Start by marking “Fiancé for Hire (The Wedding Ring #4)” as Want to Read:
Fiancé for Hire (The Wedding Ring #4)

Fiancé for Hire (The Wedding Ring #4)

The Wedding Ring: Four high school friends and a pact�every girl marries her ideal man by thirty or be prepared for matchmaking.

The Bride-to-Be: Amanda Coppersmith, successful at everything but marriage. There's absolutely no way she's going to let the Wedding Ring fix her up—been there, done that! She's determined to outwit her matchmaking pals.

The Prospective Groom: Ni

Published October 17th 2011 by Harlequin Temptation (first published March 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Fiancé for Hire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fiancé for Hire

Ronaye
Mar 20, 2017 Ronaye rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book #4 of the Wedding Ring series by Pamela Burford. Four young girls make a pact to find each other husbands if they are not married by 30. This one might have been my favourite. Unpreditable story line keeps you guessing on who is Mr. Perfect for our heroine.Fiancé for Hire
Carol Tietsworth
A wonderful end to a great series

I very rarely buy into a series, I read so fast that it's frankly, financially irresponsible. I also 'read' for a living. I am an editor, mostly to Indie authors, but I also have some fairly well -known clients.
I really liked this series, and read all four of them in one day that happened to crest over midnight.
Nancy
Dec 17, 2016 Nancy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Barb
Aug 08, 2013 Barb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The Wedding Ring: Four high school friends and a pact -- every girl marries her ideal man by 30 or be prepared for matchmaking.
The Bride-to-Be: Amanda Coppersmith, successful at everything but marriage. There's absolutely no way she's going to let the Wedding Ring fix her up -- been there, done that! She's determined to outwit her matchmaking pals.
The Prospective Groom: Nick Stephanos, sexy New York taxi driver and the perfect choice for phony fiance. Except there's a lot more to Nick than mee
Gale
Dec 17, 2016 Gale rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Fiancé For Hire, it was fun to watch the mighty “Ice Queen” fall! At least that’s what her childhood friends call Amanda Coppersmith, the last of the friends to be set up with a blind date in the Wedding Ring series, is called. The prospective “date”? Nick Stephanos. It’s a fun ride, and I use the term loosely as you’ll read and I won’t give away any hints. I loved Nick and how he treated relationship-shy Amanda. I will say that even though this is a standalone, I was sorry to leave these fou ...more
Shelagh
Dec 17, 2016 Shelagh rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Light, funny and a super quick read, Fiancé, For Hire is the fourth in Pamela Burford's Wedding Ring quartet. I loved both Nick and Amanda, he with his too-educated taxi driving ways, quick wit and casual elegance and she with her schedules and ice queen demeanour. I loved the plot which left me wondering just who was outwitting who. This story was beautifully paced throughout and I just couldn't put it down.
Xiao_nie7
Sep 05, 2011 Xiao_nie7 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
For some reason, I really couldnt like this one. It was especially disappointing after 'I Do, But there's a Catch' which was quite good.
This one just felt too long, and couldnt retain my interest after a point
Mem
Her 3 friends, all have found husbands, know Amanda will attempt to back out of their wedding ring promise of being set up if they are single when they turn 30. They were right.
Cute story, would have liked a little more of she and Nick together.
Tammie
Jul 31, 2011 Tammie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5.00 Stars - Category/Contemporary Romance
Lise Schulz
Lise Schulz rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2017
Patrícia Ferreira
Patrícia Ferreira rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2017
melissa altom
melissa altom rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2017
Bonnie Lucke
Bonnie Lucke rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2016
Loren Slack
Loren Slack rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2017
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2012
Keri
Keri rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2012
Labisclosed
Labisclosed rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2012
Donna Brant
Donna Brant rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2017
Layla
Layla rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Khothy
Khothy rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2014
Monica
Monica rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2017
Kat
Kat rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2015
Tina Collins
Tina Collins rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2013
Sherry
Sherry rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2012
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2010
Aisha-e
Aisha-e rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2013
Martha W. Pate
Martha W. Pate rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2015
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
May 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Pamela Burford is the award-winning author of 18 works of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and mystery. Her books have sold millions of copies and been translated into more than a dozen languages.

Her latest release is Icing Allison, book four of her humorous Jane Delaney mystery series starring Death Diva Jane and her neurotic canine sidekick, Sexy Beast.

Pamela recently republished her rom
More about Pamela Burford...

The Wedding Ring (4 books)
  • Love's Funny That Way (The Wedding Ring #1)
  • I Do, But Here's the Catch (The Wedding Ring #2)
  • One Eager Bride to Go (The Wedding Ring #3)