Start by marking “Albert Einstein: A Life of Genius” as Want to Read:
Albert Einstein: A Life of Genius

Albert Einstein: A Life of Genius

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Albert Einstein was one of the most brilliant scientists who ever lived. The theories that he formulated about time, light and gravity have changed how we look at the world, and resulted in many new inventions. But did you know that he was so absent-minded that he once forgot where he lived? Or that, even though he was an advocate of world peace, his work led to the creati ...more
Published February 1st 2003 by Kids Can Press (first published February 1st 1998)

Aryana Ahmad
1. Personal Reaction: This book was very interesting and very factual all about Einstein. Through all of the things that he had learned and done throughout his life. Since, this book is very recent the book has really good quality pictures and has little pictures on the side with captions to describe them. This book would be really good to do a biography on with this book.
2. Purpose/Use in the classroom: The genre of this book is considered to be a biography. A science unit could be done on Albe
Emily Peer
Personal Reaction- I think this book was very good. It is chalk full of information and I read so much stuff that I didn't know about him. The book is filled with pictures and captions and little blurbs on each page giving fun facts. This was a fun read and full of useful information and photos.
Read Aloud: I would use this as a read aloud for a science unit on the background and lives of scientists.
Independent Reading: I would assign this to a child in maybe 4th grade to read on their own if t
A review of the book can be read at :

If you are a fan of Albert Einstein then I highly recommend this children's book.
Kristen Leininger
Biography: This book was well-done and extremely interesting. I learned things I hadn't known about Einstein; one being that he married his cousin, another that his brain did not split all the way down like the rest of our brains do, likely increasing potential for nerve connections.
Eagle Watcher
It has a lot of new information and isn't covered with words on every page. This book is special, because it shows more about Albert Einstein's personal life like he played the violin.
An excellent first biography of Einstein with quotes, illustrations and interesting comments from AE himself. Part of my son's history/science curriculum.
Lucas Yuen
Lucas Yuen marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Chung marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Hapu marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Piyush Sahu
Piyush Sahu marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
S is currently reading it
Jun 10, 2015
Gemma marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Pbj marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Shah Junaid
Shah Junaid marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Bböy Leato
Bböy Leato marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Mahesh Sharma
Mahesh Sharma marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Eugene marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Aldwin John
Aldwin John marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Riya marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jordy Apple
Jordy Apple is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2014
Laukk marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Elizabeth MacLeod was born on October 21 in Toronto. As a child Liz liked to read Nancy Drew and Anne of Green Gables books, swim, sing, dance, and hang out with her friends. Encouraged by her parents, she began writing stories and poetry for her own enjoyment at the age of 10, her favorite subjects being mad scientists and tyrants who threatened to take over the world.

Today Liz is inspired by al
More about Elizabeth MacLeod...