Start by marking “SPSS Survival Manual: A Step by Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows” as Want to Read:

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Praise for previous editions: ""This book really is a life saver ... If the mere thought of statistics gives you a headache, then this is the book for you." - Statistics student, UK"

""I just wanted to say how much I value Julie Pallant's SPSS Survival Manual. It's quite the best text in SPSS I've encountered and I recommend it to anyone who's listening!" - Professor Caroly...more
Spiral-bound, 335 pages
Published August 1st 2007 by Open University Press (first published November 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about SPSS Survival Manual, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SPSS Survival Manual

Roberta Frontini
I'm in love with this book. I use it a lot on my work!
Liz
if you're a SAS junkie who's been forced to use Windows-based SPSS for the first time in 7 years, this book rocks. even if you're already familiar with SPSS and just needing a refresher, it's a totally useful resource. big downside though: teaches only the point-and-click method and doesn't provide info about syntax.
Jamie
If you are doing any kind of quantitative research with SPSS - this book will get you through it. It's written in a really accessible way and takes you step by step through the things that you definitely need to know.
hollytree
i hate BINDERs, this feels like it's gonna fall apart. i also like colors.

but the book is easy to read surprisingly and fun, considering, so 5 stars
Melinda
Jul 21, 2009 Melinda rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: data analysts, students
Shelves: non-fiction
This book was essential to getting my work done in grad school. I still use it as a great refeerence book at work.
Stanley Hall
This really helps with basics of SPSS but insufficient for anyone trying to become more advanced.
Bianca
A must read to deepen your knowledge of stats - written in a very accessible way.
Erin
No really this was actually my survival manual for my RA position this summer. :)
Diane Dreher
Great guide to statistical analysis with clear instructions--a lifesaver!
Vagelis
Helped me in my MSc in Management a lot.
Martina
Jul 09, 2012 Martina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Martina by: Whinda Yustisia
Buku favorit semester ini *cup cup cup...
This book helped me learn to use SPSS
Zia
Zia added it
Oct 22, 2014
Shalet
Shalet marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Claire
Claire added it
Aug 26, 2014
Wendy Wolpert-DeWitt
Wendy Wolpert-DeWitt is currently reading it
Sep 12, 2014
Hussain
Hussain marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Sanaz
Sanaz is currently reading it
Jul 04, 2014
Ev
Ev added it
Jun 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
SPSS Survival Manual: A Step by Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS SPSS Survival Manual: A Step by Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS SPSS Survival Manual,5e Spss Survival Manual