Start by marking “Tryst #1 (A Short Erotic BDSM)” as Want to Read:
Tryst #1 (A Short Erotic BDSM)

Tryst #1 (A Short Erotic BDSM)

3.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  208 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Hotness Warning: This novel contains sexually explicit content that's so fricken hot that it could combust at any time. Mom, keep going. If you think sex is icky, keep going. If you want something that will knock your socks (or panties) off, stick around.

Ashley's sex life is about to change. After a chance encounter with an old flame, it's clear that passions are still bu
Published July 11th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tryst #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tryst #1

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeBared to You by Sylvia DayDown to You by M. LeightonOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Hot Covers
275th out of 1,082 books — 1,376 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
best kindle romance books
495th out of 721 books — 1,961 voters

More lists with this book...

Mike J
Jul 13, 2012 Mike J rated it it was amazing
I can't believe I just wrote a review for "Kindom Keepers" and know I'm writing one for Tryst. Talk about whiplash. :o)

Okay, I picked this up because I loved Steele's Scandalous. That was an awesome romance that dipped its toes into some really erotic writing. And if that's what you expect to find here, you may want to keep going... While the novel (and I understand her next novel too) is romance with a smattering of erotica, this (and it looks like her forthcoming short as well) is almost pure
Reeses
Oct 07, 2012 Reeses rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
To say that H.M. Ward has done it again would be a complete understatement.

If you don't know what Tryst means I'll clue you in. Tryst according to the many online and Webster dictionary means: A private, romantic rendezvous between lovers: "a moonlight tryst"

I have to say this novel completely emphasizes on the erotic!!! There's nipple piercings and piercings on other extremities...I'll let you ponder over that one. (smiles evilly)

The two characters: Micheal and Ashley are completely drawn to
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

Ummmm....yeah. Totally speechless after this one. This was a very short, uber smexy read. Just to warn you, eighty five percent was flat out sex and the rest was a brief story on the couple's background....and there was nothing wrong about that ;) Plus, I just found out today, that there's two more after this, so I'm off to read those =)

08.12.12 - All THREE of these short stories are FREE on Amazon...Excellent!! =)
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Their both musicians, to me, an odd occupation for BDSM. It was over before I really felt it had a chance to begin. I didn't feel the connection between the characters at all. I guess they had been together before, but she couldn't do the things he wanted. Now, She was willing to do whatever it took to make him want her. The bondage, spanking and hot sex didn't seem to fit with a person that plays classical string instruments.

One review suggests that I need to read all three in the series, whic
Katrina
Aug 12, 2012 Katrina rated it it was ok
A short quick erotic read, BDSM, nipple piercings and a little rough sex and hot tryst.

I didnt enjoy the charcaters what so ever or the storyline, but Ella certainly has a way with words.

If you after something erotic and hot, with a short storyline than this may appeal to you.

However, I found this an ok read just couldnt enjoy the characters put forth.
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Aug 14, 2012 ღ☆ღ Brenda rated it it was amazing
A hot little short story with hot sex.Just wish it longer :D this is just a tease of talent!! Can't wait for more.Great read,recommend it to everyone.
♥♥Deborah♥♥ Is A Brian Kinney Groupie
I realize this is a short story, but this was ridiculous. This was nowhere near BDSM.
H.M. Ward
Jul 10, 2012 H.M. Ward rated it it was amazing
Coming July 15, 2012.
Krystal Willingham
Aug 30, 2012 Krystal Willingham rated it really liked it
I had no idea what to expect when I started reading this short story but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It reminded me of Fifty Shades of Grey in some ways but it definitely has its own flavor.

Ella doesn't give much of a background of what happened between Ashley and Michael but from what I gathered Ashley felt that she couldn't be the woman that she thought that Michael wanted which was someone who didn't want just vanilla sex. I loved how Ella made Ashley a vixen and when given
Kazza
Oct 09, 2012 Kazza rated it liked it
Quick, steamy little ebook about a violinist and a cellist that were together 3 years before, have broken up, and now presented with an opportunity to get back togehter for a hot, well, tryst. Nice writing in the first persson of Ashley, the cellist.

Very light BDSM kink - tying up, spanking, nipple/clit piercings. It's a book concentrated on sex, not a HEA or HFN, which leads into the next one along in this series-style writing. Nicely written, very descriptive.

Nice, hot read for someone lookin
Kathleen Johnstone
Dec 03, 2015 Kathleen Johnstone rated it did not like it
Seemed like an extract from what could of been a great book
Oh we'll now to try number 2
Jane
Apr 30, 2015 Jane rated it really liked it
Michael had left her years ago but she never let go of the hope she would see him again in Tryst # 1. They both played string instruments, so when he was at a performance her hopes rose when she saw him at preformances. She leaves without seeing him but her finds her on the way home and when he goes home with her he finds a way to play her like his violin and give her what she needs. He leaves telling her to be ready for the next night after the performance and she will have to do everything he ...more
Jenn
Feb 13, 2013 Jenn rated it it was amazing
these books are short so read all 3 in one hit, only doing one review so yes they were short but its supposed to be I loved the whole music side of things the bdsm play was ok nothing too out there but well played love lost and love found again id like to know the story before they broke up, could have been longer if writer wanted them too hey have the right storline, your imagination runs with a story like this of what happens next what would happen if this was inserted so on and such good book ...more
Angela Allen
Jul 12, 2013 Angela Allen rated it really liked it
DAMN.... read all three short stories in one day. These are some good kink books! They are short but good! Very HOT, steamy and easy to read in a couple hours. I look forward to the next one! If you like Kink you will like these short stories.
Jinalene
Marie
Sep 08, 2012 Marie rated it it was amazing
cover <3!!! This was HOT! Not for the tame. It's kind of graphic. Okay, it's very graphic, but its very sexy. Loved it! Wish there was more stuff like this.
Fathima
Er.Mah.Gawd !!!!! This book is hot ! I .... I cant really ... Phew !!!! This books makes me wanna get my nippies pierced ... for realz !
léamh
Nov 10, 2013 léamh rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2013
En esas historias BDSM no hay conexión entre los personajes, no le vi pies ni cabeza y sufriría leyendo el resto de la saga :(
Kay D
Aug 18, 2013 Kay D rated it liked it
It was good, but even for a short story... It was too short. I know there are more and I'm sure I will read them, but still.
Ŧ ♥️Charlene
Not too sure I like these really short novella. A little more would be nice.
Johanna
Aug 23, 2012 Johanna rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. Short, Hot, and Steamy.
Michelle ♥♥♥♥
Oct 14, 2013 Michelle ♥♥♥♥ rated it liked it
Shelves: holly-ward
Not one of her best...sadly!
Munk
Jul 03, 2013 Munk rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, 2013
quick read
Kathy Radley
Kathy Radley marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Edeth
Edeth marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2016
True Gifts
True Gifts marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Celena
Celena rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Jmo
Jmo marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
  • Neverland Lost
  • A Multitude of Sins
  • Seven Sexy Sins (Love in Reverse, #1)
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Ariana
  • Destructively Alluring (Allure, #1)
  • Bound Series (Bound, #1-4)
  • Sunset Rush (NOVA #3)
  • The Prisoner (The Replacement, #1.5)
  • Voyeur
  • The Sybian Club
  • First Dance (Vice, Virtue & Video, #0.5)
  • The Dom of My Dreams
Ella Steele is the pen name for bestselling American author H.M. Ward. She uses the pseudonym for her saucy adult books, so she doesn't confuse her younger readers.
More about Ella Steele...