Start by marking “Silence Is Golden (A Pet Psychic Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
Silence Is Golden (A Pet Psychic Mystery #3)

Silence Is Golden (A Pet Psychic Mystery #3)

When a St. Pete native is killed in a hit and run, pet psychic Darwin Winters gets a vision from the victim's prized golden retriever that leads her to believe it was no accident. As suspects start piling up, Darwin finds herself in the middle of the dead woman's family and friends, not knowing who she can trust.

Stories of artifacts and pirate legends, strange disturbance
Published December 5th 2013 by misterio press (first published December 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Silence Is Golden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silence Is Golden

Pamela
Sep 14, 2015 Pamela rated it it was amazing
A good read for a rainy day.

An enjoyable. Mystery. A puzzler right down to the end. A cute dog to help solve the mystery. It is worth the purchase.
Sandy J
Sep 18, 2016 Sandy J rated it really liked it
This is a cute, light read. I agonized over the rating, because it is a solid 3.5, hence the four star rating. I loved the dog, occasionally not so much the humans, but they are developing nicely. I read this as a kindle book, and there were some annoying editing issues, such as Landon became Brandon once, and some misplaced (or unnecessary) apostrophes, but that seems the plight of many ebooks. I can recommend this one, and I will most likely read more of this series.
Dharia Scarab
Jun 16, 2016 Dharia Scarab rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle

4 sta
Jeanie Jackson
Oct 12, 2016 Jeanie Jackson rated it really liked it
Another must read for fans of the series. I think it would work fine as a stand alone too. My only complaint is that there is never enough of a certain hot cop! lol. Good plot that isn't too predictable. At least 3.5 stars. It is probably a rereader so the score would go up then too.
Trisha
Feb 03, 2014 Trisha rated it it was amazing
2014-02-03. In this one we get to meet her sister Willow. The mystery was good although parts a little more predictable. I'm loving all the friends she's made in St Pete. Enjoyable read. Can't wait for the next installment.
Linda Cole
Aug 27, 2015 Linda Cole rated it it was amazing
Great adventure

Very good the characters are very realistic and interesting. I enjoyed all these books and hope to read more in the future.
James Saunders
Apr 22, 2015 James Saunders rated it really liked it
Silence is Golden

I have really liked the book. I am rather amazed because I did not expect to like it. To me it seemed well written and the action flowed right along.
Steph
Steph rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2015
Holly Hollowell
Holly Hollowell rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2015
Bradley Baker
Bradley Baker rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Vicki A Ulrich
Vicki A Ulrich rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2015
Yuvee
Yuvee rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Stephani
Stephani rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Sherry
Sherry rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2014
William K. CROWLEY
William K. CROWLEY rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2014
Pam Phinney
Pam Phinney rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2015
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Jennifer Greenman
Jennifer Greenman rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2014
Beth Moore
Beth Moore rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2015
Annie Holbrook
Annie Holbrook rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Maridov
Maridov rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Doreen
Doreen rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
Kristen Brown
Kristen Brown rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2014
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2014
Susan Landowski
Susan Landowski rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2015
Pamela
Pamela rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2016
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

A Pet Psychic Mystery (3 books)
  • Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery, #1)
  • Lady Luck Runs Out (A Pet Psychic Mystery #2)