Start by marking “Harvey Walden's No Excuses! Fitness Workout” as Want to Read:
Harvey Walden's No Excuses! Fitness Workout

Harvey Walden's No Excuses! Fitness Workout

Get into the fight—the fight against fat!
The U.S. Marine drill instructor who has inspired millions through the massively popular TV show, Celebrity Fit Club, reveals his star-studded formula for lifelong health and fitness.
Countless marines have trained with Drill Instructor Walden—and now you can too.
Harvey offers a workout so simple, you can do it watching your fa
Published September 18th 2007 by Rodale Books

To ask other readers questions about Harvey Walden's No Excuses! Fitness Workout, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harvey Walden's No Excuses! Fitness Workout

Farhana Faruq
Nov 03, 2010 Farhana Faruq rated it did not like it
Shelves: health-fitness
This book was a gift to me.. I don't think I would have read it otherwise.

The book is targeted to people who have never worked out before. He motivates 'obese' people - and tells them they can even do the workout while watching t.v.

The exercises themselves are very good, however I don't see obese people starting with push-ups - they is no point in doing them at that stage, and are very likely to injure themselves.

I liked the descriptions of the exercises, and they all have pictures which is grea
Cory
Oct 16, 2008 Cory rated it really liked it
Harvey Walden is one scary-a** mofo . . . and I would totally save my pennies to buy this book. The thing about this book that I so enjoy is that Harvey's voice comes through on every page. You know . . . the Harvey that we've all grown to know and love on Celebrity Fit Club. The Harvey who is mean and angry and yells all the time, but does it all from a place of great tenderness and belief and hope that people will get in shape.

The other amazing thing about this book is that he actually delive
Susie
Sep 04, 2012 Susie rated it it was ok
This book would be 100 percent better with a strong editor who still allows the author's voice to ring out, without using the author's actual words. The exercises are good, and some of the chapters have good advice. Mostly, though, the writing is poor and off-topic. (I've never seen the author's t.v. show, so I knew nothing about him before I picked up the book. I think it's mainly written for his audience who are already fans of his style.) At any rate, there is some good content, but you have ...more
Gregory
Nov 06, 2012 Gregory rated it it was amazing
This book is excellent.

Mr. Walden both walks that walk and talk which is rare alongside with brutal honesty. Anyone who needs motivation to get back in shape and focuse should read this book. He definitely gives no excuses at all. There are a lot of fitness books out there, this is one of the best one so far and will read another fitness book soon.
Tobey
Nov 24, 2008 Tobey rated it really liked it
Shelves: health
I really like Harvey's attitude and I'm about to try the first level workout in his book. It's cool that you don't need to go to the gym to do it and don't need any special equipment.

I enjoy watching him on Celebrity Fit Club, so when I saw this book, I grabbed it.
Mistrie
Mistrie rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2013
Steven James
Steven James rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Rorie
Rorie rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Bob Collins
Bob Collins rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2012
Louise
Louise rated it it was ok
Jul 25, 2011
Kellen Smith
Kellen Smith rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Vicki Anderson
Vicki Anderson rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2015
LaRhonda
LaRhonda rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2008
Marsha
Marsha rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2013
D
D rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2011
James Sprinkle
James Sprinkle rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2011
Jeff Wasel
Jeff Wasel rated it it was ok
Oct 17, 2015
Gigi
Gigi added it
Aug 19, 2010
Joe Moran
Joe Moran marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2011
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2011
Tim6502
Tim6502 marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2011
Dee McCarter
Dee McCarter marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Candice
Candice marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Deangela
Deangela marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Aretha Gaines
Aretha Gaines marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Ky
Ky marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2013
Theresa Williams
Theresa Williams marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Abdulrahman
Abdulrahman marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016