Start by marking “Worker in the Light: Unlock Your Five Senses and Liberate Your Limitless Potential” as Want to Read:

George R. Noory is the host of America's top late-night radio talk show, Coast to Coast AM, which is broadcast to more than 500 radio stations in the U.S. and Canada and streamed over the Internet to millions of people each night. Noory truly believes that there are forces, both good and evil, at work on Earth, forces that can be harnessed by human beings. Fueled by a tr
Published September 4th 2007 by Forge Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Worker in the Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worker in the Light

Dawn Lianna
Dec 08, 2009 Dawn Lianna is currently reading it
What I am loving about this book is that the author, George Noory is the host of Coast to Coast the late night radio station that covers things like spirituality, alternative energy, intuition, hypnotherapy etc. The level of validation of my own personal experiences is increased by reading about the number of people who have also had amazing experiences. Noory is a great story teller.
Symmonz
I really wanted to like this book. I love George Noory on Coast to Coast, and from the first chapter, I thought I'd love the book... but it got old really quick. Lots of stories about callers or personal stories; and like one of the previous reviewers said, the advice or learning sections are very basic metaphysical exercises. I ended up skimming through the last few chapters just to finish. 3 stars because it wasn't necessarily bad, just not what I hoped or expected.
Sally
Jul 03, 2013 Sally rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm truly ashamed and amazed that I didn't like this book.
I'm a long-time fan of Coast to Coast AM (back in the good old days of Art Bell) and really enjoy listening to George. However, this book didn't feel like him writing it. I don't know. I just couldn't get into it. I did not ejnoy him retelling the tales of others.
Francis Berger
Sep 14, 2012 Francis Berger rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
New Age nonsense that's been drifting around Western society since the beginning of the twentieth-century repackaged and marketed by one George Noory who makes his daily bread by interviewing people who are convinced, absolutely convinced they were abducted by aliens who traveled a gazillion light-years to kidnap humans and anally probe them. Need anything more be said?

Thomas Walsh
I really enjoyed this roller coaster ride through the unknown. He talks about the crystal children of the future who will have ESP. Fascinating! I see him a lot on The History Channel's "Ancient Alien" series.
EriN
Aug 30, 2008 EriN rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book, written by the host of a great radio talk show called Coast to Coast AM (www.coasttocoastam.com), I recommend this to anyone interested in what their brain is actually capable of.
Shannon Walter
Jul 24, 2008 Shannon Walter rated it liked it
The author is the guy from coast to coast-who replaced art bell. He believes you can train yourself to remote view.
Kathie H
Jan 09, 2010 Kathie H rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Young adults on up
Recommended to Kathie by: Patte Noriega
This was an engrossing, enlightening book. I want to reread it.
Kyle
Kyle rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2015
Laserone
Laserone rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2013
Carol
Carol rated it it was ok
Jan 14, 2008
Lil
Lil rated it did not like it
Feb 29, 2008
CJ Fusco
CJ Fusco rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2012
Dre`
Dre` rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2007
Randall
Randall rated it it was ok
Apr 06, 2014
Tony Harris
Tony Harris rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it really liked it
May 22, 2009
Scott
Scott rated it did not like it
May 26, 2014
Dina
Dina rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Valerie Bowman
Valerie Bowman rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2012
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2013
Doug Burlew
Doug Burlew rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2014
D W
D W rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2012
Rachel Horvath
Rachel Horvath rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2014
David
David rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2013
Anthony
Anthony rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Leesa Bloom
Leesa Bloom rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
May 30, 2012
Nick
Nick rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
American talk radio show host on paranormal topics.

Since January 2003, Noory has been the weekday host of the late-night radio talk show Coast to Coast AM.

He has also appeared in the History channel series Ancient Aliens and in Beyond Belief, a subscription-based online video series presented by Gaiam TV.
More about George Noory...