Start by marking “Spiked - The story of a woman drugged with GhB and how she was turned into a criminal” as Want to Read:

The author shares her shocking account of how her life was destroyed overnight after her drink was spiked with GhB - a drug that can virtually turn anyone into a willing slave, combined with the potentially lethal power of hypnosis, gang stalkers on two continents, the latest technology for monitoring and recording all voyeuristic activity, outwardly "respectable" ...more
Published November 28th 2013 (first published April 11th 2013)

Be the first to ask a question about Spiked - The story of a woman drugged with GhB and how she was turned into a criminal

Aug 18, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
At first I had a hard time getting into this book. It felt like the writer was kind of "all over the place" and hings weren't making sense. after a little while, you realize that was how Ms. Gold was experiencing her life at the time. I started to pay more attention, and the story that unfolded was shocking and horrific.
I was originally going to give the book 4 stars. I added the 5th star because it takes balls to put a story out there when all of those people are still out there. It makes you
Dora
Jun 27, 2013 Dora rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Within the first few pages, I was pretty much spellbound! The storyline is absolutely brilliant! I had an immediate connection with the main character and could not put the book down! It will keep you on your toes and won't disappoint.
I guess you can tell by all of my !!!!!!s that I LOVED it!!
Sebastian
May 29, 2013 Sebastian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! this is a shocker. excellent work. a warning of the ever increasing danger of drug spiking. i have recommended this book to all of my friends - a must read. this could easily happen to you, your daughter, your mother, your sister.
Marina
May 10, 2013 Marina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It started slow, but once the 'scheme' started to unravel, I couldn't put the book down just because I had to know what happened.
Andy
May 30, 2013 Andy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a rivetting story - shocking - but real, so real you feel you know the author - you follow her through this cleverly masterminded crime story
David Harvey
Mar 26, 2015 David Harvey rated it really liked it
zip

Page turner would like to know more about her life after the book ends and how she is today thanks
Norton
Jun 29, 2013 Norton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Found this on the number one bestseller list - couldn't put it down. its a shocker!! ordered it for my sister and her daughter. A big warning!! Well written, excellent plot!!
Helen Monaco
Sep 19, 2013 Helen Monaco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Horrifying in its reality. GhB plus NLP = incredible and shocking story.
Terryn Himbury
Nov 27, 2016 Terryn Himbury rated it it was ok
Amelia Chameleon
I found this ebook as a free download listed under Memoirs/Biographies but the text claims that it is a novel (later the author claims that the story is true but that she wrote it as fiction to more accurately portray the central characters). The story is interesting -- a woman claims that she is drugged and hypnotized in order to unknowingly smuggle items into Europe from India. I don't doubt the possibility that this could happen, but it seems that perhaps the scheme is a bit grandiose for ...more
Joe Zappa
Oct 02, 2013 Joe Zappa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sharron Gold's paranoid dramatic thriller is cutting, provocative and blood-tingling on many levels, not least of which is the ambiguity of its fiction. There is something so deeply knowledgable about its eclectic range of subjects---from obscure vacation spots to working as a continuity supervisor on films to the intricacies of customs regulations and how one truly might pass through tightly secured borders with contraband---that it further puts you in the state of mind of her protagonist, ...more
Joy
Sep 29, 2014 Joy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow that takes the date rape drug to a whole new level of torment , it's important stories like this are shared and read to warn other women just what kind of low life's there is out there . Take heed and never leave your drink unattended at a bar or club , I learned this the hard way and as my story doesn't even compare to this story's nightmare , I was in a way one of the lucky ones in that I lived through it and have no memories of what happened to me just unexplained bruises etc the next day ...more
Isadora
Jun 27, 2013 Isadora rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what an amazing book. I highly recommend it - a must read for everyone. The dangers that lurk out there are so scary. Spiked was so well written, you are with the author all the way. I felt like I was on the nightmare journey with her. You are a very brave woman to write this, thank you for sharing this book. I can see it as a bestseller and as a movie. This could happen to you!!
Miranda
Aug 28, 2016 Miranda rated it really liked it
At first this book was hard to dig into, which was very discouraging. However, I am so happy I powered through the first 10% or so of the book. it ripped me into the story and I actually was starting to confuse reality with lies. If it doesn't seem appealing at first just power through, it's worth it.
Katie London
Aug 24, 2015 Katie London rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Katie London Sharron Gold's harrowing account will shock you to the core. This book is a warning to all of us. You follow her on a nightmare journey and feel her struggle to gain control of her life again. This is an important book for everyone, i highly recommend it.
Eleanor Yoff
Sep 28, 2013 Eleanor Yoff rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A convoluted story of travel with a shady lot of characters. The author learns she has been drugged with GhB and has been smuggling drugs. It’s a crazy tale.
Tia McIntyre
Tia McIntyre rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Margarita Pistola
Margarita Pistola rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2016
Ela Yilmaz
Ela Yilmaz rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Helen Bailey
Helen Bailey rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Stephanie Halser
Stephanie Halser rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2014
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2015
Ali Creed
Ali Creed rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2016
Vicky Carruth
Vicky Carruth rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2013
Aprizzle
Aprizzle rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Eartha Smith
Eartha Smith rated it it was ok
Aug 15, 2015
vivienne madic
vivienne madic rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2015