Start by marking “The Doctors Book of Home Remedies for Children: From Allergies and Animal Bites to Toothache and TV Addiction, Hundreds of Doctor-Proven Techniques and Tips to Care for Your Kid” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
With more than 15 million copies in print, readers have made the Doctors Book series a hit Each volume is written in an easy-to-use, A-to-Z format that is filled with the best doctor-recommended home remedies for every member of the family.
Published May 28th 1999 by Rodale Press (first published May 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Doctors Book of Home Remedies for Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Doctors Book of Home Remedies for Children

Michelle
Feb 14, 2008 Michelle rated it liked it
I like this book, because it gives a lot of easy home solutions to many every-day problems and sicknesses.
Michelle
As with many of the health and medical books I own, I have reads parts of them according to information I needed at that time. I am marking them as "Read" and they are all 5 stars!
Krystal Buchanan
Feb 20, 2013 Krystal Buchanan rated it it was amazing
Awsome.. I refer to it all the time.
Jessica Dury
Jessica Dury rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2013
Kristen
Kristen rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2008
Keshia
Keshia rated it liked it
May 08, 2009
Emery
Emery added it
Sep 21, 2010
Melissa Morgan-king
Melissa Morgan-king marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Rui Gardner
Rui Gardner marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016