Start by marking “Third Charm (Run to You, #3)” as Want to Read:
Third Charm (Run to You, #3)

Third Charm (Run To You #3)

Winner of the 2015 RITA award for Best First Book

***NOTE: The RUN TO YOU series, originally released as a six-part serial by Harlequin Teen, has been compiled into two full-length books: Run to You Book One: DECEPTION SO DEADLY and Run to You Book Two: DECEPTION SO DARK. The serial installments are no longer available***

Part Three in the riveting romantic thriller about a
Published February 15th 2014 by Harlequin Teen

To ask other readers questions about Third Charm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Third Charm

Brooke (The Cover Contessa)
I continue to thank Harlequin Teen for providing me with a copy of this book to read and review. I was anxious to get on with the story as the last installment ended on a cliff hanger. So I needed to know what happened! Receiving this book for free has in no way altered my opinion or review.

Blurb from Goodreads:
Part Three in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past and a first love that will transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Betrayed, heartbroken, and determin
Michelle Book Briefs
Feb 05, 2014 Michelle Book Briefs rated it really liked it
This review is for Run To You parts 1, 2 and 3. This is a serial series, and so far the first three parts were released together. The next three parts (parts 4, 5, and 6) will be coming out together in June 2014. Each of the three parts is short, like a novella, but together they made a good sized book. I am loving this series! I would easily read right on to the next three parts back to back (to back) if I had them. It is addictive. I felt like I was on a netflix binge and I just couldn't stop ...more
Barb
Jun 20, 2014 Barb rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Part Three in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past, and a first love that will transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Betrayed, heartbroken and determined to save her family, Tessa Carson refuses to give in to Tristan Walker's pleas for forgiveness. But her own awakening psychic gift won't let her rest until she uncovers the truth about her family and her past. And Tristan is the only one who can help her sift through the secrets to find the truth hidden in all
Jodie
Oct 25, 2015 Jodie rated it liked it
I found this instalment a little repetitive. It didn't keep my interest like the others. I found myself wishing I hadn't started a six part series, because it suddenly seemed like a huge investment of time.

I've enjoyed it so far, but I don't think I'll read the next three.
The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club
We are The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club, to know more about this book, listen to my playlist for the book and see my dream cast, go to the post in our website:

Run To You by Clara Kensie

If you are interested, you can visit our website:

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Review:

Rate: 5 stars

Review:

Run To You is a series that would blow your mind. It kind of reminded me to much sweet, romantic and girly version of Heroes, without losing the dea
Kimber Wheaton
Feb 10, 2014 Kimber Wheaton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, ya
I received these books from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. I'll try to keep spoilers to a minimum.

Run to You is a collection of serial novellas, the first YA serial to be released by Harlequin Teen. I like the idea of a serial, reminds me of favorite TV shows we get an episode at a time. But I wasn't sure how that would translate to reading. I hate cliffhanger endings—seriously, they're the bane of my literary existence. Since I received all three books at once, the plan was to read
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
4.5 stars http://mundiemoms.blogspot.com/2014/0...

An addicting romantic thriller, Part Three: Third Charm was a book I couldn't put down. Kensie continues with her great plot twists, and shocking truth. With each new installment the suspense thickens, and betrayals continue to be that much more heartbreaking. Yeah, I did not see that one coming! Part One: First Sight hooked me. Part Two: Run To You, kept me wanting more. Part Three: Third Charm gave it all to me and then some.

Wow, talk about a
Jessica (Lovin' Los Libros)
Feb 11, 2014 Jessica (Lovin' Los Libros) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, young-adult
Part three makes you question everything you've learned thus far. I couldn't tell what was real anymore and I had no idea as to who to believe! All I knew for sure was that Tessa's world had been turned upside down and she has to come to terms with new information that has the potential to destroy her fragile state of mind. In addition, Tristan has dropped a whopper of a bomb on her and she must come to terms with that means as well.

I loved the twists and turns Kensie employed in this book. I fl
Lori Palle
Feb 14, 2014 Lori Palle rated it it was amazing
“For someone constantly on the lookout for suspicious people, I’d been so blind.”—Tessa

Tessa is held captive, and her family is broken. But after eight years of hiding, nothing compares to the betrayal she faces. Determined to save her family, she uncovers a secret about herself. It turns out, she’s not the weakest person in her family. In fact, she’s been keeping them safe for the past eight years. But now? She may be the one to destroy them…

“Their only weakness…is Tessa.”—an agent

I really love
Booker Like a Hooker
Feb 14, 2014 Booker Like a Hooker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Kris
Mar 09, 2014 Kris rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this series of novellas about Tessa and Tristin. Their worlds overlap and then collide in this original story of coming of age while on the run. The stories are fast paced and well written, and the novellas blend seamlessly together to create a thrilling mystery you can’t put down.

The Carsons are an extraordinary family with varied psychic abilities: moving objects with the mind, memorizing facts with a wave of the hand and observing others with a remote eye. The youngest c
Satarupa
This is an over all review of the first 3 parts

I got these books from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank the author and the tour organizers for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing these books.

Whoa!!! I wasn't expecting this at all!!! The plot is awesome and the story line is fabulous.

Here we meet Tessa aka Sarah [her fake name] who is part of a family having supernatural powers and they are on the run from the bad
BookLoversLife
Mar 20, 2014 BookLoversLife rated it it was amazing
The third installment of Run To You just about blew me away! So many feels!!!
After the ending of part 2 Tessa is heartbroken with the betrayal and lies from Tristian. How could he do that to her and how can he spread the lies? She is scared, alone and hurt but who can she turn to? Is her whole life a lie? Who is the real enemy?

I cant say too much about the plot of this one because it will only be spoilers but its breathtaking and had me feeling so many different emotions. Tessa has learned some
Heather Wood
Jan 29, 2014 Heather Wood rated it really liked it
This was probably one of the first serial novels that I truly enjoyed. I always feel like serials don’t provide enough of the story and characterizations and world building are hastily done. Run to You was a fun fast paced read that kept me wanting more as I reached the end of each serial.

Tessa was a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I liked her and other times her mood swings would get annoying. She was practically bipolar when it came to her relationship with Tristan and I really didn’t get why he f
Jess at Such a Novel Idea
The only thing I don't like about this book is having to wait until JUNE for the next installment!

===

For this review & more, visit Such a Novel Idea.

*I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

I've never read a serial series before, so I was quite interested in this story for that angle. Plus the story idea sounded like it would be intense and compelling. Boy, was it.

From the first few pages, I had an emotional connection with Tessa. She just spoke straight int
The Bumble Girl {Margie}
Take deep breaths! You really need to prepare yourself for this part!!!
So many revelations! Heartbreak! And unbelievable reality for Tessa!

Poor Tessa! All of her nightmares seem to be coming true...
No one to trust. No where to go.
Her family is broken.
Tristan is a liar... or is he?

Decisions have to be made. And Tessa finally comes into her psychic power. One that must be controlled quickly or bad things can happen.
Can she handle this all alone???

Such a bittersweet ending.
Clara Kensie's writi
Jenny
Mar 29, 2014 Jenny rated it really liked it
The third installment of the Run to You serial brings with it a very different type of confusion than we experienced in part one; this the type borne of two seemingly opposing truths that require a great deal of questioning and soul-searching in order to sniff out which is actually an impressively constructed lie. We find ourselves in much the same state as Tessa after the shocking parting line of Second Glance, trying to sort through what we thought we knew about everyone and everything in her ...more
Jasmine
Jan 20, 2014 Jasmine rated it it was amazing
*I received a free copy for an honest review*

This is just the third part of serial novels! I was absolutely immersed in Tessa and Tristan's struggle to uncover the truth behind the secrets and lies! I literally couldn't put the book down. I just had to get to the end! I just loved these serial novels! Talk about romantic thrillers!

Whoa! What a reveal! Tessa definitely struggles to sift through everything she knows to be true and what they are telling her. All the while, Tristan struggles to gain
Amy
Dec 05, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, 2014
Just when I thought I couldn't love this series anymore, I was proved wrong. Part 3 picks up right where part 2 left off. Tessa is still reeling from everything that has happened to her and wants to so desperately believe that Tristan is wrong and that her parents are innocent......

There is definitely a lot of surprises and a pretty shocking revelation in this book. Let me just say, Tristan definitely won me over again. I loved that he absolutely refused to give up on Tessa and stayed by her sid
Martina Boone
Apr 05, 2014 Martina Boone rated it it was amazing
As a CP of Clara's I read these three installments as one book, and I absolutely loved the characters and the story then. I am thrilled to have had the chance to reread this just now as the first of Harlequin's digital serials, and I surprised myself by loving RUN TO YOU even more.

Clara is amazing! She's done such a fabulous job with this story. There is so much tension and her ability to capture small details is lovely. But chiefly, she has such warmth and such a taut romance in this story. And
Caro
Jul 14, 2014 Caro rated it liked it
Very entertaining, pretty much nothing is what it seems. Lots of surprises. Good and bad.

There is bit of teenage angst, it didn't bother me, they ARE teenagers after all. Yet, with everything Tessa has gone through, there is a lot more maturity in other senses.

Each book has a cliffhanger, so if you're not into that, I'd suggest wait until the end. However, this section ends with this book, so there is a bit of completion with this one.
Alexandra
Aug 27, 2014 Alexandra rated it it was amazing
On the third part still under the impression of betrayal Tessa finds out that she too has an ability, an ability which covers most of the book and finally reveals her family's secret. While the ending was bittersweet, I still have more questions about her brother and sister.

Overall, the series is amazing, emotional, the work of an author who has the potential to write eve better action packed stories!
Melissa
May 30, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the plot in this one...I would highly recommend reading all 3 parts one right after the other if you can. It helps you stay connected to the characters and the story better. And really, all 3 parts combined amount to the length of one regular book. I plan on reading the next 3 parts when they come out!
Lea
Dec 20, 2014 Lea rated it it was amazing
Stunning debut from Clara Kensie. Sweet romance, surprising plot twists, well drawn characters. See interview posted at the HEA USA Today blog. http://www.usatoday.com/story/happyev...
JusMe
Mar 22, 2014 JusMe rated it it was amazing
Continues from where part 2 ended and just when you think it couldn't get any better it does. Wonderfully written, fast paced, great plot. I am absolutely loving this series, it's addicting. I can't wait to read more.
Camille
Sep 14, 2015 Camille rated it it was amazing
That's not how I wanted it to go. So far the second one has been my favorite. But this was still really good. I get mad every time life pulls me away from my book. I'm even considering sacrificing my nap so I can read the next one. Shit just got real.
Su
May 18, 2014 Su rated it liked it
There was a big twist in this series and I couldn't believe it. I like the series because of it, but everything happened too quickly for me to have a grab on something. I'll probably right something more when I can focus.
Savannah Reynard
Aug 12, 2014 Savannah Reynard rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone that loves YA or Thrillers
Oh the heartbreak!!! The author sucks you in and then blows you away. This serial is a can't miss read!
Jess
Feb 26, 2014 Jess rated it it was amazing
Well didn't see that coming! Can't wait for the next set to come out so we can get to know Tristan a bit more.
Kimberly
Jun 23, 2014 Kimberly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
This story just keeps getting crazier and crazier. I'm really enjoying this series and I can't wait to find out what crazy things happen next.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Dreams of the Cursed (Dreamer, #2)
  • Another Little Piece of My Heart
  • Marvelous (The Books of Marvella, #1)
  • Copper Magic
  • My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
  • Knight Assassin
  • In the Blood
  • Secrets Unveiled (Secrets, #2)
  • Drifting into Darkness (Drifting, #1)
  • Semblance (The Midnight Society, #1)
  • With the Father
  • Waiting for the Storm (Angel Island, #1)
  • Soul Possessed (The Life After #2)
  • Come Back to Texas (Twelve Beats in a Bar, #1)
  • Courage in Patience: A Story of Hope for Those Who Have Endured Abuse
  • Play Me Backwards
  • Fall (Roam, #2)
  • Witchfall (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #2)
Winner of the 2015 RITA Award for Best First Book!

Latest release: AFTERMATH (November 2016, Merit Press/Simon and Schuster), a story of hope, healing, and triumph over tragedy, for fans of Room and The Lovely Bones.

Clara Kensie grew up near Chicago, reading every book she could find and using her diary to write stories about a girl with psychic powers who solved mysteries. She purposely did not
More about Clara Kensie...

Run To You (6 books)
  • Run To You Part I: First Sight
  • Run To You Part II: Second Glance
  • Fourth Shadow (Run To You #4)
  • Fifth Touch (Run To You #5)
  • Run To You Part VI: Sixth Sense