Start by marking “Magical Tales of True Love: Greek Princesses” as Want to Read:
Magical Tales of True Love: Greek Princesses

Magical Tales of True Love: Greek Princesses

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The Greek Princesses is the first volume of the Magical Tales of True Loves series. This volume’s collection of bedtime stories features old and beloved characters of Greek mythology together with new princes and princesses to spark your child’s imagination.

From retellings with strange and wondrous twists to completely new legends and adventures, this collection will sure
Published February 3rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Magical Tales of True Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magical Tales of True Love

Ana Perkins
Mar 15, 2014 Ana Perkins rated it really liked it
This is a hard book to review because this is a collection of short stories was written for young children (especially girls) which I am not nor am I a parent. I am just a teen who will read almost anything when bored enough, so when I read the description of this bookI was interested. Mythology is actually really not intended for children due to its "graphic" scenes and very odd views on morals (looking at you Zeus) so I found the idea amusing and if done right it could very entertaining.
Befor
Dominic Frimpong
Dominic Frimpong rated it liked it
May 22, 2016
K.R. Steam
K.R. Steam marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016