Start by marking “Midnight Shadow” as Want to Read:
Midnight Shadow

Midnight Shadow

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Laurel O'Donnell is one of the most highly-regarded authors in today's romance world. "Midnight Shadow" is the tale of a noblewoman who avenges the poor disguised as the "Midnight Shadow" -- until she learns that the peasants' oppressor is actually the man she loves.
Published June 1st 2000 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Shadow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Shadow

Julie
It was a great book, but i hated how oblivious and foolish Terran was and i also hated how pathetic Bria was being and how easily she gave into "her enemy"
Cat Bras
Liked the idea of a woman Robin Hood! The characters were great and the story line was great. Couldn't put it down.
Ivianis R. I.
HATED Terran!!! He was a complete idiot! He was always doubting her and never respected her, not even when she became his wife! He was a complete ASS!!! Bria, however, was AMAZING! Although she was, in some parts, kind of a coward, she had the amazing courage to become the Midnight Shadow to help people that weren't from her village. She honored Mary's memory to help her people, when Bria thought Mary was dead. This story is terribly sad from the beginning, and it's full of death after death. Th ...more
Engineer19
....it was really disappointing, the hero loves another girl at first.. i browse the pages and there is always a mention of that other girl who dies.....,
i really got exited after reading the Angel and the Prince...i started to purchase this author medieval works...i thought it will be great read too...what a fallacy i have in there, i didn't finish the book...
Aurora
This book is about a lady who must don the disguise of the Midnight Shadow to fight tyranny and avenge her friends, all the while falling in love with the man she believes is her enemy.

This book was excellent. A real page turner. I thought for 2.99, it would just be okay, but I really loved this book.
Jeannie
Solid quick little romance novel. Good writing, background, and overall plot. Probably could have been more indepth, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Gail Thompson
A good rainy afternoon read. I liked that the female was the hero and the male was a cruel baddie.
Marilyn Deluca
This was one of the best books I have ever read. I couldn't put it down.
PChie
Those were the days I really appreciate an old books lend by a friend!
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Peggy
Peggy added it
Jun 20, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Dawana
Dawana marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Arlene Downey
Arlene Downey marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Bride and the Brute The Angel and the Prince My Noble Knight Angel's Assassin A Knight of Honor