Start by marking “Quick & Easy Vegetarian Burgers & Sandwich Recipes - The Best Delicious & Nutritious Vegetarian Burgers & Sandwiches Recipes (Quick & Easy Vegetarian Recipes)” as Want to Read:

Published August 6th 2012

Be the first to ask a question about Quick & Easy Vegetarian Burgers & Sandwich Recipes - The Best Delicious & Nutritious Vegetarian Burgers & Sandwiches Recipes

Cindy
Mar 14, 2015 Cindy rated it liked it
Meh. Just meh.

Meh. I'd be better off going to Subway and getting the veggie sub with no cheese. Not impressed with the recipes. I need inspiration not a guacamole and alfalfa sprout sandwich. She uses Havarti and cheddar. I don't to dairy. It wasn't a bad cook book. It just wasn't what I was looking for. So meh.
Anandi
Anandi marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Toriana Zeyzus
Toriana Zeyzus marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Kathy Fugere
Kathy Fugere marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014