Start by marking “Long Distance Love” as Want to Read:
Long Distance Love

Long Distance Love

A Christmas Eve snowstorm leaves newly single Ellie Nichols trapped in an airport terminal with only hunky FBI Agent Jack Rudolph for company.

Lucky Ellie.

For Jack, the passing of a long winter’s night turns into a New Year filled with possibility. State lines and hundreds of miles separate them, but the spark that flares each time they meet cannot be denied.

Can two ambitio
Paperback, trade paperback, 214 pages
Published December 7th 2013 by Turquoise Morning Press (first published August 27th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Long Distance Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Long Distance Love

LaDonna
Sep 20, 2013 LaDonna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect romance! This is a great book of, as the title states, long distance love, told holiday by holiday. A wonderful mix of love, insecurity in strong characters and some great smut thrown in for good measure. If I have a "guilty pleasure" it is fan fiction (but only for my two favorite shows, In Plain Sight and Gilmore Girls) which is where I first discovered this great author. The heroine is a bit reminiscent of the heroine of one of those, in a great way, but she is certainly her own ...more
Julie Doner
Sep 07, 2013 Julie Doner rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first met Jack and Ellie in Concourse Christmas, a short story in the `Believe' Christmas Anthology, and I fell head over heels in love with them. When I heard they were going to have their own collection I was ecstatic!

Long Distance Love follows the ups and downs of their relationship in a refreshingly realistic way. As anyone who's been through a long distance relationship knows, it's hard work. Jack and Ellie's whirlwind romance is charming, sexy as hell, chock-full of comedy, and has more
Laurie
Sep 03, 2013 Laurie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so glad that Author Margaret Ethridge decided to combine all her Jack and Ellie novellas as well as add never read before chapters to create this full length novel.
We first meet Jack and Ellie at the airport where both of their flights have been delayed due to a snow storm. We see from the get go that there is a spark of attraction between these two strangers. This book takes us on the journey with them as they navigate a long distance romance and all that entails. I loved the chemistry be
Holly Gilliatt
Jan 23, 2014 Holly Gilliatt rated it it was amazing
This collection of (some) previously released novellas rolled into a novel hooked me right away. The author has a way of creating likable characters that you care about so much. It was easy to root for these two to find a way to make their "Long Distance Love" work. The fun, witty dialogue keeps you smiling & I have to admit there were also parts that made me tear up. This is a very steamy read with plenty of heart.
Christine
Aug 29, 2013 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jack and Ellie are one of my favorite couples. This is a very sweet read. You won't be disappointed!
Shawna Robles
Shawna Robles rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Susie Gomes
Susie Gomes rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2015
Sandee
Sandee rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2015
Silje
Silje rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Karen Toscano
Karen Toscano rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Rojo
Rojo rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2015
Natasha Jackson
Natasha Jackson rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Melody Teichroeb
Melody Teichroeb rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Engela
Engela rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2015
Jenna Barton
Jenna Barton rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Sven
Sven rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
May 12, 2014
Avram Cristina
Avram Cristina rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2014
Marion
Marion rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Mandi Christian
Mandi Christian rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Lou Anne
Lou Anne rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2015
Miss Bee
Miss Bee rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Parikshit Patel
Parikshit Patel rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Julie Latour
Julie Latour rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2014
BJ Satorius
BJ Satorius rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2014
Tami
Tami rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
bela
bela rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Leslie Anne
Leslie Anne rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
  • Released (Caged, #3)
  • Arrive (Spiral of Bliss, #3.5)
  • Asmodeus: Demon of Lust (Princes of Hell #1-4)
  • The SEAL's Secret Lover (Alpha Ops, #1)
  • The One Girl (The One Series, #2)
  • Taming a Gentleman Spy
  • Breaking Out (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
  • The Pirate Bride (Viking I, #11)
  • Looking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #4)
  • Deathblow (Broslin Creek, #4)
  • Always Been Mine (Always, #2)
  • Geek with the Cat Tattoo
  • Wicked Little Secrets (Wicked Little Secrets, #1)
  • Prison School, Vol. 1
  • From Dust (Portland ME, #1)
  • Divided Loyalties (Ashwood Falls, #4)
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
  • Midnight Secrets (Men of Midnight, #3)
Margaret Ethridge lives with a sweet-talking Southern gentleman who claims to be her lawfully-wedded husband. She is the (not-so-wicked-but-she-has-her-moments) step-mother to their two children, the adoring mistress of three spoiled dogs, the food purveyor to eleven hungry goldfish, and the comic foil for one rather impertinent house rabbit who thinks he rules the roost.

More about Margaret Ethridge...