Start by marking “神さまの言うとおり 1 [Kamisama no Iutoori 1] (Kamisama no Iutoori, #1)” as Want to Read:
神さまの言うとおり 1 [Kamisama no Iutoori 1] (Kamisama no Iutoori, #1)

神さまの言うとおり 1 [Kamisama no Iutoori 1] (神様の言うとおり #1)

高畑瞬16歳、男性。幼い頃からもの静かでマイペースな彼は、自らの人生を退屈だと感じるようになっていた。だがしかし、唐突に訪れた日常との決別。それは神罰か、神からの贈り物か‥!? “だるま”が、“ネコ”が、退屈だった日々をブチ壊す! 「生きる」ために、今までの俺を「殺せ」!!

Published July 8th 2011 by Kodansha

Be the first to ask a question about 神さまの言うとおり 1 [Kamisama no Iutoori 1]

Gia
Apr 30, 2014 Gia rated it liked it
This one was quite a fun read, it is fast paced, gory and the development is interesting. The games are cool and well thought, they were my favourite thing about this manga.
The characters are okay and you get to know them reasonably well, you know some of their background, what they are about and each one of them is quite unique and recognizable, even if they are just background or secondary characters. This adds to the suspense because you're never sure of which one is getting killed off as th
Romane
Oct 05, 2016 Romane rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
This is my review for the whole manga series.

Pirorirorin!

I watched the movie first before reading the manga, and the two are very different. Utterly gory and unpredictable. I love reading it.

I am so inlove with Takeru Amaya. I always root for the hot bad guys.

I ship Takeru Amaya and Shun Takahata big time.

All has changed when chapter 4 began. Like the plot took a different turn. Regardless, I still enjoyed it.
Mayumi
This book was a lot of fun to read. It kept me turning the page. The one thing to note is that this is a survival game so there will be lots of character deaths, like in Shingeki no Kyojin 1.

This book covers the Daruma and Cat game. In this series, high school students play a bunch of games for their survival. This book makes sure to go over the background story for the different characters making it hard to guess which character will survive and which one will die.

The main character starts off
Daken Howlett
Primo volume,come spesso succede ci sono moltissime domande e nessuna risposta in vista,la serie parte con una pioggia di azione immediata,senza aspettare di introdurre in modo sufficiente il mondo o i personaggi,e inizia a dipingere uno scenario horror dai tratti splatter e straripante di citazioni e riferimenti al folklore e alla società nipponica.
Risulterà piuttosto interessante per gli appassionati di cultura nipponica,ma,almeno per il momento,la serie sembra avere poco altro da offrire.
Dies Irae
Nov 18, 2014 Dies Irae rated it it was ok
Assassination Classroom incontra Gantz e ne esce un gran pasticcio, a meno che l'insensata violenza non si riveli un veicolo per comunicare qualcosa di diverso. E se la prima sfida riesce a fare emergere certo gusto per il perturbante dai fragorosi innesti splatter, la seconda sfocia nel puro manierismo da sagra dell'assurdo già visto.
Syafiqah Rashid
Nov 25, 2015 Syafiqah Rashid rated it liked it
This manga reminds me a little bit of Battle Royale meets Assasination Classroom. I like how the manga artist decided to straight ahead to the storyline rather than having a long ass introduction about the characters and backgrounds. The main protagonist is quite okay. The rest secondary characters are little boring to me.
Megan
Dec 08, 2014 Megan rated it it was amazing
It was very interesting to read since games you would play as a little would decide if you would live or die.
David Vuong
David Vuong rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2014
Arseniy
Arseniy rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2014
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Pau Roldán
Pau Roldán rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Thim
Thim rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2016
Siry
Siry rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Mark Crisp
Mark Crisp rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2015
Rossana Cantaffa
Rossana Cantaffa rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Evil Genius
Evil Genius rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2016
AnAnon OvO
AnAnon OvO rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Art3mis
Art3mis rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Ammy
Ammy rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Apocalypsia
Apocalypsia rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Macramewounds
Macramewounds rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2014
Phùng Trung Nghĩa
Phùng Trung Nghĩa rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Linas Sabaitis
Linas Sabaitis rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Sikona
Sikona rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Dies
Dies rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2015
Pabs
Pabs rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

神様の言うとおり (5 books)
  • Kamisama no Iutoori (Kamisama no Iutoori, #2)
  • Kamisama no Iutoori (Kamisama no Iutoori, #3)
  • Kamisama no Iutoori (Kamisama no Iutoori, #4)
  • Kamisama no Iutoori (Kamisama no Iutoori, #5)