Start by marking “UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル・陽のあたる場所” as Want to Read:
UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル・陽のあたる場所

UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル・陽のあたる場所 (Under Grand Hotel #3)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Paperback
Published October 25th 2005 by Sanwa Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル・陽のあたる場所

Jordan
There's no volume 3 on here? Ah, well, I'll consider this as volume 3, since I already added 1 and 2.
First off, this is a not-softcore yaoi, so if you don't want to hear about it, I suggest you flee.

I am starting to realize that the good, meaningful yaoi are the incredibly tragic ones. The sex and romance in between is always unrealistically great in these cruel worlds, but hey. Something has to go right.

Mainstream yaoi has many cliche flaws. It's often unrealistic, undeveloped, puts too much in
Diana Lynn
I absolutely love this series. I wish it was longerrrrr. So much angst and the characters are gorgeously drawn and the yaoi scenes are really hot...and I adore the ending. I watched Oz as well and the author drew inspiration from that show which I think added to the overall awesomeness of this series. Be warned, it's explicit, but it's totally worth the read.
Tully  Vincent
This manga overall (all volumes) was hard to read at parts (dark/violence/betrayal) but the connection between the lead characters was visceral. Enjoyed their tumultuous journey to that killer ending made it a five stars for me. The art is sexy and beautiful. Swordfish is especially captivating in the drawings.
Kashii
kind of a boring yaoi it was easy to forget... and hella easy to pick other books to read
Page
Apr 08, 2015
Sarah added it
Mar 29, 2015
Dark Indigo
Dark Indigo marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Tynette Scott
Tynette Scott marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
SADAHIRO Mika: 定広美香

Her Doujinshi Circle is called "Affluenza".

Debuted with "Sein" in 1988 in Bessatsu Puff magazine.
Her career began with a few yuri fantasy series.

Alternate Penname: KIRISHIMA Ruka.
More about Mika Sadahiro...

Under Grand Hotel (6 books)
  • UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル
  • UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル・囚われの刻印
  • Under Grand Hotel, Volume 01
  • Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02
  • アンダーグランドホテル KISS&KILL [Under Grand Hotel - Kiss & Kill]
UNDER GRAND HOTEL アンダーグランドホテル Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02 Pathos, Volume 1 Pathos, Volume 2 Under Grand Hotel, Volume 01