Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge Vol. 1

Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge Vol. 1 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge #1)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The Knave of Hearts returns asthe love interest in the New York Times bestselling manga series.
Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight’s Knowledge chronicles the further adventures of Alice as she goes deeper down the rabbit hole. Like the other New York Times bestselling books in the Alice in the Country of Clover series, this new volume is an oversized edition that featu...more
Published July 14th 2014 by Seven Seas (first published February 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Alice in the Country of Clover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice in the Country of Clover

Barbary
At some point all of these spin-off Alice books should have changed titles to "The Whore Chronicles" because every side series is just about her hooking up with every male character that has ever made an appearance in the stories. The art even went down hill. Boo. I really liked these in the beginning.
Selena
You know, I'm really starting to think Alice x Ace stories aren't for me. I find him to be an entertaining minor character, but as a love interest? I think he's lower on my list than Blood. In other words, last in my "Alice should get together with..." list.

He's... creepy. He's violent toward Alice (even more so than Blood, surprisingly).

I'd stop reading this subset, but I'm afraid I'll miss some kind of minute details in this seb-series that I wouldn't get in the others. So, I'll give it anothe...more
Suzieq
Suzieq added it
Sep 15, 2014
Serap
Serap marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Line Møller
Line Møller marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Gironandrea21gmail.com
Gironandrea21gmail.com marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Katie Mccall
Katie Mccall marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Drue
Drue marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Laura De armas
Laura De armas marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Genesis
Genesis marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Matsuri Kay
Matsuri Kay marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Penelope
Penelope marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Abigale
Abigale marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Quinrose is a games company which is also responsible for the manga based on their games.
More about QuinRose...
Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 01 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #1) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 04 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #4) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 02 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #2) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 03 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #3) Alice in the Country of Hearts, Vol. 05 (Alice in the Country of Hearts, #5)