Start by marking “Make Me Like Jesus: The Courage to Pray Dangerously” as Want to Read:
Make Me Like Jesus: The Courage to Pray Dangerously

Make Me Like Jesus: The Courage to Pray Dangerously

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Most of us want to know God more intimately. But are we willing to boldly face the challenge of what that means? Are we truly willing to pray a prayer that may be dangerous in ways we cannot anticipate? Are we willing to ask God to make us like Jesus?

Author Michael Phillips shares from his own life how he has learned to take up that challenge. Then he examines key decision...more
Published January 21st 2003 by WaterBrook Press

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Like Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Like Jesus

Pam
Jun 15, 2008 Pam rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all non-christians and christians
It is a life changing book; next to the bible, it is the most powerful book I have ever read! It is like Christ is talking to you, giving you the steps, a guiding path to be in childship with him!
Hylarie
This book came into my life for a reason.

Being a born-again Christian, I have really been diving into the task of sincerely strengthening my faith and devotion to Christ. I began to feel, after a while, like I had come to a stagnant place as far as spiritual maturity was concerned; I had a strong desire to grow closer to God but didn't know how. Naturally, I prayed about it. A lot. But I began developing this out-of-character urge to do something dangerous; it was very strange for me to feel tha...more
Carol Williams
Really enjoyed reading this book. Now to practice, re-practice and continue to go through the process of becoming aware and being perfected.
Talia
Talia marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Josiah
Josiah marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Gregg
Gregg added it
Nov 25, 2013
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jul 23, 2013
Aj Mckeever
Aj Mckeever marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Phyllis Brown
Phyllis Brown marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
Dee Dee Smith
Dee Dee Smith marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Sara Toney
Sara Toney marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013
Sunrise Baptist
Sunrise Baptist marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Randy Baxter
Randy Baxter is currently reading it
Apr 06, 2013
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2012
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2012
Librarian Note: there is more than one author with this name in the Goodreads database.

Michael Phillips has been writing in the Christian marketplace for 30 years. All told, he has written, co-written, and edited some 110 books. Phillips and his wife live in the U.S., and make their second home in Scotland.
More about Michael Phillips...
Angels Watching Over Me (Shenandoah Sisters, #1) The Crown and the Crucible (The Russians, #1) A House Divided (The Russians, #2) A Day to Pick Your Own Cotton (Shenandoah Sisters #2) The Color of Your Skin Ain't the Color of Your Heart (Shenandoah Sisters #3)