Start by marking “Shelby Loves Candy” as Want to Read:
Shelby Loves Candy

Shelby Loves Candy

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  31 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
This book tells the story of how Shelby absolutely loves candy! If mommy would let her, she would eat candy all day, every day! She would have to take good care of her teeth to eat all that candy! In the end, Shelby realizes that fruit is just as sweet as candy! It is a perfect little picture book for preschool age children!
Published December 3rd 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Shelby Loves Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shelby Loves Candy

Candice
Jan 18, 2014 Candice rated it it was amazing
Giving this book 5 stars. The illustrations, cute story plot, and reworking are worth the effort and make for a delightful read. It is a very quick, simple, and fun read. What child doesn't love candy-and the fact that Shelby dreams of candy! Really, too cute! I also loved that if she could she would buy and hide it from her mom and sister...guess what-I would hide it from my children! Their sniffers find it too. The draw in at the end, about what if and then trying something new...wonderful! I ...more
Dec 12, 2014 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: freebies, kids
Kids story about a girl who likes candy so much that it's all she wants to eat. She then discovers that fruit is just as sweet.
Okay story I suppose, but it was annoying that the words weren't on the same page as the picture each time.
Teddy O' Malley
Jan 28, 2014 Teddy O' Malley rated it it was amazing
This book is too sweet to eat!

Olive loves candy. Faith loves candy. I love candy. Who doesn't love candy? But there's one little girl that loves candy more than the rest of us. Her name is Shelby. Shelby Loves Candy is not only sweet and colourful, it's educational as well!

Shelby would eat candy all day and all night if she could but there are some very important things she has to do if she wants to keep eating candy. One of those things is to look after her teeth.

And what if all the candy in th
Autumn
I had to give this book three stars because there was hardly any pictures. It would be a good read for the younger children but it would be hard to keep them entertained as there was no pictures. I mean it did have candy but it was outlining the page but never of a girl eating candy.
I did like how Shelby decides to try fruit and sees that it is just as good and sweet as candy.
K said it was an okay book but found it to be boring. And that if she eats a lot of candy she would have to brush her tee
Vanessa Thompson
Aug 23, 2014 Vanessa Thompson rated it it was amazing

***** 5 stars I enjoyed RyAnn Hall's book, August 23, 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This review is from: Children's Book: Shelby Loves Candy (Packed with Beautiful Illustrations!) (Kindle Edition)

I enjoyed RyAnn Hall's book: Shelby Loves Candy.
This author does a wonderful job with her stories and illustrations are excellent as always.
I loved Shelby's attitude towards candy. I am Shelby but 20 years older. This book gives children of all ages the chance to wonder what if?
Shelby lea
Arcoma Gonzalez Lambert
Good book

This was a great book and it certainly changed my way of thinking I like it it is so great
Jennifer Watkins
Aug 24, 2014 Jennifer Watkins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute

my daughter liked this story. she enjoyed the pictures and it was a good length for a bed time story.
Divya shankari
Divya shankari rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015
tejal chitre
tejal chitre rated it did not like it
Jul 10, 2016
misty stomberg
misty stomberg rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2014
K. Kaye Kemper
K. Kaye Kemper rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2014
Ryann Hall
Ryann Hall rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2015
M.sherlin Mary
M.sherlin Mary rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
Sancha
Sancha rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2014
nitin minocha
nitin minocha rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
May 20, 2014
Michelle's Book
Michelle's Book rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
KiWi
KiWi rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2015
Elias Zapple
Elias Zapple rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Ryann Hall
Ryann Hall rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2014
Nola Blaauw
Nola Blaauw rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2014
Jun 27, 2014
Blkvelvet
Sep 24, 2014 Blkvelvet rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Cute little books that places children onto the "right" track regarding nutrition.
Marco
Marco rated it did not like it
Jun 16, 2016
Laurey
Laurey rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2014
Othen Cummings
Othen Cummings rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2014
Nikole Lawson
Nikole Lawson rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Destiny Martinez
Destiny Martinez rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016