Worker in the Light: Unlock Your Five Senses and Liberate Your Limitless Potential

3.18 of 5 stars 3.18  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  8 reviews
George R. Noory is the host of America's top late-night radio talk show, Coast to Coast AM, which is broadcast to more than 500 radio stations in the U.S. and Canada and streamed over the Internet to millions of people each night.Noory truly believes that there are forces, both good and evil, at work on Earth, forces that can be harnessed by human beings. Fueled by a trans...more
Published September 4th 2007 by Forge Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Worker in the Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worker in the Light

Dawn Lianna
Dec 08, 2009 Dawn Lianna is currently reading it
What I am loving about this book is that the author, George Noory is the host of Coast to Coast the late night radio station that covers things like spirituality, alternative energy, intuition, hypnotherapy etc. The level of validation of my own personal experiences is increased by reading about the number of people who have also had amazing experiences. Noory is a great story teller.
Symmonz
I really wanted to like this book. I love George Noory on Coast to Coast, and from the first chapter, I thought I'd love the book... but it got old really quick. Lots of stories about callers or personal stories; and like one of the previous reviewers said, the advice or learning sections are very basic metaphysical exercises. I ended up skimming through the last few chapters just to finish. 3 stars because it wasn't necessarily bad, just not what I hoped or expected.
Francis Berger
New Age nonsense that's been drifting around Western society since the beginning of the twentieth-century repackaged and marketed by one George Noory who makes his daily bread by interviewing people who are convinced, absolutely convinced they were abducted by aliens who traveled a gazillion light-years to kidnap humans and anally probe them. Need anything more be said?

Sally
I'm truly ashamed and amazed that I didn't like this book.
I'm a long-time fan of Coast to Coast AM (back in the good old days of Art Bell) and really enjoy listening to George. However, this book didn't feel like him writing it. I don't know. I just couldn't get into it. I did not ejnoy him retelling the tales of others.
Thomas Walsh
I really enjoyed this roller coaster ride through the unknown. He talks about the crystal children of the future who will have ESP. Fascinating! I see him a lot on The History Channel's "Ancient Alien" series.
EriN
This is a great book, written by the host of a great radio talk show called Coast to Coast AM (www.coasttocoastam.com), I recommend this to anyone interested in what their brain is actually capable of.
Shannon Walter
The author is the guy from coast to coast-who replaced art bell. He believes you can train yourself to remote view.
Kathie H
May 21, 2010 Kathie H rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Young adults on up
Recommended to Kathie by: Patte Noriega
This was an engrossing, enlightening book. I want to reread it.
Jeremy Maddux
Jeremy Maddux marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Allie
Allie added it
Aug 15, 2014
Allias Harrison
Allias Harrison marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Marlene French
Marlene French marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Ruby Wright
Ruby Wright marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Stephen Whitmore
Stephen Whitmore marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Will
Will marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Kay O'Donnell
Kay O'Donnell marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Vladimir Lacas
Vladimir Lacas marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Talking to the Dead Journey to the Light: Find your Spiritual Self and Enter into a World of Infinite Opportunity True Stories from those who made the Journey George Noory's Late-Night Snacks: Winning Recipes for Late-Night Radio Listening Apostle Paul Antichrist The Haunting of America: From the Salem Witch Trials to Harry Houdini