Start by marking “The Big, Bad Wolf (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Big, Bad Wolf (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #7)

The Big, Bad Wolf (The Werewolves of Willow Lake #7)

[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

Kadan Thorne hungers for the gorgeous omega wolf, Ethan Vank, who was recently sold to his pack alpha as a new recruit. But Ethan is sick and vulnerable, and when the alpha in charge is unable to watch over him, others attempt to claim Ethan against his will.

Kadan will not allow
Published January 18th 2014 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Big, Bad Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big, Bad Wolf

Gone Surfin' by Carol LynneCigars in the Parlor by Shane MichaelsMark and Brenden by Damien WynnJay Walking by Jacques N. HoffBrody's First Time by Damien Wynn
Cheesy Gay (M/M) Romance/Erotica
32nd out of 104 books — 4 voters
Try by Ella FrankTake by Ella FrankZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleHot Head by Damon SuedeShattered Glass by Dani Alexander
M/M Book Rec Group
137th out of 175 books — 45 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Jan 31, 2014 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, shifters
This seventh story in the series focuses on two more of the abducted and mistreated omegas. Mostly it is about Ethan, but his close friend Anthony also has a part in the proceedings. They are trying to defend themselves against the brutal alphas, but even two omegas are not a match for their abductor, another wolf with mysterious powers. And they're not even safe in their new pack, not until Kadan enters the scene. This story is sure to appeal to those who like a knight in shining armor, or, ...more
Lisa
Jan 27, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
I must admit that I love all paranormal stories especially when it comes with two very hot and sexy men. It just makes a book more enjoyable to me. I love how Marcy can give me such characters to crave and desire. They have strength, power and the amazing ability to over come all the pain and heartache that their past lives brought them. They also have such a gift to where they can fall in love with their mates and make their lives so much better.

Ethan and Kadan are beautiful characters with the
~SexyBookWorm~
I didn't like this one as much as the others in the series.
We meet a new pack in this book and it's not a bad thing. I actually want the alpha leader to get his own book. I think he would be great.
But this couple just didn't pull at my heart strings or anything. Not bad. There was a fair amount of drama and hoopla going on but the none of it really pulled me in.
I really think it became apparent in this book that this series was kind of all over the place. There was really 2 or 3 different seri
Christy Duke
I adored Ethan. So sweet, loving, and gentle, even after everything he'd been through. Kaden was just as sweet, although he certainly didn't see himself that way.
Another good add to the series, and this definitely clinches the fact that I liked the last 3 books better than the first 4
Capri
This was really good. A whole other pack in the same area as the luna werewolves. I enjoyed the characters, though I would have liked to learn more about Anthony and Thomas.
Toni
Toni rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Jennifer rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it did not like it
Jun 14, 2014
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2014
andrea moran
andrea moran rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Michi Rosa
Michi Rosa rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2014
Heather Hatton
Heather Hatton rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Emily Louise
Emily Louise rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2015
Futrzu
Futrzu rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2014
terranova.books
terranova.books rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2014
Tamsen
Tamsen rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2014
Robin
Robin rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2014
Susu
Susu rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2015
Summer Carpenter
Summer Carpenter rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2014
Kitany
Kitany rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2014
Vianey Garcia
Vianey Garcia rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Missjoanie
Missjoanie rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Mollie
Mollie rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2014
Mary Moses
Mary Moses rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2015
Vinga
Vinga rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2014
Ida Pedersen
Ida Pedersen rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Ilani K.wise
Ilani K.wise rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2014
Jamielee
Jamielee rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Marcy Jacks lives and works in Ontario, Canada where she is fervently pursuing the writer's life while writing about lots of gorgeous guys. She loves hearing from readers and you can reach her at authormarcyjacks@gmail.com.
More about Marcy Jacks...

The Werewolves of Willow Lake (7 books)
  • Rescuing His Pregnant Mate (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #1)
  • Capturing the Wolf God's Attention (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #2)
  • The Werewolf's Keeper (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #3)
  • Gabriel's Soul (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #4)
  • Loving Teddy (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #5)
  • Saving Scott (The Werewolves of Willow Lake, #6)