Start by marking “The Taste of a Woman” as Want to Read:
The Taste of a Woman

The Taste of a Woman

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
A collection of short-stories: Amy was oblivious to the fires of desire that burned within her until she put on a mask; Cecily couldn't finish writing the Country-Western song she was working on until she acted out her lust for the drummer in her band; The cool but unassuming bass-man kept the jazz combo together by playing the sexual hang-ups of the musicians like an ...more
Published February 14th 2014 by House of Erotica (first published November 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Taste of a Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Taste of a Woman

Y. Correa
Sep 06, 2014 Y. Correa rated it it was ok
I suppose that I'll start off with the blurb.

Per Amazon.com:
"A collection of short-stories: Amy was oblivious to the fires of desire that burned within her until she put on a mask; Cecily couldn't finish writing the Country-Western song she was working on until she acted out her lust for the drummer in her band; The cool but unassuming bass-man kept the jazz combo together by playing the sexual hang-ups of the musicians like an instrument; A young wife discovers her seductive powers and the lose
Queen Spades
Sep 06, 2014 Queen Spades rated it it was ok
Shelves: peasantville
On TRB site, I do a full play by play on how I ranked each story, but to save time and space, I will just do an overall assessment of how I feel about The Taste of a Woman and as it relates to his overall philosophy about erotica, which was stated on his own Amazon page (and is as follows):

“The idea is to take intelligence, great writing (insofar as I can muster), and the quirkiness of human behavior and combine all that with a strong erotic base. Then you’ve got a Madsong Book.”
“I want to raise
Autumn Seave
Jan 25, 2014 Autumn Seave rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome collection of stories. If you love words and love authors that really know how to use them, you'll get a lot out of this book. Yes, the sex scenes are hot but the stories are genuine and the emotions are raw. Well, worth the read!
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
United Indie Book Blog
United Indie Book Blog marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Janine
Janine added it
Aug 16, 2014
Kara Mclean
Kara Mclean marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014