Start by marking “An Heir to Bind Them” as Want to Read:
An Heir to Bind Them

An Heir to Bind Them (Makricosta Dynasty #3)

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  126 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Off the boss's payroll…and into his bed

Jaya. Her name reverberates around Theo Makricosta's head in time to the whirring blades of his private helicopter. He must find her; only Jaya can help with the care of his infant niece and nephew…. It's not because he hasn't stopped thinking about the single night of mind-blowing passion he shared with the exotic beauty.

Jaya Power
Published May 20th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about An Heir to Bind Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Heir to Bind Them

Fiona Marsden
4.5 stars. I love reunion romances so I was keen to read this one. The heroine Jaya is from India and has a difficult history with men and her family. The hero, Theo has been her boss for four years and they work well together and respect each other.

When Jaya has to leave her job for family reasons, her departure coincides with Theo being emotionally fragile because of something that happened with his family. The mutual sympathy draws them closer, breaking down the barriers. *fans self*

It's pret
Desere
Imagine working for a sinfully sexy boss that not only commands excellence but pretty much can command you to drop every single stitch of your clothing and all just with a smile.

Would you be able to concentrate on work and not think about what it would be like to be with him? Would you be able to not think of happy ever afters and instead remember that you are just the current flavor of secret sexual you please me I please you affairs?

This is pretty much the life of Jaya, she craves the touch of
Paula Legate
This was a sweet and emotional book. Theo had been abused as a child, and had the scars to prove it. He guarded his heart, never allowing himself to get close to another person.

Jaya had been sexually assaulted. She was afraid to be around men. Theo was different, she was never afraid of him. Instead she felt sparks like she had never felt before. Throughout the book Jaya taught Theo that he was worthy of being loved. With her help, he got past the nightmares of his abuse. He was still afraid of
Barb Lie
An Heir to Bind Them by Dani Collins is a contemporary romance. The story begins as Jaya goes to see her boss to hand in her resignation. We meet our hero, Theo, who is surprised by Jaya’s leaving. He finds out though that her cousin is dying, and she needs to go home and take care of her. Theo, has never really paid much attention to Jaya, other than knowing that she was a very good worker, and he will miss her expertise. Jaya has always had an attraction to Theo from afar, and somehow when the ...more
Charline Bonham
This is the 3rd book in the series and was provided to me by the author. I couldn't wait to go from one sibling to the next and see how they handled their childhood memories. Ms Collins handled the sins of the parents with understanding and insite as she wrote about each member of the family. Showing that different siblings saw the past in the light of their understanding and although accurate for them, may not have been for the others. All were affected by the relationship between their parents ...more
Christine
I absolutely loved this book. Both leads have had past trauma, which guide their decisions. Loved that the h was Indian, bringing a different cultural awareness into the story. The emotions and actions in this story are credible and the HEA believable.
Noelle Walsh
This book was both sweet and emotional. I sped through this book, unable to put it down longer than a few minutes, as I was so caught up in the story. This book was definitely a good reading experience and I would recommend it to romance lovers.
Dani Collins
Feb 03, 2015 Dani Collins added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Book Three in the Makricosta Dynasty.
This one follows:
1) No Longer Forbidden?
2) More Than A Convenient Marriage?

Look for Book Four, Seduced Into The Greek's World, Jun 2015.
Rgreader
Not for me. Heroine has baggage from a rape. She hates men but not the hero. I prefer not to read about heroines going forward finding romance after sexual trauma.

Last, on a positive the prose was engaging, the hero was wealthy alpha and the heroine didn't appear to be a shrew. Note, I only read made it to chapter 2.
Tigger
Dani Collins is becoming on of my favorite authors in Harlequin Presents
Ana
there was no action, no nothing...it was really boring.
Mudpie
Indian heroine Greek millionaire hero
Lisa stephenson
Great little romantic book.
Harlequin Books
"Collins’ romance is sweet and spicy. Her exotic locales are brought to life by an expressive narrative, and the intimate dialogue between her tormented hero and her vulnerable heroine is titillating (RT Book Reviews)". 4 1/2 stars
Ice
This book is WOW. It's a I-don't-care-if-I-didn't-get-a-wink-of-sleep book. It's unputdownable. It made me laugh, grin, and cry really hard. My favorite book of Dani Collins.
Ivey
Very disappointing
I rather hoped it would get better and yet the reading FLATLINED!
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Preeti
Preeti marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Teresa
Teresa added it
Aug 02, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Natasha Gough
Natasha Gough marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Aflavenyhotmail.Com
Aflavenyhotmail.Com marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
  • Fight to Remember (Trueblood #5)
  • Rebound (Heartwarming)
  • Different Strokes
  • September's Tide (Island Tales)
  • The Star Man
  • Genius and the Jock (Men of Holsum College, #7)
  • The Broken Triangle (The Square Peg, #2)
  • Rise: A Gay Fairy Tale
  • Island Heat
  • Mending Noel (North Pole City Tales #1)
  • Getting Off The Ground (Changing Plans, #1)
  • The Marrying Kind (Owen & Nathan, #2)
  • And So Is Love
  • Lift Me Up
  • Heart of the Race
6572063
After a brilliant debut in the UK with No Longer Forbidden, a Mills & Boon Modern Book Of The Month in January 2013, Dani Collins saw her first Harlequin Presents, Proof Of Their Sin, win the a Reviewer’s Choice for First Series romance by Romantic Times Book Reviews.

When her Fantasy Romance, The Healer, was named an Epic eBook Award Finalist it was icing, and much appreciated validation afte
More about Dani Collins...

Makricosta Dynasty (4 books)
  • No Longer Forbidden?
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • Seduced into the Greek's World
The Bachelor's Baby Blame The Mistletoe (Montana Born Christmas #1) His Blushing Bride (Montana Born Brides, #2) Proof of Their Sin (One Night With Consequences, #1) Hometown Hero (Montana Born Homecoming Book 3)