Peaches Monroe: The Complete 3-Book Trilogy (Peaches Monroe, #1-3)

Peaches Monroe: The Complete 3-Book Trilogy (Peaches Monroe #1-3)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  392 ratings  ·  41 reviews
THE PEACHES MONROE TRILOGY - A Hollywood hunk falls for a very curvy bookstore manager. Rated 18+ for erotic romance and comedy.

This collection contains all three books, also available separately:

Book #1 - Stardust

Book #2 - Starlight

Book #3 - Starfire

"This is one of those books that you beg your best friend to read because you have to have someone to laugh with. This book...more
Published December 11th 2013

Raw by Belle AuroraCrashed by K. BrombergFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesInterview with a Master by Jason LukeWallbanger by Alice Clayton
Most Talked about Books on Facebook
425th out of 791 books — 1,499 voters
Hopeless by Colleen HooverWait for You by J. LynnThe Edge of Never by J.A. RedmerskiWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy Evans
Best NA books released so far in 2013
126th out of 191 books — 275 voters

More lists with this book...

Another book I found via an ad in my Facebook feed, and one I enjoyed a lot more than the others. It was great to read a romance where the main character is not a twig and is happy with her body. And it was great to have several men in the story find her very attractive. I would love to see more pop culture that embraced more realistic images of women.

That out of the way the book was a fun read. Peaches is sassy and funny, and has a great heart in addition to being a looker. And the men that ar...more
Keri
Jan 12, 2014 Keri rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: series
What an awesome, sexy, HOT, hilarious read. This is a must read series about Peaches Monroe, a bigger girl with lots of spunk and a smart, witty mouth. You never know what she's going to say or do. She has a tough decision to make about who she loves and wants to be with and there are 3 guys who all have a piece of her. I didn't really know for sure what she was going to decide until the middle to end of the third book. She will keep you guessing for sure. Check it out. You won't be disappointed...more
Courtney
At times I absolutely loved Peaches. She was funny and real and completely unique as a female lead. And then at other times she made me want to SCREAM!!!

Why was she off sleeping with every single guy that gave her attention? And they were all hopelessly in love with her? She drove me crazy with this stuff.

I loved Dalton in the first book, but then not really again until the end. I wanted more of him.

Tracey
Mimi Strong has written a funny romantic erotic trilogy. I like that Petra (or Peaches) is a normal young woman with hang-ups, growing up in a small town, parents who love her, secrets to share with her friends and lovers, funny names for body parts that are so descriptive that you just have to giggle, wants to try anything and does not have a filter on her mouth which sometimes gets her in a heap of trouble. I have truly enjoyed reading this trilogy. There were times during this series that I l...more
Debbie Saraceni
Very charming and enjoyable read

Peaches and Dalton's story was full of humor and charm and love. This trilogy told the story of a small town girl who worked in a bookstore living a normal life until one day at work she fell into the arms of a charming actor. Dalton needed a place to hide from a reporter chasing him. Thus began their journey. The author did a great job of telling their story. Peaches was funny and not your typical skinny girl. Dalton was gorgeous and a very popular TV actor. Many...more
Ruthie Thayer
This is the first time I have read anything from this author. When I first read what this book was about I must not have been really paying attention. I thought this was going to be three books telling the story about Peaches and Dalton. Let me just say, this is not necessarily true. There are three main male characters in this series. I have to say I was rooting for each man as I was learning about them. The first book you get to know Dalton, the second book you learn about Keith and the third...more
Gloria Herrera
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR and put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on your door! You will not want to drop this trilogy until you are done. So take a weekend, and stay in your PJs and snuggle with Peaches Monroe's story.

This is an amazing story. Once again, Mimi Strong has written a story full of romance, HOT scenes and mischief worth her amazing writing style. Laughter and HOT scenes, what more can you ask for?

Peaches symbolizes for me the potential every woman has. No matter how curvy, we all have an innate c...more
Tashia Iluvbeinarattler
I'm giving 4Stars to the entire series since I read it as one. I really did enjoy all 3 books. Peaches was something else. This woman drove me nuts, but I did come to really care about her feelings.... which I guess is the author's purpose with the series. She went from one man to another but always returned to Dalton. And speaking of Dalton, I really wanted to root for him throughout the entire series, and I did eventually, but it took a while to get there. There was a lot of his behavior that...more
Christine Pajak
This series was such a great read. I don't know which I enjoyed more the comical, romantic, suspenseful, shocking or sexy juicy side more? I guess it would be all the above. Peaches is a strong, sexy, loving, fun and yet scared insecure young woman who finds herself after giving a portion to 3 beautiful men who adore her. She finds herself in more unbelievable situations which she of course helps create. However during this journey she discovers through not only the wonderful men , family old an...more
Cathy
I don't like giving this collection only 4 stars. While there were some things I loved about the books there were also things I disliked as well. I loved Peaches Monroe! She is very witty, sassy and everything you would expect from a curvy girl. These books had very lovable characters. I laughed a lot!!

The thing I didn't like or that I personally thought there was too much of was the sex scenes. I like sex just as much as the next person but I wished it would have had a little less sex and a lit...more
Jennifer Camarota
Loved the Red Head series (sexy and funny) and was hoping this would be similar.

I was sadly proven wrong. Although I wanted to really like Peaches, I just could not do it. She is shallow and just not the heroin the writer is trying to portray. I began to want the men in her life to dump her, because she was annoying me.

Love the fact that Peaches is a bigger girl, but the writer does not have to remind us on every page. We get it, she is Plus Size, who cares. Get on with the character building,...more
Amber Thompson
Wow. Got roped into this via a Facebook ad, and it obviously worked. I would like to say I only read this book because I bought them all together, but I could have stopped if I really wanted. There were moments when I was rooting for the characters and moment where I couldn't believe I was still reading this.
Ginette Doucet
This was the first time reading from this author and was truly impressed. I thought that the story was amazing and very funny. I'm usually good at guessing twists, but found myself very surprised at a few places. It's too bad the story is done though! I am definitely going to read more from this author!
Stacey Macgowan
I enjoyed the trilogy.... I was sought of disappointed with who she ended up with! Don't get me wrong I liked all three guys I felt peaches connected better with one of the other lovers better! It was a humorous read most times but I also felt sad as well! I'd recommend it as a book to read!
Jenn Lynne
In like or in love??

I really wanted to love this series.. I've seen awesome reviews but yet I wanted to shake and scream at peaches at the same time.... she always seemed so fun but yet she doubted herself a lot! And for the Hermione of the story I was hoping for some self confidence at some point no matter what size she is... skinny or plus sized! There was intense sexual chemistry with Dalton in every sense the bad boy...Keith was a carefree fling with a super sensitive guy....but I can't help...more
Heather Davidson
I put off reading this series for sooo long... I was so dumb. I loved this series with a capital Heart. The humor just drew me in and kept me turning the pages. Even though there were times when I wanted to throat punch Peaches and her "prone to whimsy" self, for the most part she was one of my all time favorite characters, And Mimi String has won my heart as an author. So if you're looking for a hilarious and steamy read, buy it right now!
Melissa
Page Turner

This Trilogy is the first for me to read of Mimi Strong books. Peaches is an everyday woman that almost all women can relate to with her thoughts on her physical appearance. I could not wait till the next page to see what Peaches was up to next.
Lori Osowski
Enjoyable

Peaches Monroe meets actor Dalton Deangelo and fireworks go off. Along her journey she becomes involved with her old high school crush and a male model. There was definitely humor involved and the story line all in all kept you turning the pages.
Sue Parker
I could not put this down! From the start Peaches and Dalton are electric. She manages a bookstore and he is avoiding a camera crew. There is a lot of up and down in this series. Peaches is hilarious and the stuff she says and does will keep you laughing. I would strongly suggest you read this series.
Estella
This trilogy was so great! It is witty, funny, and full of good looking men. I love, love this trilogy! I think if you like to read a funny and sexy romance book this is for you!
Lynn Bonenfant
I read the entire series in 2 days! This trilogy had me laughing out loud and touched upon many emotions. A must read!
Donna
I am so glad that I bought this as the collection with all 3 books. I might have given up if I hadn’t. I love a romantic comedy and The Peaches Monroe qualifies as that but Peaches vacillation between Dalton, Adrian and Keith had me grinding my molars. Fortunately the fun kept me coming back for more. I loved these characters the fun they had had me laughing out loud and the love scenes kept the temperature hot (when of course I wasn’t laughing). I loved watching them all grow and learn to love...more
Janet
3.5 stars for this rollercoaster ride! the first book didn't hold my attention, the second book was much better and I loved the end of the third book. But there was entirely too much yapping that I thought could have been cut out, although there were some very funny parts too.
Robin
Jan 21, 2014 Robin added it
Spectacular

I spent a long time reading this trilogy and it was hysterical, sad, sweet and had my favorite- HEA. love Peaches who has fought me to embrace my slightly overweight self. Thanks Dalton for being one of the good guys.
OfficeLadyProbz
3.75* this book will make you laugh out loud!!
I loved Peaches sense of humor. I laughed a lot. Book 1 I really enjoyed. Books 2 and 3 I started to wonder if Peaches should change her name to Whorely. I really was not happy with her actions but once I finished the book I realized it was a journey that she had to go thru and figure out in order to move forward in her life.
Ginny
Must read!!!! Funny and sexy all rolled up into the best trilogy. Wow!!
Yvette Rodriguez barnett
such a crazy ride! but glad i took it very very good trilogy!
Hope
I give this trilogy 2 stars for making me laugh out loud! I really don't know what to say about these books! If you want to read them BORROW them! All the characters are very immature. I skipped a lot of pages because the story line went so slow. Honestly If this trilogy hadn't made me laugh and think "I would so do that" I would of stopped reading probably by chapter 8 in book one!
Amanda Travis
Very slow book and I don't like the way she jumps around. Least favorite book so far this year!!!
Amber Thomason
I loved it and hated it numerous times the end brought it all together. I could do without the weird over used body part names.
  • Accidentally Flirting with the CEO (Whirlwind Romance #1)
  • Happily Ever Afton
  • After the Ex Games (The Ex Games, #4)
  • Come As You Are
  • How Hard Can It Be? (Handcuffs and Happily Ever Afters, #1)
  • Single-Handed (Single Girls, #1)
  • Clover
  • Midnight Secrets
  • Fever Dream (BDSM Ballet, #2)
  • Loving an Ugly Beast (Fairy Tales & Ever Afters, #2)
  • Devour: A Collection of 8 Full Length New Adult Novels
  • Ever After (The Christmas Cottage, #2)
  • Tempting Fate
  • Betrayal (Jet, #2)
  • The Regret Series Complete Collection Box Set (Take This Regret, # 0.5-2)
  • Crashed
  • Crossing (Open Door Love Story, #1)
  • Worth the Risk (Take a Risk, #1)
Mimi Strong writes new adult, chick-lit, erotic romance, sex comedy, and new adult contemporary romance. Her characters have a strong sense of humor.
More about Mimi Strong...
Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1) For You Starlight (Peaches Monroe, #2) Starfire (Peaches Monroe, #3) The Walk-In (Borrowed Billionaire, #1)