Start by marking “Forced Alliance” as Want to Read:
Forced Alliance

Forced Alliance

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  9 reviews
AN UNEASY PARTNERSHIP

By-the-book FBI agent Josie Gilbert has no business falling for her confidential informant, but she can't walk away. She needs this case—her career needs this case. And suave thief turned FBI asset Connor Randall is too deep in the mob syndicate to pull out now. But when the crime boss they are trying to take down becomes a target himself, Josie is fo
Published June 3rd 2014 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Forced Alliance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forced Alliance

Ruth
May 16, 2014 Ruth rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone that likes suspense books
Wow! Forced Alliance is definitely an exciting story, with excellent themes and awesome characters! A page turner for sure! With a most definite surprise ending! I recommend this book to any one that loves a good mystery and one that assures us that no matter what we have in our past, God is always there ready to listen and help, as Lenora Worth, so beautifully relates to us in this awesome book! Thanks Lenora, for sharing your God given talent!
Rhonda
31/2 stars

Forced Alliance is a good clean entertaining story. Most of the plot twists or the mystery I was able to guess right off. That is why I only gave 3 1/2 stars. I did like reading it.

Josie Gilbert is a FBI Agent that is working with a conman as her confidential informant. Josie likes him but does not trust him. She is determined to keep him safe and solve the case.

Connor Randall has been a conman for years. Now he wants to go straight. He is determined to make right choices from now on.
Bookbeauty
*** I have received an ARC via NetGalley ***

I didn't read the previous book "In Pursuit of a Princess" (where Connor was introduced) but "Forced Alliance" can be read as a stand alone.
Somehow "Forced Alliance" reminded me of a steamier version of the TV Series "White Collar".
A criminal turned FBI asset? Schemes of revenge and betrayal, turned agents and gangster clans? Count me in!
I loved how the stern Josie and charming Connor danced around each other and after all they went through, got their
Adrienne

FORCED ALLIANCE
---------------------

Like the story I reviewed a few weeks ago, this book represents a "mixed bag"--there are positives and negatives. However, even though I finished at least three-fourths of the story, since I did not finish the book completely, it automatically garners a one-star rating.

As I have mentioned previously, I love how supportive this community of writers and readers are, but I think it only fair to our genre to be honest about my opinion .

Positives
The story starts
Glenda Parker
I love Lenora's books. This one is awesome and you just have to buy a copy.
Nancy
FBI Agent Josie Gilbert is on the case in New Orleans keeping dibs on her confidential informant, Connor Randall, who was working for a mafia boss. Question is, as her feelings for Connor grow, can she trust the former con man? An okay choice for those looking for romantic suspense.
John Hanscom
Somewhere between 3 1/2 and 4. Pretty good for this genre, and a female protagonist who is not wimpy.
Joanie Bruce
Ordinarily, I enjoy all the books by Lenora Worth, but this was not one of my favorites. The reasons I did not enjoy it as well as the others were totally personal preferences. Normally, I love her books, and she is a talented and creative author.
Brooke (i blog 4 books)
I had a really hard time getting into this book. After reading the first two chapters, I'm not planning to finish. There are just too many other books on my shelves right now!
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Marcy Blanton
Marcy Blanton marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Feb 20, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora ...more
More about Lenora Worth...
An April Bride (A Year of Weddings, #5) The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3) Body of Evidence (Texas Ranger Justice, #2) Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6) A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts, #2)