Start by marking “Albert Einstein: A Life of Genius” as Want to Read:
Albert Einstein: A Life of Genius

Albert Einstein: A Life of Genius

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Albert Einstein was one of the most brilliant scientists who ever lived. The theories that he formulated about time, light and gravity have changed how we look at the world, and resulted in many new inventions. But did you know that he was so absent-minded that he once forgot where he lived? Or that, even though he was an advocate of world peace, his work led to the creati ...more
Published February 1st 2003 by Kids Can Press (first published February 1st 1998)

Aryana Ahmad
Apr 20, 2015 Aryana Ahmad rated it it was amazing
1. Personal Reaction: This book was very interesting and very factual all about Einstein. Through all of the things that he had learned and done throughout his life. Since, this book is very recent the book has really good quality pictures and has little pictures on the side with captions to describe them. This book would be really good to do a biography on with this book.
2. Purpose/Use in the classroom: The genre of this book is considered to be a biography. A science unit could be done on Albe
Emily Peer
May 05, 2015 Emily Peer rated it it was amazing
Personal Reaction- I think this book was very good. It is chalk full of information and I read so much stuff that I didn't know about him. The book is filled with pictures and captions and little blurbs on each page giving fun facts. This was a fun read and full of useful information and photos.
Read Aloud: I would use this as a read aloud for a science unit on the background and lives of scientists.
Independent Reading: I would assign this to a child in maybe 4th grade to read on their own if t
Susan
Mar 28, 2015 Susan rated it it was amazing
A review of the book can be read at :

If you are a fan of Albert Einstein then I highly recommend this children's book.
Scott
Feb 22, 2016 Scott rated it liked it
Very nice, short, summary of the life of a remarkable man.
Kristen Leininger
Biography: This book was well-done and extremely interesting. I learned things I hadn't known about Einstein; one being that he married his cousin, another that his brain did not split all the way down like the rest of our brains do, likely increasing potential for nerve connections.
Eagle Watcher
Apr 12, 2011 Eagle Watcher rated it it was amazing
It has a lot of new information and isn't covered with words on every page. This book is special, because it shows more about Albert Einstein's personal life like he played the violin.
Ron
Mar 22, 2010 Ron rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An excellent first biography of Einstein with quotes, illustrations and interesting comments from AE himself. Part of my son's history/science curriculum.
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Cyra
Cyra marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Ionut M.
Ionut M. rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Ellaine
Ellaine marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Anakin Ho
Anakin Ho marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Varun Suraj
Varun Suraj rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Tik Wa
Tik Wa added it
Apr 13, 2016
Rosa
Rosa marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Annie Wang
Annie Wang marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Wade
Wade marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Matthew Chan
Matthew Chan marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
健銘 李
健銘 李 is currently reading it
Mar 19, 2016
健銘 李
健銘 李 marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Chaz
Chaz marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Claudia Ng
Claudia Ng marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Rebeka
Rebeka marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Amy Chan
Amy Chan marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Leo
Leo marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Elizabeth MacLeod was born on October 21 in Toronto. As a child Liz liked to read Nancy Drew and Anne of Green Gables books, swim, sing, dance, and hang out with her friends. Encouraged by her parents, she began writing stories and poetry for her own enjoyment at the age of 10, her favorite subjects being mad scientists and tyrants who threatened to take over the world.

Today Liz is inspired by al
More about Elizabeth MacLeod...