Start by marking “A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella” as Want to Read:
A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella

A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella (Sisters of Spirit)

3.51  ·  Rating Details  ·  70 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
A lost child.

A lost parent.

A lost woman.

A crazy dog who can bring them all together.
Published November 22nd 2013 by Bedrock Distribution, LLC

Be the first to ask a question about A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella

Jason Cantrell
Dec 15, 2014 Jason Cantrell rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
This book was really terrible.

The characters are completely unrealistic. The dialogue is choppy and unbelievable. The premise is ridiculous. On the second page, one of the main characters gets pushed down a mountainside by her boyfriend and ends up with bruises and broken bones. She's rescued by the male lead, who instead of taking her to the hospital instead starts flirting with her. Within a span of a day and a half they decide they want to get married, but there's no emotion involved, no pass
Nancy Steinle gummel
A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella by Nancy Racks is a charming story with a little bit of everything in it. You have a case of assault and battery when Robyn is pushed over the cliff at look out point. You have determination as she crawls to the only light she sees. You have grief as Daniel misses his deceased son Skip. You have love when Daniel and Robyn find themselves attracted to each other. You have a sense of family with Robyn meets up with her friends from school a ...more
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Jul 27, 2015 Crystal's Many Reviewers rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story! I still can’t put my finger on it exactly as to why I enjoyed it so much, but I will say that this book really brought out the Christmas spirit in me and it kept me wanting to read more!

Radke wrote a very emotional packed story that kept me on the edge of my seat a few times just wondering what was going to happen next.

Both Robyn and Daniel’s characters where very likeable, and loveable as well. I couldn’t help but feel connected to them while reading their sto
Nov 30, 2015 Sarah rated it did not like it
I didn't get far into the story because the beginning felt totally unbelievable. A guy, who has been very nice to this girl, shoves his girlfriend over a cliff. Girl is found by another guy, who for some reason doesn't call 9-1-1 or take her to the hospital. Also, it was already starting to feel very inappropriate.
Sandy Walton
Oct 06, 2015 Sandy Walton rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Sandy by: Author Nancy Radke
This sweet winter romance pulls you in from the first page. After Robyn's boyfriend pushes her over a cliff she crawls through the snowy landscape to Daniel's mountain home. Over the next few days Daniel and his neighbors care for Robyn. Can their broken hearts connect?
Laurie Bergh
Mar 28, 2016 Laurie Bergh rated it really liked it
This was a nice little story. A clean romance. It moves along quite fast though, a couple met at Christmas time and were engaged by New Year's. But I enjoyed it it had nice characters in a nice story.
Joan Arning
Dec 17, 2014 Joan Arning rated it really liked it
A simple novella about a young woman lost in a snow storm who goes to a house belonging to a recently divorced man whose young child died. They find God's healing power. This was a good quick read.
Traci De carlo
Dec 22, 2014 Traci De carlo rated it it was amazing

very nice story loved it!
Janet
Mar 08, 2014 Janet rated it really liked it
This was a refreshingly clean romance novella. I zipped right through it and really liked the main characters. The former boyfriend was a certified wacko who got what he deserved. I look forward to reading the other books in the Sisters of Spirit series. In fact, I already started the first book today.
Missy's Crafty Mess
Jan 21, 2014 Missy's Crafty Mess rated it it was ok
A nice suspense filled short story that ends with a marriage proposal.
Kathy
Dec 18, 2013 Kathy rated it really liked it
A sweet tender Christian romance about two injured people (one emotionally, one physically) who find each other under unusual circumstances. Ties in with previous characters in the Sisters of Spirit series. I enjoyed the story very much but I just felt it could have been a little longer to see their love develop more. Sweet Christmas read!
Ang
Dec 23, 2013 Ang rated it did not like it
Storyline was okay, short choppy sentences. Totally predictable. I found it lacked emotion.
Didn't draw me in.
Victoria Newman
Oct 24, 2014 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Mary J. Sullivan
Mary J. Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
Donna Allen
Donna Allen marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Kay Larsson
Kay Larsson rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Connie Pitman
Connie Pitman marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Katie
Katie added it
May 17, 2016
Iliana
Iliana rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Judith
Judith marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Dale
Dale added it
Jan 16, 2016
Regina
Regina rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Michele
Michele rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Stella
Stella rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2015
Sharon Payne
Sharon Payne marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Sisters of Spirit (9 books)
  • Turnagain Love (Sisters of Spirit, #1)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Sisters of Spirit, #2)
  • Stolen Secrets (Sisters of Spirit #3)
  • Courage Dares (Sisters of Spirit, #4)
  • Songs for Perri (Sisters of Spirit #5)
  • Tennessee Touch (Sisters of Spirit #6)
  • Spirit of a Champion (Sisters of Spirit #7)
  • Appaloosa Blues (Sisters of Spirit, #8)