Start by marking “A Question of Honor” as Want to Read:
A Question of Honor

A Question of Honor

2.88 of 5 stars 2.88  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A runaway princess...

It should have been easy. Karim al Khalifa, crown prince of Mazarkhad, had one task—retrieve rebellious princess Clementina Saveneski from her hideout in England and return her home to be wed...to another man.

His to find, or his to keep?

It is not for Karim to notice her alluring scent, those seductive curves, the enticing glances she sends his way. No,
Published May 20th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Question of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Question of Honor

Desere
The setup in this read is a simple yet very intriguing one. We have Princess Clementina who takes off to England to help a friend, but this little bit of information she keeps as a secret.

So naturally we have her 'loving' father worried that she might be running from the arranged marriage he so nicely and with all intentions of love arranged for her.

Enter crown Prince Karim al Khalifa, his mission is simple, retrieve the Princess and bring her home so she can marry the man her father chose. Ka
Alexia
A Question of Honor by Kate Walker 4 out of 5 stars. This is a quick and easy read if you're looking for something to take with you on Summer vacation.

Clemmentine was promised into marriage by her father. She knows that she must do her duty for the family honor but runs away to have one last chance for freedom and to spend time with someone who is very close to her heart. She knows that once she is bound by her marriage that she may never see this person again. Karim has promised to bring Clemm
Helen
This is a story of honour and love and what a great story it is Karim is sent to collect Clemmentine and take her back home to marry Nabil the man that she was promised to buy her uncaring father when she was 13 but when Karim meets Clemmie the sparks fly no one knows why Clemmie took off to England and she is determined to keep it a secret but she will honour the marriage contract but she needs at least one more day to keep a promise to another person who is very close to her and when a snow st ...more
TashNz
We readers are so lucky to have Kate Walker write stories for us such as A Question of Honor. Kate has an incredible talent of plaiting together emotive, captivating and intense stories and Karim and Clemmies is no different.

I was engaged from page one when Prince Karmim arrives unannounced at Clemmies door... "You know why I'm here" and indeed Clemmie does. She's about to turn 23 in 9 days which means it's time for her to return home and marry the husband her father has chosen for her which in
Virginia Campbell
"A Question of Honor", an undeniable attraction, and a conflict of pride and passion. Author Kate Walker brings her trademark intensity to this dramatic tale of duty and desire. Karim Al Khalifa, bears his unexpected royal responsibilities with great determination. After the death of his older brother, Karim became his father's heir to the throne. Now Crown Prince of Markhazad, Karim must retrieve and return royal bride-to-be Clementina Savanevski, whose pre-arranged marriage to the future ruler ...more
Nas Dean
A QUESTION OF HONOR by author Kate Walker is a June release from M&B Modern and Harlequin Presents series.

Karim al Khalifa went to bring back Clementina Saveneski to her betrothed to be the Queen of her nation. Yet, meeting her had such an impact on him that his honor is brought in question.

Clemmie wanted freedom before being tied down in marriage as she was sold in exchange for peace treaties for her country when she was small. But meeting Karim when he comes to take her back, she wants ju
Nova
I really enjoyed this book.
It is the story of Clementina and Karim.
She is the princess about to be queen. He is sent to "fetch" her after she leaves to go to a hideaway in England. Karim knows of her to be rebellious, but it is duty to return her home. She is to be wed to another man, one she has been "promised" to.
He soon discovers that she is not all she seems to be. He is captivated by her smell, her curves, her glances that she casts on him. He must deliver her to her bridegroom untouched
Julie Bonello
An intense, sensuous and highly compelling contemporary romance guaranteed to hold readers in thrall from beginning to end, A Question of Honor is another outstanding novel from Kate Walker’s gifted pen.

Clementina Saveneski learnt from a very early age that life as a princess wasn’t all ballgowns, dances and luxurious parties. Having had a miserable childhood where she was made to feel like an outsider by her own family, Clementina had vowed to escape her gilded cage and make a life for herself
Jenny
I like the hero. I really do, and I liked the heroine too, in the beginning. She was self sufficient, and she was spunky. It also helped that I was fairly convinced of her intelligence.
The hero too, he was very much the strong, silent type, and that really is pretty attractive. He has for himself a strict code of honour, hence the title I guess.
At this point, it was 4 stars.
But then about halfway through it was getting really uncomfortable to read, especially during their first "intimate scene".
Rgreader
Couldn't finish. Underwhelmed. Bored. Didn't warm to the heroine and didn't care for the hero escorts heroine to fiancé trope.

I did like the hero and the plot seemed angsty unfortunately that couldn't motivate me to finish this book.
Harlequin Books
"Walker’s royal romance showcases exotic locations, and her honorable hero and spirited heroine are splendidly intense (RT Book Reviews)".
Elizabeth
Elizabeth is currently reading it
Mar 21, 2015
Swtnas
Swtnas marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Anita
Anita added it
Nov 17, 2014
Gaya3
Gaya3 added it
Oct 16, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Crisyuri
Crisyuri marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I was born in Nottinghamshire, England, but I didn't live there for very long. The family moved to West Yorkshire when I was just eighteen months old and so I have always regarded Yorkshire as my home. I grew up there as the middle child in a family of five—all girls—in a home where books were vitally important and I read anything I could get my hands on.

Even before I could write I was making up s
More about Kate Walker...
The Proud Wife The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife Cordero's Forced Bride Kept for Her Baby Bedded By The Greek Billionaire