Start by marking “Ultimate Paleo Diet Cookbook: Easy Palo Diet Recipes for Breakfast, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks and Beverages (Paleo Power Diet)” as Want to Read:

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
If you want all the amazing health benefits of the Paleo Diet - including a flat stomach, younger skin and strong, lean muscles - but you're not sure what to eat each day, and also if You Want To Make Delicious, Healthy, Fat-Burning Paleo Recipes Quickly And Easily, Then Please Pay Attention To What I Am About To Tell You…
I am releasing my new book : "Ultimate Paleo Diet C
Published October 27th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Ultimate Paleo Diet Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ultimate Paleo Diet Cookbook

Sue Elledge
Jul 11, 2016 Sue Elledge rated it it was ok
Need more

Not what I expected. No recipes in this book. Just a few examples of what to eat. Wanted list of foods to eat and recipes to plan meals.
Jennie Self
Jennie Self marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2016