Start by marking “The Doctor (Sapphic Service)” as Want to Read:
The Doctor (Sapphic Service)

The Doctor (Sapphic Service)

Sapphic Service delves into what happens when women get more than they bargained for when encountering the service industry. From nimble mechanics to mile-high stewardesses, one thing is for certain: a smile won't be all you get with your order!

The Doctor (6000 Words)

Corporate drone Amy has finally decided to put her great insurance to
good use, but has saved the most unc
Published December 11th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Doctor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Doctor

Sarah Savala
Jun 09, 2014 Sarah Savala rated it really liked it
I went past my own personal boundaries a little bit to read this particular short by Taryn Taylor. Normally I'm not into patient-doctor stories because of the differences in power and stuff like that, but for Ms. Taylor, I will read anything and review it so that she gains more fans!

This was interesting to read, to say the least. It was pretty hot, too, much to my pleasant surprise. When I heard other people tell me it was a crazy read, I was nervous, but I wasn't disappointed or shocked by anyt
Sarah Savala
Oct 27, 2014 Sarah Savala rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Linda Mazaleski
Linda Mazaleski rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Miah
Miah rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Melissa B
Melissa B marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016