Tryst #1 (A Short Erotic BDSM)

Tryst #1 (A Short Erotic BDSM)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  248 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Hotness Warning: This novel contains sexually explicit content that's so fricken hot that it could combust at any time. Mom, keep going. If you think sex is icky, keep going. If you want something that will knock your socks (or panties) off, stick around.

Ashley's sex life is about to change. After a chance encounter with an old flame, it's clear that passions are still bu...more
Published July 11th 2012

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireBared to You by Sylvia DayAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeDown to You by M. LeightonEasy by Tammara Webber
Hot Covers
248th out of 800 books — 1,187 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
414th out of 653 books — 1,054 voters

More lists with this book...

Mike J
I can't believe I just wrote a review for "Kindom Keepers" and know I'm writing one for Tryst. Talk about whiplash. :o)

Okay, I picked this up because I loved Steele's Scandalous. That was an awesome romance that dipped its toes into some really erotic writing. And if that's what you expect to find here, you may want to keep going... While the novel (and I understand her next novel too) is romance with a smattering of erotica, this (and it looks like her forthcoming short as well) is almost pure...more
Reeses
To say that H.M. Ward has done it again would be a complete understatement.

If you don't know what Tryst means I'll clue you in. Tryst according to the many online and Webster dictionary means: A private, romantic rendezvous between lovers: "a moonlight tryst"

I have to say this novel completely emphasizes on the erotic!!! There's nipple piercings and piercings on other extremities...I'll let you ponder over that one. (smiles evilly)

The two characters: Micheal and Ashley are completely drawn to...more
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

Ummmm....yeah. Totally speechless after this one. This was a very short, uber smexy read. Just to warn you, eighty five percent was flat out sex and the rest was a brief story on the couple's background....and there was nothing wrong about that ;) Plus, I just found out today, that there's two more after this, so I'm off to read those =)

08.12.12 - All THREE of these short stories are FREE on Amazon...Excellent!! =)
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Their both musicians, to me, an odd occupation for BDSM. It was over before I really felt it had a chance to begin. I didn't feel the connection between the characters at all. I guess they had been together before, but she couldn't do the things he wanted. Now, She was willing to do whatever it took to make him want her. The bondage, spanking and hot sex didn't seem to fit with a person that plays classical string instruments.

One review suggests that I need to read all three in the series, whic...more
Katrina
A short quick erotic read, BDSM, nipple piercings and a little rough sex and hot tryst.

I didnt enjoy the charcaters what so ever or the storyline, but Ella certainly has a way with words.

If you after something erotic and hot, with a short storyline than this may appeal to you.

However, I found this an ok read just couldnt enjoy the characters put forth.
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
A hot little short story with hot sex.Just wish it longer :D this is just a tease of talent!! Can't wait for more.Great read,recommend it to everyone.
♥♥Deborah♥♥ Is A Brian Kinney Groupie
I realize this is a short story, but this was ridiculous. This was nowhere near BDSM.
H.M. Ward
Coming July 15, 2012.
Krystal Willingham
I had no idea what to expect when I started reading this short story but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It reminded me of Fifty Shades of Grey in some ways but it definitely has its own flavor.

Ella doesn't give much of a background of what happened between Ashley and Michael but from what I gathered Ashley felt that she couldn't be the woman that she thought that Michael wanted which was someone who didn't want just vanilla sex. I loved how Ella made Ashley a vixen and when given...more
Kazza
Quick, steamy little ebook about a violinist and a cellist that were together 3 years before, have broken up, and now presented with an opportunity to get back togehter for a hot, well, tryst. Nice writing in the first persson of Ashley, the cellist.

Very light BDSM kink - tying up, spanking, nipple/clit piercings. It's a book concentrated on sex, not a HEA or HFN, which leads into the next one along in this series-style writing. Nicely written, very descriptive.

Nice, hot read for someone lookin...more
Jenn
these books are short so read all 3 in one hit, only doing one review so yes they were short but its supposed to be I loved the whole music side of things the bdsm play was ok nothing too out there but well played love lost and love found again id like to know the story before they broke up, could have been longer if writer wanted them too hey have the right storline, your imagination runs with a story like this of what happens next what would happen if this was inserted so on and such good book...more
Angela Allen
DAMN.... read all three short stories in one day. These are some good kink books! They are short but good! Very HOT, steamy and easy to read in a couple hours. I look forward to the next one! If you like Kink you will like these short stories.
Jinalene
Marie
cover <3!!! This was HOT! Not for the tame. It's kind of graphic. Okay, it's very graphic, but its very sexy. Loved it! Wish there was more stuff like this.
Fathima
Er.Mah.Gawd !!!!! This book is hot ! I .... I cant really ... Phew !!!! This books makes me wanna get my nippies pierced ... for realz !
Lheira
Nov 10, 2013 Lheira rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
En esas historias BDSM no hay conexión entre los personajes, no le vi pies ni cabeza y sufriría leyendo el resto de la saga :(
Kay D
It was good, but even for a short story... It was too short. I know there are more and I'm sure I will read them, but still.
Charlene
Not too sure I like these really short novella. A little more would be nice.
Johanna
3.5 Stars. Short, Hot, and Steamy.
Michelle ♥ ♥ Ferro Goddess ♥♥
Not one of her best...sadly!
Munk
quick read
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
1new1centrum.sk
1new1centrum.sk marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Maxine
Maxine marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
  • Valentine's Kisses (Winter Kisses, #2)
  • Birthday Games (Spy Games, #1.5)
  • The Billionaire's Desire (His Submissive, #9)
  • Domination in Pink (Club El Diablo #4)
  • Lovers Moan
  • Destructively Alluring (Allure, #1)
  • Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)
  • Seven Sexy Sins (Love in Reverse, #1)
  • Birthday Wishes (The List, #1)
  • Sweet Jealousy: A BDSM Domination/Submission Romance (Episode #1)
Ella Steele is the pen name for bestselling American author H.M. Ward. She uses the pseudonym for her saucy adult books, so she doesn't confuse her younger readers.
More about Ella Steele...
Scandalous (Scandalous, #1) Secrets (Secrets, #1) Secrets Vol. 2 (Secrets, #2) Secrets Vol. 3 (Secrets, #3) Tryst (A Short Erotic BDSM) Vol. 2