Start by marking “Jordan (Buckhorn Brothers, #4) (Temptation, 798)” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Jordan (Buckhorn Broth...

Lori Foster

Jordan (Buckhorn Brothers, #4) (Buckhorn Brothers #4)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  3,065 ratings  ·  64 reviews
Jordan Sommerville, healer of helpless animals, rescuer of strays, a man who could seduce a woman with his voice alone. Yet he didn't use that power often. His brothers kidded that he was holding out for a paragon of virtue...and not many in Buckhorn qualified. But then he met Georgia, and broke all his own rules.

Georgia Barnes supported herself and her kids as a dancer —a

Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published September 1st 2000 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Jordan (Buckhorn Brothers, #4), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jordan (Buckhorn Brothers, #4)

Bookswithbenefits
Synopsis: Jordan, the most quiet Hudson brother, meets a lady he can't deny in the middle of a loud raucous bar room burlesque. Georgia, the divorced mother of two children, is struggling to make ends meet any way she can--even if it means dancing for town drunks. When Jordan comes to the bar to talk to the owner about controlling his patrons and limiting the beer they're allowed to drink, he gets caught up in Georgia's hectic world. Will Jordan convince Georgia that he is nothing like the other ...more
Brenda (b)
I got pulled into this book and didn't want to stop reading until the end. Jordan and Georgia were a great couple and her kids were beyond cute. The little scenario at the end with Casey made me want to read his story immediately, so it's on to Enticing which contains Casey's story and another unrelated story.
Tamara
Jordan, Town vet, strong silent type, pacifist, Ha! It all changes when he meets Greogia. A single mother of 2 with an ill mother and a job in a disreptable bar. Jordan wants her, bt doesn't want to want her, but he's a goner at the start!
This story made me cry happy tears, always the sign of a good boo to me!
Kathrynn
Book #4 and Jordan, the vet, meets Georgia, the single mom of 2 and exotic dancer. I didn't care for either character. Jordan just wanted her for sex. A lot of this book was spent on a "corny" happy ending(s) of all the other brothers (books 1-3).

Gina
This was a fun short book, entertaining. Made me laugh a few times and I got into Jordan and Georgia. I really enjoyed the Buckhorn brothers. And it was fun seeing Jordan dealing with Georgia being a dancer at a seedy bar. Light fun read.
Erin
this was my favorite book in this series so far. it was slightly unrealistic how quickly this relationship moved but it was still good. jordan was great and funny and ironically, there was not much about him being a vet in this book. that is ironic because in the previous three books, all they talked about was him being a vet and his relationship with animals. I guess this was more about his love story and less about his job. this was cute and though it was predictable, I thought it was a much b ...more
Dina
The heroine is a stripper. Not my cuppa!
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed By Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Jordan begins when Jordan and several other men go to the new bar that opened up recently right outside of town. There have been several drunks go through town terrorizing animals, and just getting into trouble and the people of Buckhorn are tired of it. But what Jordan didn't expect was to meet Georgia the dancer for the bar. He has an instant attraction to her, and immediately wants to help her. So he enlists the help of his family to bring her and her
Kathy
Mandy
According to GR and Amazon, I’m the only person in the world who didn’t swoon for this book. Ugh. I thought that the last book, Gabe, was lacking. This one’s even worse! There’s basically no character depth. Both of the leads are just big stereotypes and nothing happens in the book.

Georgia is a single mother making ends meet by burlesque dancing in a country dive. Blah. Jordon, the strong silent type, steps in to lend a hand when her mother is hospitalized. Blah. He watches her kids, cooks, cle
MB
Very strange character names in this! A baby boy named Shohne?!? A heroine who is not only named Georgia, but whose first marriage was to a man with the surname of Peach!!!?! Too weird. And absolutely no explanation given. Later: Oh good grief, another Kindle weirdness. I see Georgia's last name is given as Barnes on the cover, but I kid you not, in the e-book it says her husband's last name is Peach. Publisher, do you need to fire some interns or something? Can I get a refund? Can I pay $.25 mo ...more
Candace
I was a little disappointed with the start of this book as I was a little bored. Had I not already fallen in love with all the brothers and wanted to know how Jordan's love story played out, I would probably have stopped reading. But, I'm so glad I kept going as Jordan & Georgia's story was a great one.

I did like how they didn't just jump into bed together immediately, but got to know each other first. Her having kids probably affected that situation a little bit as they weren't alone togeth
Nicky
Probably my least favorite of all the books. I think Jordan was just too mysterious, quiet, and aloof throughout the rest of the series to really feel a connection with him. But, we finally get to meet the Mama of the clan. That was fun. And what a cliffhanger leading into Casey's book.
Adriana Fogaça
Os Irmãos de Buckhorn.
Jordan.
Lori Foster.
H.R. Romance 64.
2012.

Não acredito que já estamos no último irmão, agora só falta o Casey, filho do Sawyer. Vou morrer de saudade... sei que tem mais um livro da série, mas mesmo assim, já to com saudade de todos eles.

Devo admitir que Jordan seja o meu predileto entre todos os irmãos, porque ele é o mais certinho, o mais regrado é o cheio de moral. Mas quando o negócio é a Georgia ele perde a noção do que é certo ou errado.

Adoro vê-lo perder o controle.

A
Lmoore
This is the fourth in the buckhorn brothers series. Jordan is the quiet brother. One night he visits a neighboring town to attempt to shut down the unruly bar, but is dumbstruck by the dancer, Georgia. She wants nothing to do with him, as she is trying to be independent and support herself, her two children, and her mother. Inevitably she ends up needing Jordan's help, but still resists him. These two just did not seem like a good match, there is a huge age difference, and she is the opposite of ...more
Gayle
This book was a little slow to begin, but when it started to heat up- wow did it heat up! Had some of Caseys story. I enjoyed reading this series from Lori Foster.
Junisha
Sep 28, 2007 Junisha rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Friends only my age or older

I borrowed this book from my friend. I became a Lori Foster fan soon afterwards. The title of this book is "Jordan" but from my opinion, I don't think this book is about him. I think the protagonist in this story is Georgia. The story basically describes her life and how Jordan was an addition to her life.
If it was not for the problems with Georgia's mother, Jordan and Georgia may have not continued to see each other. Georgia had this mentality that she can do anything all by herself. Its good
Nanee Mcgee
This one is not my favorite, although I love Jordan's character in the other books, it wasn't at all what I was electing for his HEA. I love he's a vet and he loves animals a d always takes care of them and his family. Gotta love all the Buckhorn men. But Georgia's character lacked a little, I like she's a exotic dancer but she didn't have the wow Honey and Misty has, she's a amazing women who takes care of her family, and does a amazing job it just I didn't feel the same omg spark with her and ...more
Rebecca
This book was so funny! I couldn't put it down!
Centoria Coffil
Awww....All smiles....the Hudson-Somerville-Kasper family is amazing, and o can't wait to read more.
Anita Fleming
This is Book #4 for the Buckhorn Brothers and Jordan, the vet, meets Georgia, a exotic dancer and the single mom of 2 with a heart of gold. Jordan sees Georgia dancing on stage and just wanted her for sex, badly. Georgia's ex left her with a lot of debt and two kids, she has no use for any man and is determined to make it on her own. But Jordan is not just any man and he wins her over being him and his family just loves her to death.
Dawn
Jordan and Georgia's story was just as wonderful as the other brother's stories. Love them all. One more left.
Cara
I normally Really like Lori Foster's books. An I enjoyed the other brothers' books. This one felt cheesy and just left me wanting something more. Jordan's character wasn't as defined in his own book as it seemed to e in other books. Animals are such a huge part of his life and they played no part in the story. And stuffy and rich mr Malone falling for Ruth was just not realistic to me.
i love jordan of all the brothers, hes senative and strong, lovely and so caring also look after animals, what cant u like about that..
after meeting jordan and realising their are good guys in the world everything goes to hell for georgia and her family.
jordan come to the resuce and love happiness begin to make changes in both their live, as always great HEA
Rachel
THis is sawyer's story and it was pretty good. The rest of the family does help to make it so good.

Sawyer and geogia are an odd pair but end up fitting together perfectly. It wasn't as hot as the others but this one also had a couple of kids.

Morgan is great in this one too. This book was a great lead in to Casey's story.
Jill Wilson
I think one of my favorite things about this series is the family bonds. I like a steamy and romantic book just as much as the girl. But I really fall in love even more with the characters when are all so alpha, protective, loyal and so supportive of each other. Lori Foster never disappoints! Great read.
Anna-Lisa
As much as I enjoyed the first three stories from the Buckhorn series I've also enjoyed the fourth story. I liked it mostly because of the loveable characters and the almost drama-free story. It wasn't a special story it was very calm, cute and romantic and that's what I totally loved!! :)
Joy
A veterinarian falls for a not-quite-stripper bar dancer / a struggling single mom. It was OK, but I expected better--the character was kind of intriguing in _Gabe_ as a secondary character, but there's too much focus on the guy's boner (as opposed to character development) in this short book.
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 8 Dec 01, 2009 09:40AM
  • Glass Houses
  • Start Me Up (Tumble Creek, #2)
  • Night Watch (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #11)
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Flashback (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #2)
  • The Private Eye / Beguiled
  • Straight from the Hip (Lone Star Sisters, #3)
  • Just One Taste (Recipe for Love #3)
  • Nauti Intentions (Nauti #4)
  • Lucky Charm (Lucky Trilogy, #1)
  • The Great Scot (Chisholm Brothers, #2)
  • Making Chase (Chase Brothers, #4)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)