Start by marking “How To Mend A Broken Heart” as Want to Read:
How To Mend A Broken Heart

How To Mend A Broken Heart

Walk with Nelson T. Dy as he revisits the road of his own romantic heartbreak. Dy gently shares to the heartbroken hope-filled insights from stories of people in the Bible who had themselves trodden the path of heartache. The pain of a broken heart is real. So is the hope for mending it.
Published 2006 by OMF Lit.

To ask other readers questions about How To Mend A Broken Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How To Mend A Broken Heart

Meyps
Mar 18, 2009 Meyps rated it did not like it
The author's heartbreak story here may not as heart-wrenching as your own; in fact, it's not even at par with the simplest telenovelas/ afternoon teen dramas you may catch on-screen during weekends... refreshing though, are the snippets of heartbreak stories, and corresponding verses taken from the Bible. Aside from the smattering of biblical references, as with other how-to-get-over-heartbreak books, the consolation one would get from reading this book is the assurance that others have gone thr ...more
Jun S.
Aug 28, 2008 Jun S. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all
Recommended to Jun by: None
It ministered to me so well when I was mending mine. God did the healing.
Cone
Dec 09, 2011 Cone rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian-books
If you are nursing a broken heart, this is the book to read. Nelson Dy provides principles and practical suggestions to make the most of your heartbreak.
Ana Patricia Mayoca
A friend recommended this to me and I got intrigued. I think it was meant for a male audience. I was at chapter three when I saw "male, relationship" written near the bar code. Nonetheless, it was a goodread. Much like Boy meets Girl by Joshua Harris.

Ann
May 07, 2015 Ann rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Nelson Dy did it but there's an intense humor in spite of real pain. Newest favorite book.
Rap
Apr 13, 2011 Rap added it
I BECAME CLOSER TO GOD. :-)
Madz
Feb 20, 2016 Madz rated it really liked it
I'm so glad that I've had a chance to read this book and dig some issues of the heart. His views and faith testimony are inspiring. And though his book targets an audience of males, I could still relate with his thoughts and emotions. It's also interesting to know the mind of men especially those who are seeking a life and purpose after God's heart.
Angelica Grace
Oct 08, 2015 Angelica Grace rated it it was amazing
So blessed that I've discovered this book accidentally.
Irish
Dec 13, 2015 Irish rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-owned
Very insightful but it was from a man's perspective. Nevertheless it showed that it's normal to be broken hearted. I am currently in the process of healing and this helped a lot in seeing the pain in a different perspective.
Aisle Janne
Jenna
May 20, 2009 Jenna added it
alot!
Gerald Ako
Gerald Ako marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Milheirão
Milheirão marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Marielle Aika
Marielle Aika marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Kumi
Kumi marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Cammy
Cammy marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Jaston Julian
Jaston Julian marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Gianne
Gianne added it
Jul 12, 2016
Rose Anne
Rose Anne marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Noel Ephraim
Noel Ephraim rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Adonemil Baguio
Adonemil Baguio marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Biáncå Marcœs
Biáncå Marcœs rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Nicolle
Nicolle rated it really liked it
May 26, 2016
Julie L.
Julie L. marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Iya Tim
Iya Tim marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016