Start by marking “Nana, Vol. 17 (Nana, #17)” as Want to Read:
Nana, Vol. 17 (Nana, #17)

Nana, Vol. 17 (Nana #17)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  999 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Arrivée à Kyoto, Hachi se décide à avertir la mère de Nana Ôsaki des conséquences que pourrait avoir sur sa vie la parution de l’article du “Search”, mais on refuse de l’entendre. Les journalistes risquent de se masser devant la maison des Uehara… De son côté, Misato révèle ses origines à Yasu… Et, pendant ce temps, les membres de Trapnest célèbrent Noël à Londres !
Published October 17th 2007 by Delcourt (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Nana, Vol. 17, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nana, Vol. 17

Veronica
Emma
Gah, so many feels! I think the real beauty of this series, apart from the awesomeness that is Nana and Hachi's friendship and showing how it and they have changed over time, is showing that no relationship is as clear cut as it seems. People have their own stuff going on in their lives, and this means they relate to others and react differently to situations. I guess, what I'm trying to say, is that this series really shows that everyone is fighting their own fights, so try to be a little kinde ...more
ArdnAskelA
Plus on avance vers la fin, plus de secrets sont dévoilés.
J'arrive de mieux en mieux à m'y faire à ces jonglages temporels du manga :)
Maite
El decimoséptimo volumen de ナナ Nana capta de nuevo la tensión, la espera e intriga que anteriormente formaron parte de las características de la historia de Ai Yazawa que de un momento a otro se esfumaron de la escena y que con su huída hicieron decaer la historia.

El pasado, el presente y el futuro de ナナ Nana por primera vez en diecisiete volúmenes captan la atención del lector con tres situaciones que parecen no converger pero, que finalmente en manos de su protagonista hayan cabida, cosa que a
Lola
It's the first time I give a volume in this serie three stars. I wanted to give it more but the truth is, I'm starting to find this serie way too dramatic and there are so many characters that I get lost by moment. Also, the secrets that are revealed seemed to me kind of obvious so there was no excitement there. I hope it gets better.
Chocobox
I'm starting to think this series isn't for me. First of all, the author seems set on wrecking all the relationships I like (at this rate, even Junko and Kyousuke seem in danger)...I'm not sure if this is part of a "friendship is more reliable/important than romance" message or what, but it's getting annoying. Also, Hachi's Narration of Doom, along with the clips from the future (present?) are just plain stupid. It makes the whole manga feel like a countdown to disaster. Knowing that some mega-a ...more
Grace
nothing interesting is happening in this series anymore.
Vikki
This series is fantastic, combined with Yazawa's unique artwork it gives the story the right edge. Drama, rock and roll, and life make this series worth a read.

In this volume we see the papers really digging for the story. Hachi's on her own for the moment which almost always spells trouble for our favorite ditz.
Julie
Finally this series is picking up again. It takes until the middle of this volume to spark and I am so thankful for it. *Spoiler* Both Nana's should have been living back together long ago and I am afraid Ai Yazawa may have lost a lot of readers due to this lull that has gone on for too long.
Yukino
STO MALE!

" Ogni anno in prossimità di Natale prego il cielo per un miracolo.
In realtà non credo nè agli Angeli e nè a Babbo Natale.
E' solo che...quella di Natale è la notte in cui Nana e Ren si sono conosciuti"

Sono alle prime pagine e piango...
Jo
Some more back-and-forth in time, filling in and making clear that DAMMIT she's had this thing mapped out in her head from the first volume. Yazawa continues to produce some of the best manga out there.
Rachel Searcey
You can feel things coming to a close in this volume...more is revealed about the mysterious future of Nana O.

I really despise Takumi and don't understand why Hachi is still with him.
Jamie
I loved it! I was VERY happy to see the two Nana's reunited again... cant wait to see what happens next!
Kricket
now i have to wait for vol. 18 to come out...sigh.
Stephanie Meehan
Can't wait to find out what going to happen next
Lindee
Lindee marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Raven Hershey
Raven Hershey marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
  • MARS, Volume 13
  • We Were There, Vol. 5
  • Honey and Clover, Volume 2
  • Angel Sanctuary, Vol. 18
  • Ceres, Celestial Legend: Tennyo (Ceres, Celestial Legend #13)
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 2
Ai Yazawa (矢沢 あい ,Yazawa Ai, born 1967-03-07 in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese manga author. Her pen name comes from Japanese singer Eikichi Yazawa, of whom she is a fan.

Yazawa started her manga publishing life in 1985; throughout 15 years of publishing, she wrote over 10 series in Ribon. While most of her manga continues to be published in Japan by Shueisha, publishers of Ribon and Cookie
More about Ai Yazawa...
Nana, Vol. 1 (Nana, #1) Paradise Kiss, Volume 1 Nana, Vol. 2 (Nana, #2) Paradise Kiss, Volume 2 Paradise Kiss, Volume 3

“I feel the same way about all my friends. To me, the exact relationship between me and someone else doesn't matter much.But people want to label everything...so I guess I seem indifferent in that way.
---Yasu”