Start by marking “A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella” as Want to Read:
A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella

A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A lost child.

A lost parent.

A lost woman.

A crazy dog who can bring them all together.
Published November 22nd 2013 by Bedrock Distribution, LLC

Be the first to ask a question about A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella

Jason Cantrell
This book was really terrible.

The characters are completely unrealistic. The dialogue is choppy and unbelievable. The premise is ridiculous. On the second page, one of the main characters gets pushed down a mountainside by her boyfriend and ends up with bruises and broken bones. She's rescued by the male lead, who instead of taking her to the hospital instead starts flirting with her. Within a span of a day and a half they decide they want to get married, but there's no emotion involved, no pass
Nancy Steinle gummel
A Tennessee Christmas, a Sisters of Spirit short novella by Nancy Racks is a charming story with a little bit of everything in it. You have a case of assault and battery when Robyn is pushed over the cliff at look out point. You have determination as she crawls to the only light she sees. You have grief as Daniel misses his deceased son Skip. You have love when Daniel and Robyn find themselves attracted to each other. You have a sense of family with Robyn meets up with her friends from school a ...more
Crystal's Many Reviewers
I really enjoyed this short story! I still can’t put my finger on it exactly as to why I enjoyed it so much, but I will say that this book really brought out the Christmas spirit in me and it kept me wanting to read more!

Radke wrote a very emotional packed story that kept me on the edge of my seat a few times just wondering what was going to happen next.

Both Robyn and Daniel’s characters where very likeable, and loveable as well. I couldn’t help but feel connected to them while reading their sto
Sandy Walton
Oct 06, 2015 Sandy Walton rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Sandy by: Author Nancy Radke
This sweet winter romance pulls you in from the first page. After Robyn's boyfriend pushes her over a cliff she crawls through the snowy landscape to Daniel's mountain home. Over the next few days Daniel and his neighbors care for Robyn. Can their broken hearts connect?
Joan Arning
A simple novella about a young woman lost in a snow storm who goes to a house belonging to a recently divorced man whose young child died. They find God's healing power. This was a good quick read.
Traci De carlo

very nice story loved it!
This was a refreshingly clean romance novella. I zipped right through it and really liked the main characters. The former boyfriend was a certified wacko who got what he deserved. I look forward to reading the other books in the Sisters of Spirit series. In fact, I already started the first book today.
Missy's Crafty Mess
A nice suspense filled short story that ends with a marriage proposal.
A sweet tender Christian romance about two injured people (one emotionally, one physically) who find each other under unusual circumstances. Ties in with previous characters in the Sisters of Spirit series. I enjoyed the story very much but I just felt it could have been a little longer to see their love develop more. Sweet Christmas read!
Storyline was okay, short choppy sentences. Totally predictable. I found it lacked emotion.
Didn't draw me in.
Victoria Newman
Is a great book to read
Sharon Payne
Sharon Payne marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
littérateur marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Nancy marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Tori marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Carol K.
Carol K. marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Carolyn Injoy
Carolyn Injoy marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Mary Goodwin
Mary Goodwin marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Sophia marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Dreamer marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Krysta Stefanow
Krysta Stefanow marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Marge marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Carol Judge
Carol Judge marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Angie Horvath
Angie Horvath marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015