Start by marking “Capt. W. F. Drannan, Chief of Scouts, As Pilot to Emigrant and Government Trains, Across the Plains of the Wild West of Fifty Years Ago” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on the web. Purchase of the Kindle edition includes wireless delivery.
Published December 18th 2012

Be the first to ask a question about Capt. W. F. Drannan, Chief of Scouts, As Pilot to Emigrant and Government Trains, Across the Plains of the Wild West of Fifty Years Ago

Joe Johnson
Jul 01, 2016 Joe Johnson rated it it was amazing
I was there.

I traveled extensively in my youth. I lived like I was born two hundred years ago. I recognised each location, even down to west Texas and Big Springs.
Great story.
cheryl keyes
cheryl keyes rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2016
Pat Ison Saylor
Pat Ison Saylor rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2016
Arthur Calvert
Arthur Calvert rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Debee Sue
Debee Sue marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016