Start by marking “Five Little Deaths” as Want to Read:
Five Little Deaths

Five Little Deaths

These five bizarre and stimulating tales of sex and horror are graphic, bloody, disturbing and downright salacious. Prepare yourself to be drawn into the strange world of vengeful vampire ghosts, a blood-thirsty succubus, a doctor-stalking pain freak, a drug-addicted dreamer, and a female serial killer with a voracious appetite for pleasure and pain.
Published November 8th 2013 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Five Little Deaths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Little Deaths

Silence Welder
Oct 27, 2014 Silence Welder rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic-horror
I liked some aspects of this book, but on the whole I wanted to like it more. There are some great descriptions and lengthy, intense sex scenes that she managed to be sustain.

If this book was a cake, however, I'd say that it wasn't cooked all the way through.

The plots were more ambitious than most erotic fare I have read recently, and that in itself was pleasing, but the pace meant that they were not really developed. More scenarios than plots. This goes too for the characters who are presented
Michael Benavidez
Feb 02, 2016 Michael Benavidez rated it it was amazing
I am going to start this review with my general thoughts of the book as a whole, then delve onto the stories as individuals. Bear with me, on this.
As a whole the books is more erotic than horror. It is, however, well done erotica coupled with a deep sense of the horror. The author does well to keep things unique, as far as I recognize as unique at least. She manages to avoid repeating descriptions or acts that becomes usual in other books of short stories. A huge perk is that she gives a story t
Muriel
Sep 14, 2014 Muriel rated it it was amazing
Creepy and delightfully filthy.
Gary Vincent
Jan 02, 2014 Gary Vincent rated it it was amazing
Dark, erotic and fast paced!

I first discovered Clare de Lune’s work via her short story – CITY OF THE DEAD – which was featured in the horror section of The Big Book of Bizarro. Clare has a gift for depicting mysterious landscapes in a dark and fascinating way, thus when I saw this collection offered up on amazon, I went ahead and purchased a copy.

The trick to writing short story fiction is to get in, tell the story, and get out. The problem is that many writers have difficulty telling the tale
Clare Lune
Mar 25, 2015 Clare Lune rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Caesar Oubre
Caesar Oubre rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2013
Jeff Denlinger
Jeff Denlinger rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2014
Eric Keys
Eric Keys rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2014
Bence Kitap
Bence Kitap rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Adam Light
Adam Light marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Leah M
Leah M marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Angel Gelique
Angel Gelique marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Daniel Pearson
Daniel Pearson marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
FabulousRaye
FabulousRaye marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Vicy Cross
Vicy Cross marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Phillip
Phillip marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2015
John McNee
John McNee marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Kelly Carruthers
Kelly Carruthers marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2016
Erotic Horror: Clare de Lune's Five Little Deaths 4 5 Oct 26, 2014 01:15PM
Horror Aficionados : Bizarre and stimulating tales of sex and horror 2 19 Feb 18, 2014 10:37AM
Also known as Clare Castleberry and Greta Ghoul.

Clare grew up in the middle of nowhere with a police officer father and an artistic bar-owning mother, which fueled her imagination with stories and left lots of time for horror movies and books. Clare is currently a librarian and writer, and when she’s not traveling to strange lands, lives with her beloved boyfriend and cat in New Orleans.
More about Clare de Lune...