Start by marking “Peaches Monroe: The Complete 3-Book Trilogy (Peaches Monroe, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Peaches Monroe: The Complete 3-Book Trilogy (Peaches Monroe, #1-3)

Peaches Monroe: The Complete 3-Book Trilogy (Peaches Monroe #1-3)

3.97  ·  Rating Details  ·  911 Ratings  ·  55 Reviews
THE PEACHES MONROE TRILOGY - A Hollywood hunk falls for a very curvy bookstore manager. Rated 18+ for erotic romance and comedy.

This collection contains all three books, also available separately:

Book #1 - Stardust

Book #2 - Starlight

Book #3 - Starfire

"This is one of those books that you beg your best friend to read because you have to have someone to laugh with. This book
Published December 11th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Peaches Monroe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peaches Monroe

Raw by Belle AuroraFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesWallbanger by Alice ClaytonCrashed by K. BrombergThis Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
Most Talked about Books on Facebook
436th out of 947 books — 1,911 voters
Hopeless by Colleen HooverWait for You by J. LynnThe Edge of Never by J.A. RedmerskiWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy Evans
Best NA books released so far in 2013
127th out of 190 books — 274 voters

More lists with this book...

Courtney
Apr 04, 2014 Courtney rated it liked it
At times I absolutely loved Peaches. She was funny and real and completely unique as a female lead. And then at other times she made me want to SCREAM!!!

Why was she off sleeping with every single guy that gave her attention? And they were all hopelessly in love with her? She drove me crazy with this stuff.

I loved Dalton in the first book, but then not really again until the end. I wanted more of him.

Jennifer Camarota
Dec 29, 2013 Jennifer Camarota rated it did not like it
Loved the Red Head series (sexy and funny) and was hoping this would be similar.

I was sadly proven wrong. Although I wanted to really like Peaches, I just could not do it. She is shallow and just not the heroin the writer is trying to portray. I began to want the men in her life to dump her, because she was annoying me.

Love the fact that Peaches is a bigger girl, but the writer does not have to remind us on every page. We get it, she is Plus Size, who cares. Get on with the character building,
Jan 21, 2014 Jennifer rated it liked it
Another book I found via an ad in my Facebook feed, and one I enjoyed a lot more than the others. It was great to read a romance where the main character is not a twig and is happy with her body. And it was great to have several men in the story find her very attractive. I would love to see more pop culture that embraced more realistic images of women.

That out of the way the book was a fun read. Peaches is sassy and funny, and has a great heart in addition to being a looker. And the men that ar
Keri
Jan 12, 2014 Keri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
What an awesome, sexy, HOT, hilarious read. This is a must read series about Peaches Monroe, a bigger girl with lots of spunk and a smart, witty mouth. You never know what she's going to say or do. She has a tough decision to make about who she loves and wants to be with and there are 3 guys who all have a piece of her. I didn't really know for sure what she was going to decide until the middle to end of the third book. She will keep you guessing for sure. Check it out. You won't be disappointed ...more
Tracey
Mar 12, 2014 Tracey rated it really liked it
Mimi Strong has written a funny romantic erotic trilogy. I like that Petra (or Peaches) is a normal young woman with hang-ups, growing up in a small town, parents who love her, secrets to share with her friends and lovers, funny names for body parts that are so descriptive that you just have to giggle, wants to try anything and does not have a filter on her mouth which sometimes gets her in a heap of trouble. I have truly enjoyed reading this trilogy. There were times during this series that I l ...more
Debbie Saraceni
Apr 04, 2014 Debbie Saraceni rated it it was amazing
Very charming and enjoyable read

Peaches and Dalton's story was full of humor and charm and love. This trilogy told the story of a small town girl who worked in a bookstore living a normal life until one day at work she fell into the arms of a charming actor. Dalton needed a place to hide from a reporter chasing him. Thus began their journey. The author did a great job of telling their story. Peaches was funny and not your typical skinny girl. Dalton was gorgeous and a very popular TV actor. Many
TheBookLionizer
description

Holy Noodles in a sack of mud!
DAAYYYUM!
That was something, I wanted to write a review on each books but I know I couldn't, am too a chicken to remember the details and I would feel smoke in my ears if I actually put the details.
If you want to feel hot, like real hot. Read it!
Yeah!
DAMN.

description

Ruthie Thayer
This is the first time I have read anything from this author. When I first read what this book was about I must not have been really paying attention. I thought this was going to be three books telling the story about Peaches and Dalton. Let me just say, this is not necessarily true. There are three main male characters in this series. I have to say I was rooting for each man as I was learning about them. The first book you get to know Dalton, the second book you learn about Keith and the third ...more
Gloria Herrera
Mar 24, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR and put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on your door! You will not want to drop this trilogy until you are done. So take a weekend, and stay in your PJs and snuggle with Peaches Monroe's story.

This is an amazing story. Once again, Mimi Strong has written a story full of romance, HOT scenes and mischief worth her amazing writing style. Laughter and HOT scenes, what more can you ask for?

Peaches symbolizes for me the potential every woman has. No matter how curvy, we all have an innate c
Tashia Iluvbeinarattler
Dec 31, 2013 Tashia Iluvbeinarattler rated it really liked it
I'm giving 4Stars to the entire series since I read it as one. I really did enjoy all 3 books. Peaches was something else. This woman drove me nuts, but I did come to really care about her feelings.... which I guess is the author's purpose with the series. She went from one man to another but always returned to Dalton. And speaking of Dalton, I really wanted to root for him throughout the entire series, and I did eventually, but it took a while to get there. There was a lot of his behavior that ...more
Christine Pajak
Jun 04, 2014 Christine Pajak rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was such a great read. I don't know which I enjoyed more the comical, romantic, suspenseful, shocking or sexy juicy side more? I guess it would be all the above. Peaches is a strong, sexy, loving, fun and yet scared insecure young woman who finds herself after giving a portion to 3 beautiful men who adore her. She finds herself in more unbelievable situations which she of course helps create. However during this journey she discovers through not only the wonderful men , family old an ...more
Cathy
Jan 15, 2014 Cathy rated it really liked it
I don't like giving this collection only 4 stars. While there were some things I loved about the books there were also things I disliked as well. I loved Peaches Monroe! She is very witty, sassy and everything you would expect from a curvy girl. These books had very lovable characters. I laughed a lot!!

The thing I didn't like or that I personally thought there was too much of was the sex scenes. I like sex just as much as the next person but I wished it would have had a little less sex and a lit
Suzanne Cotton
Sep 28, 2014 Suzanne Cotton rated it it was amazing
I'm for Team Peaches

A great story, Peaches and Dalton are totally awesome together. Peaches is all curves and attitude. Dalton is an actor with secrets. This is an laugh out loud, sweet story that you won't want to put down Buy the book and fall in love with the smart sassy girl who will leave you in stitches
Amber Thompson
Jul 02, 2014 Amber Thompson rated it liked it
Wow. Got roped into this via a Facebook ad, and it obviously worked. I would like to say I only read this book because I bought them all together, but I could have stopped if I really wanted. There were moments when I was rooting for the characters and moment where I couldn't believe I was still reading this.
Ginette Doucet
Jun 06, 2014 Ginette Doucet rated it it was amazing
This was the first time reading from this author and was truly impressed. I thought that the story was amazing and very funny. I'm usually good at guessing twists, but found myself very surprised at a few places. It's too bad the story is done though! I am definitely going to read more from this author!
Stacey Macgowan
May 21, 2014 Stacey Macgowan rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the trilogy.... I was sought of disappointed with who she ended up with! Don't get me wrong I liked all three guys I felt peaches connected better with one of the other lovers better! It was a humorous read most times but I also felt sad as well! I'd recommend it as a book to read!
Jenn Lynne
Feb 17, 2014 Jenn Lynne rated it really liked it
Shelves: saucy
In like or in love??

I really wanted to love this series.. I've seen awesome reviews but yet I wanted to shake and scream at peaches at the same time.... she always seemed so fun but yet she doubted herself a lot! And for the Hermione of the story I was hoping for some self confidence at some point no matter what size she is... skinny or plus sized! There was intense sexual chemistry with Dalton in every sense the bad boy...Keith was a carefree fling with a super sensitive guy....but I can't help
Heather Davidson
I put off reading this series for sooo long... I was so dumb. I loved this series with a capital Heart. The humor just drew me in and kept me turning the pages. Even though there were times when I wanted to throat punch Peaches and her "prone to whimsy" self, for the most part she was one of my all time favorite characters, And Mimi String has won my heart as an author. So if you're looking for a hilarious and steamy read, buy it right now!
Melissa
May 29, 2014 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Page Turner

This Trilogy is the first for me to read of Mimi Strong books. Peaches is an everyday woman that almost all women can relate to with her thoughts on her physical appearance. I could not wait till the next page to see what Peaches was up to next.
Lori  Wills
May 25, 2014 Lori Wills rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

Peaches Monroe meets actor Dalton Deangelo and fireworks go off. Along her journey she becomes involved with her old high school crush and a male model. There was definitely humor involved and the story line all in all kept you turning the pages.
Michele
May 25, 2015 Michele rated it really liked it
I really liked this series. I had many laugh out loud moments, and many moments where I wanted to throw my ereader. I have a love/hate relationship with Peaches!! I only wish there had been more of Peaches and Dalton together. Overall I enjoyed the story.
Sue Parker
Feb 20, 2014 Sue Parker rated it it was amazing
I could not put this down! From the start Peaches and Dalton are electric. She manages a bookstore and he is avoiding a camera crew. There is a lot of up and down in this series. Peaches is hilarious and the stuff she says and does will keep you laughing. I would strongly suggest you read this series.
Silver Passion
Oct 20, 2015 Silver Passion rated it liked it
Peaches started smooth but ended fuzzy

Peaches is full of life and sarcasm. You can't help but love her. There was so much going on with her it became too much. She made me so frustrated with her indecision over where her heart was. Each book did have me laughing though.
Estella
Mar 05, 2014 Estella rated it it was amazing
This trilogy was so great! It is witty, funny, and full of good looking men. I love, love this trilogy! I think if you like to read a funny and sexy romance book this is for you!
Maggyswann
Jan 02, 2015 Maggyswann rated it really liked it
I really liked this series! Peaches is fiery and I sometimes found myself thinking what ho! But the whole series was endearing and fun.
Jan-
Jul 30, 2014 Jan- rated it it was amazing
Loved this series

Humerus, easy ready reading hot and good fun. Loved the writing style and will definitely read more from Mimi.
Brandy
Aug 07, 2014 Brandy rated it it was amazing
This was Funny, Hot and Intriguing. I was hooked as soon as I read book one. I look forward to the next book.
Lynn Bonenfant
Jun 22, 2014 Lynn Bonenfant rated it it was amazing
I read the entire series in 2 days! This trilogy had me laughing out loud and touched upon many emotions. A must read!
Donna
Apr 28, 2014 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am so glad that I bought this as the collection with all 3 books. I might have given up if I hadn’t. I love a romantic comedy and The Peaches Monroe qualifies as that but Peaches vacillation between Dalton, Adrian and Keith had me grinding my molars. Fortunately the fun kept me coming back for more. I loved these characters the fun they had had me laughing out loud and the love scenes kept the temperature hot (when of course I wasn’t laughing). I loved watching them all grow and learn to love ...more
Janet
Jan 31, 2014 Janet rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for this rollercoaster ride! the first book didn't hold my attention, the second book was much better and I loved the end of the third book. But there was entirely too much yapping that I thought could have been cut out, although there were some very funny parts too.
  • Diving In (Open Door Love Story, #2)
  • Shining Star (Beautiful Chaos #3)
  • Grim Offerings (Aisling Grimlock, #2)
  • Ultimate SEAL Collection Volume 1: SEAL Brotherhood Series 0.5-4
  • Moving Forward (Moving Neutral, #3)
  • Carmen's New York Romance Trilogy (Carmen's New York, #1-3)
  • Come As You Are
  • The Shadows Series
  • Artistic License
  • Adrian Lessons
  • Teach Me Something New, Part 2
  • Happy Pants Cafe (Happy Pants, #0.5)
  • Falling for a Muse (A Muse Inspired Love, #1)
  • The Cabin (Books One, Two, Three & Four)
  • The Forever Series: The First Three Novels: Forever Innocent, Forever Loved, Forever Sheltered
  • Second Chances (Boxed Set)
  • Suite Seduction
  • Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire, #7)

Peaches Monroe (3 books)
  • Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1)
  • Starlight (Peaches Monroe, #2)
  • Starfire (Peaches Monroe, #3)