Start by marking “The Michaels Book of Paper Crafts” as Want to Read:
The Michaels Book of Paper Crafts

The Michaels Book of Paper Crafts

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The ultimate papercrafters' book is here! This treasure trove filled with ideas, inspirations, and 120 projects is the natural follow up to the super success of Michaels Book of Arts & Crafts (300,000 copies sold to date!).

Scrapbookers, book crafters, card makers, decoupage, and paper Mache enthusiasts-they number in the millions and their industry generates billions o
Published April 1st 2005 by Lark Books (first published September 28th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Michaels Book of Paper Crafts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Michaels Book of Paper Crafts

Patti
I cannot wait to start making some of these projects.
Karen
Am making the paper clay flowers right now and going rto do a few other things in it. I actually made the paper clay myself since I wanted to make several projects in here. Lots of ideas in here, but for a book this size not as many as I would think that catches my fancy.
Marcia
Jan 15, 2009 Marcia rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: paper crafters, scrapbookers
Shelves: grown-up-books, ya
A fun book to page through for ideas. Some where pretty basic, others more complex. Nicely illustrated with thorough instructions. I definitely found projects to try.
Lacey
It was okay...not much at all for jewelry and the few pages and jewelry they had was nice but not much on showing or telling how to do them.
Robin
Lots of good stuff in this one. I've looked it over at the library and now I'm excited to have this as part of my home crafting book collection.
Dolldiva
Tons of fun projects creating with paper. I'll remember to check it out next paper project.
Jean
Everything you would want to know about paper crafts...very interesting..
Brianna
This has some really fun ideas especially for holidays!
Mamabear
Loved this book!!Great examples and instructions!!
Darryl
Darryl marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Jordan Lammert
Jordan Lammert marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Therese Arsenault
Therese Arsenault marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Eva North
Eva North marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Vanna Bells
Vanna Bells marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Erica Page
Erica Page marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Judi
Judi marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Charlean Starr
Charlean Starr marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Dawn Cusick is blessed with many talents. She combined her writing and artistic skills and spent nearly twenty years working an in-house author and editor for a craft book publisher, producing titles such as Tabletop Fountains, The Michaels' Book of Arts and Crafts, and multiple editions of Quilt National. Her fascination with science and nature has now led her to create children's science books. ...more
More about Dawn Cusick...
Making Bead & Wire Jewelry: Simple Techniques, Stunning Designs Get the Scoop on Animal Poop Bug Butts Animal Tongues Animal Eggs: An Amazing Clutch of Mysteries and Marvels