Decorating Without Fear: A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating the Home You Love

Decorating Without Fear: A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating the Home You Love

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
If you've always dreamed of having a beautifully decorated home but have no idea where to start, "Decorating Without Fear" is the book for you!

Interior designer Sharon Hanby-Robie, Allied member ASID, has more than thirty years of experience working with families to create stylish, inviting living spaces. Now you can easily attain a designer look for your home―one that ref...more
Published April 1st 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

Heatherterrybell
This was so great. I am so scared of decorating and trying new colors and knowing what to put where. This was great for decorating dummies like me and gave me the inspiration to pick a color.....now I just have to paint it.=)
Erin
A lot of helpful information. I think my taste differs drastically from this designers, so I did not find many of the pictures particularly inspiring.
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
Bkepub
Bkepub added it
Apr 23, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Andrea Schultz
Andrea Schultz marked it as to-read
May 06, 2012
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2010
Julia Reffner
Julia Reffner marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2010
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2009
A Simple Christmas: A Faith-filled Guide to a Meaningful And Stress-free Christmas (Spirit of Simple Living) The Simple Home: A Faith-filled Guide to Simplicity, Peace And Joy in Your Home (Spirit of Simple Living) The Spirit of Simple Living Finding The Time Beautiful Places, Spiritual Spaces: The Art of Stress-Free Interior Design A Simple Wedding (The Spirit of Simple Living)