Start by marking “An Heir to Bind Them” as Want to Read:
An Heir to Bind Them

An Heir to Bind Them (Makricosta Dynasty #3)

Off the boss's payroll…and into his bed

Jaya. Her name reverberates around Theo Makricosta's head in time to the whirring blades of his private helicopter. He must find her; only Jaya can help with the care of his infant niece and nephew…. It's not because he hasn't stopped thinking about the single night of mind-blowing passion he shared with the exotic beauty.

Jaya Power
Published May 20th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about An Heir to Bind Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Heir to Bind Them

Fiona Marsden
May 13, 2014 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I love reunion romances so I was keen to read this one. The heroine Jaya is from India and has a difficult history with men and her family. The hero, Theo has been her boss for four years and they work well together and respect each other.

When Jaya has to leave her job for family reasons, her departure coincides with Theo being emotionally fragile because of something that happened with his family. The mutual sympathy draws them closer, breaking down the barriers. *fans self*

It's pret
Susanna Moss
Nov 18, 2015 Susanna Moss rated it really liked it
[I have a pill in my room. One that, um, prevents a pregnancy after, um, unprotected sex.” Please don’t ask me why I have it.

Her voice faded toward the end. She was grossly unsure of herself and given how he’d pulled away, maybe he wasn’t all that invested. He became very grave as he pondered what she’d said, making her hold her breath.

“I always wear a condom.”

Disappointment sliced surprisingly deep. She swallowed and nodded. “I understand. It’s okay. Like you said, this isn’t something we inten
Desere
May 17, 2014 Desere rated it it was amazing
Imagine working for a sinfully sexy boss that not only commands excellence but pretty much can command you to drop every single stitch of your clothing and all just with a smile.

Would you be able to concentrate on work and not think about what it would be like to be with him? Would you be able to not think of happy ever afters and instead remember that you are just the current flavor of secret sexual you please me I please you affairs?

This is pretty much the life of Jaya, she craves the touch of
Barb Lie
Jun 03, 2014 Barb Lie rated it really liked it
An Heir to Bind Them by Dani Collins is a contemporary romance. The story begins as Jaya goes to see her boss to hand in her resignation. We meet our hero, Theo, who is surprised by Jaya’s leaving. He finds out though that her cousin is dying, and she needs to go home and take care of her. Theo, has never really paid much attention to Jaya, other than knowing that she was a very good worker, and he will miss her expertise. Jaya has always had an attraction to Theo from afar, and somehow when the ...more
Paula Legate
Jun 29, 2014 Paula Legate rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
This was a sweet and emotional book. Theo had been abused as a child, and had the scars to prove it. He guarded his heart, never allowing himself to get close to another person.

Jaya had been sexually assaulted. She was afraid to be around men. Theo was different, she was never afraid of him. Instead she felt sparks like she had never felt before. Throughout the book Jaya taught Theo that he was worthy of being loved. With her help, he got past the nightmares of his abuse. He was still afraid of
Charline Bonham
Jul 15, 2015 Charline Bonham rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This is the 3rd book in the series and was provided to me by the author. I couldn't wait to go from one sibling to the next and see how they handled their childhood memories. Ms Collins handled the sins of the parents with understanding and insite as she wrote about each member of the family. Showing that different siblings saw the past in the light of their understanding and although accurate for them, may not have been for the others. All were affected by the relationship between their parents ...more
Rgreader
Not for me. Heroine has baggage from a rape. She hates men but not the hero. I prefer not to read about heroines going forward finding romance after sexual trauma.

Last, on a positive the prose was engaging, the hero was wealthy alpha and the heroine didn't appear to be a shrew. Note, I only read made it to chapter 2.
Christine
Jun 09, 2014 Christine rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Both leads have had past trauma, which guide their decisions. Loved that the h was Indian, bringing a different cultural awareness into the story. The emotions and actions in this story are credible and the HEA believable.
Noelle Walsh
Jul 04, 2014 Noelle Walsh rated it really liked it
This book was both sweet and emotional. I sped through this book, unable to put it down longer than a few minutes, as I was so caught up in the story. This book was definitely a good reading experience and I would recommend it to romance lovers.
Harlequin Books
"Collins’ romance is sweet and spicy. Her exotic locales are brought to life by an expressive narrative, and the intimate dialogue between her tormented hero and her vulnerable heroine is titillating (RT Book Reviews)". 4 1/2 stars
Ice
This book is WOW. It's a I-don't-care-if-I-didn't-get-a-wink-of-sleep book. It's unputdownable. It made me laugh, grin, and cry really hard. My favorite book of Dani Collins.
Dani Collins
Feb 03, 2015 Dani Collins added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Book Three in the Makricosta Dynasty.
This one follows:
1) No Longer Forbidden?
2) More Than A Convenient Marriage?

Look for Book Four, Seduced Into The Greek's World, Jun 2015.
Elizabeth Caswell
Elizabeth Caswell rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2014
CATHY
CATHY rated it did not like it
Dec 21, 2014
Leigh
Leigh rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2014
Dubaduba
Dubaduba rated it did not like it
May 23, 2015
Grace
Grace rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2014
Caroline Crowell
Caroline Crowell rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2015
Lynn Garner
Lynn Garner rated it really liked it
May 23, 2015
Ns2np5
Ns2np5 rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it did not like it
May 16, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2015
Rose Marie Bovon
Rose Marie Bovon rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Mary
Jul 21, 2014 Mary rated it did not like it
DNF
Natalia
Natalia rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2015
Mirella
Mirella rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Evelyn
Evelyn rated it it was ok
Jun 17, 2014
Nisha
Nisha rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 01, 2016 10:49AM
  • Fight to Remember (Trueblood #5)
  • Rebound (Heartwarming)
  • The Star Man
  • Different Strokes
  • Genius and the Jock (Men of Holsum College, #7)
  • September's Tide (Island Tales, #2)
  • The Broken Triangle (The Square Peg, #2)
  • Island Heat
  • Shadowing Mace
  • Lift Me Up
  • Rise: A Gay Fairy Tale
  • And So Is Love
  • Be a Bad Boy
6572063
A USA Today Bestselling author, Dani Collins began writing in high school, spending more than two decades writing and submitting before she got The Call.

After a brilliant debut in the UK with No Longer Forbidden, a Mills & Boon Modern Book Of The Month in January 2013, Dani Collins saw her first Harlequin Presents, Proof Of Their Sin, win that year’s Reviewer’s Choice for First Series romance
More about Dani Collins...

Makricosta Dynasty (4 books)
  • No Longer Forbidden?
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • Seduced into the Greek's World