Start by marking “Matt and Morgan (Soul Mates 101, #4)” as Want to Read:
Matt and Morgan (Soul Mates 101, #4)

Matt and Morgan (Soul Mates 101 #4)

Novels 1-3 of the Soul Mates 101 series need to be read prior to Matt and Morgan.

In the fourth book to the Soul Mates 101 series, Matt is forced to see Morgan at Tory’s birthday party. His feelings for her are stirred, and he isn’t happy seeing her with her current boyfriend. Morgan had reluctantly ended her relationship with Matt when she realized he couldn’t show her lov
Published January 3rd 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Matt and Morgan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matt and Morgan

Jules Batemen
Dec 27, 2013 Jules Batemen rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! I was so excited to get this book and read it that I barely put it down. These 2 are made for each other and I love seeing how everything plays out with all the other characters too!!!! Ahhhh. I can't wait for the next in line!
Leslie Clifford
Aug 11, 2014 Leslie Clifford rated it it was amazing
Matt and Morgan are at a standstill in their relationship. They can’t be together and they can’t stay apart. Morgan is trying to move on with her life. She is determined to find someone who loves her and wants to build a relationship with her. The problem is she is still in love with Matt. Matt has a devastating secret about his past that keeps him from sharing his feelings with Morgan. While on a trip with their friends to Los Angeles, Matt and Morgan struggle to live together as friends only. ...more
Christy Bravo
Jul 24, 2014 Christy Bravo rated it it was amazing
Matt and Morgan have a rocky relationship. Can Matt get his act together? Must read! I truly love all the characters in this series . I would love to be in their click. An emotional rollercoaster,suspense,and romance all in one.
Marie Felton
Aug 15, 2014 Marie Felton rated it it was amazing
All I has to say is another awesome book by Scarlet Wolfe!!
Heather
Mar 29, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
This was my second favorite inthe series. I could not wait for this one to be released. I just knew this was going to be worth the wait though. I am glad that Morgan didn't just fall for matt she took her time warming up to him. Love this book so glad I purpurchased it.
Morgan
Nov 19, 2014 Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: it-s-getting-hot
Finally Matt & Morgan are together! This story that incorporates Tory & Nate coming together as well was one that stresses the need to let old pain go and give love with all your heart! I'm so happy for Matt & Morgan!! I can't wait to see what happens in Nate & Tory's story!!!
Saha
You know when 2 people are really good together, and one of them just refuses to accept they can be happy? That they have the right to love and be loved? That trust is not a big mystery and, while surely should be handled with care, it doesn't give you leprosy? Most importantly, that when you care about someone but can't/won't be with them, you don't act like a jealous retard, going around doing things to provoke them, or just to spite them?

If you've read this book, you would think I am referrin
D.M. Midgley
Oct 20, 2014 D.M. Midgley rated it really liked it
This was a really explosive fourth book in the Soul Mates 101 series. Matt and Morgan's relationship seem likes a disaster. Morgan feels that she doesn't have enough attention from Matt and he doesn't take any interest in what she enjoys to do and what she likes. The only way they seem to be in a relationship is through sex. Morgan loves Matt but can't live with the way he treats her so she finishes it with him and decides that she needs to move on. Matt has a lot of issues from his past that he ...more
Magic Within the Pages
Dec 04, 2014 Magic Within the Pages rated it really liked it
Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 4 Stars

Sheri Bishop
Aug 03, 2016 Sheri Bishop rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 4 of Scarlet's Soul Mates series is the story of Matt and Morgan. Matt is one of those heroes you just want to smack in the back of the head. haha Stubborn, obstinate, pain in the _ _ _, is just a few of the names I called him while reading this book. Morgan is too good for that boy and yes, I call him a boy because I don't believe he's matured into a man. I'm sorry, I just didn't like Matt.

However, this book is fantastical. Scarlet really showed us how the smallest thing can affect your l
Elmarie Pieterse
May 18, 2015 Elmarie Pieterse rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting!!!! As soon as I started it I just couldn't put it down!!! Omg this book in the Soul Mates 101 Series was amazing!! Its the story about Matt and Morgan and how Matt has to deal with his past before he can move on. It captured me from the beginning!!! It was funny, heartbreaking moments, scary moments and of course full of love!!! I absolutely loved Matt and Morgans story!!!! You rock Scarlet Wolfe!!!
Kathleen Stephens
Kathleen Stephens rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
Antoinette Hord
Antoinette Hord rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Sarah Ross
Sarah Ross rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Melanie Perkins
Melanie Perkins rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Lex
Lex rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Heather Edrington
Heather Edrington rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2014
Jenny
Jenny rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2015
meagan
meagan rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Laura Bryant
Laura Bryant rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
Gale Albright
Gale Albright rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2014
Bebejay
Bebejay rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2014
Elizabeth Caswell
Elizabeth Caswell rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Tammy Becraft
Tammy Becraft rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2014
C bond
C bond rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Caroline Williams
Caroline Williams rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
Maureen Mckenzie
Maureen Mckenzie rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2015
Amy Sheets
Amy Sheets rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015

Soul Mates 101 (5 books)
  • A Week for Love to Bloom (Soul Mates 101, #1)
  • Brett and Hannah (Soul Mates 101, #2)
  • Dylan and Taylor (Soul Mates 101, #3)
  • Nate and Tory (Soul Mates 101, #5)