Start by marking “The Bold and the Dominant (The Doms of Her Life, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Bold and the Dominant (The Doms of Her Life, #3)

The Bold and the Dominant (The Doms of Her Life #3)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  445 ratings  ·  80 reviews
After spending weeks trying to reach Raine Kendall, Dominants Liam O’Neill and Macen Hammerman have finally broken past the walls to their submissive’s wounded heart. Before they can enjoy their newfound closeness, Liam’s past comes back to haunt him when his ex-wife drops in—with a secret that could tear his world apart. Forced to leave Raine in Hammer’s care, Liam is stu ...more
Paperback
Published February 10th 2015 by Dream Words LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Bold and the Dominant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bold and the Dominant

Locke by Harper SloanDeep by Kylie ScottThoughtful by S.C. StephensReaper's Stand by Joanna WyldeOne with You by Sylvia Day
When is the Next One!?!
61st out of 404 books — 1,229 voters
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeThe King by J.R. WardUnbeloved by Madeline SheehanTwisted by Emma Chase
2014♥ cant wait!
483rd out of 941 books — 2,372 voters

More lists with this book...

Michelle
Hurry hurry hurry. I can't wait any longer!!! Please
Gloria Herrera
3.5 out of 5 Stars

Raine has shown some growth toward maturity, but is still struggling. I have to admit I get exasperated with her character at times. I have to remember the premise for this character which is abuse. She was abused by her stepfather after her mother died. Bill has to be one of the most disgusting characters ever written about. He is abusive, a drunkard, and to top it all, tried to rape Raine. This continues to be the foundation to all her problems in dealing with men and handlin
Leslie C.
I have been waiting to get my hands on this book and I was not disapointed!

This book picks up exactly where The Young and the Submissive left off! To say that book had a cliff hanger was the understatement of the year and waiting to see what would happen has been driving me insane!

So if you are unaware, the phone call at the end of second book is nothing but trouble landing squarely in Liam's lap. The form of this trouble, his horrendous ex-wife!! And let me tell you his ex is a hot mess of tr
Heather Lange-wilson
5 Glorious Stars!

How are two dom's supposed to keep their love protected? Loved? Cherished? Help her achieve true submission when everything except the kitchen sink is being thrown at them from every direction? Things get intense making one Dom's jealously come out and instead of letting it hurt her ....Raine stands up to the challenge and confronts him head on in her own way. She has every reason to be upset at them until it is pointed out that her dom's are only trying to protect her and she i
Jennifer's Book Obsession
I'm so in love with this series! I absolutely could not put this book down nor did I want it to finish. Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob and Isabella LaPearl have done an outstanding job with these books. It brings out all the feels from the thigh clenching to the frustrations.

These characters will eat you alive. From the heart stopping emotions, to the bouts of jealousy, the rage and audacity at some of the twists and turns that will have you gripping at your hair. This book devoured me. It took me o
Darcy
This one should have been called "We not yet dealt with our baggage". All three of these ones had issues that seemed to be conquered come back and threaten the new relationship. I thought the decision the guys made at the start of the book was wrong, so very wrong. Had they told Raine up front what was going on so many uncertainties later wouldn't have happened, nor would Raine had been surprised by the She-Beast.

I was stunned by the gall that the She-Beast had during the book, how she manipula
Riley Lynn
"She's my life now. It was bad enough when I'd convinced myself she didn't love me. But a world without her at all is one I don't want to live in."

"Yeah. If we'd lost Raine..." He swallowed a lump in his throat. "I couldn't go through."

Those two quotes show only a tiny bit of how much Hammer and Liam love Raine. They both have decided they can't live without her. In making that decision the two men decide to share her. They've done this once before with Hammer's wife and it ended badly.

The Bold
Ruthie Taylor
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads"

This is the third in the series (not the last) and you need to have read the previous two to understand just how tense things become! I just hope these ladies are busy writing book four, as ... well, I need it.

I love these characters, flaws and all, and certainly at the beginning, just wanted to knock the guys' heads together. Even they know that communication is key, and yet ... Then again, the book would be shorter if the
Erica
Once again the authors have sucked me right back into the middle of this trio's story and kept me glued to the pages until the very end.
And while I expected The Bold and the Dominant to be the end of Liam, Raine and Hammer's story I was wrong. There is a fourth installment yet to come!!
At the end of book 2 Liam got a shocking phone call, let's just say that call leads to nothing good.
I love Liam, I think no matter how much I grow to like Hammer Liam will always be number one in my mind. And boo
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

After an amazing weekend together, Hammer and Liam are seeing the progress they've made with Raine. They are starting to believe that this could happen, they can all be in a relationship. Raine was open and working on her communication, with Beck and Seth helping her understand those oh so dominant men.

With one phone call everything changes. Can they come back from it? Can they come back to each other?

So many twists and
Jody Pardo
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better....Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob and Isabella LaPearl knock it out of the park again!! This has been an awesome series thus far and keeps sucking me back in and leaving me wanting more. This is the continuing story of Raine, Hammer and Liam and their twisted web menage.

This story picks up where Book 2 left off with Hammer, Liam and Raine forging their relationship and awakened in the middle of the night by a call from Gwenyth, Liam's ex-wife. But Gwen
Mary
Feb 11, 2015 Mary rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

As everyone knows, navigating a new relationship is hard. Its even harder when the three people involved in said relationship have doubts about the true feelings and motives of the others involved. Liam wants to be happy, but with his ex showing up unannounced, and causing more problems at a time when he's trying to ensure Raine knows how he feels about her.

Hammer ishappy and would be happier if Raine's father would disappea
Angie
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
Wow! Each book gets better and I am drawn into the story even more! I don’t want to give anything away because this book had so many things happen and some were unbelievable and you just wanted to throw your Kindle across the room. I love Raine, Liam and Macen and once again their chemistry is off the charts and the sex is hot! I really enjoyed this book and I can’t wait for the next one!
Characters: The characte
Sassy Southern Book Affair
Hammer and Liam finally broke down Raine's wall! YES! But Liam's ex-wife comes back. NO! This is how book 2 ends and these authors sucked me right back in with book 3. I loved how the authors had me guessing as to why the ex is back. Just when I thought I had it figured out, I was taken down another path or somewhere unexpected.

Hammer and Liam get through to Raine to be honest and how important it is to them Do they follow their own advice? One man would love to be honest but one man wants to p
Shayna
The sexy, suspenseful, and erotically charged drama continues in the next installment of The Doms Of Her Life series. Raine, Liam, and Macen are no strangers to trouble getting in the way of their relationship, and what Liam has waiting for him at Shadows is a disaster waiting to happen. My favorite menage can't seem to catch a break, and in THE BOLD AND THE DOMINANT, the obstacles they face will test their relationship and bring back old demons that were supposed to be laid to rest.

In the mids
Louise Rogers-Thomas
What a crappy 48 hours Liam, Hammer & Raine have has to endure (and that putting it mildly) I'm still team Liam but Hammer has grown on me. As for Raine, she is still a pain the the ass but when you get to the end of this book she has every right to be and it's understandable.

I would say these three authors have saved the best for last, but hey guess what? There's another book in the series, Doms of Her Life Series is The Edge of Dominance, Book 4.
Lisa
Raine, Liam, and Hammer have been working with her to get her to open up more. They have been at Liam's lodge with Beck and Seth as well. Things were going really good for a couple of day but when Liam received a call from his ex stating she was at the club, he became enraged. The news that was given Hammer from Pike when he called to find out what was going on was even more shocking.

Liam's ex is a scheming woman. She doesn't stop until she gets what she wants. She wants Liam but why and what f
Bookworm Betties

5- Oh my dear sweet, sexy & broken Liam -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

“Either you trust that they have your best interests at heart or you don't. And if you don't, why are you with them?”
“I do. I love them both. I feel safe with them. I can't breathe without them.”

Liam O'Neill and Macen Hammerman have FINALLY started to break down the walls surrounding Raine Kendall's heart and have learned how to work together to be everything she needs. But all too soon, their blissful lit
Marcia
This is the third book in the series and I have to say that I enjoyed it, but not as much as I enjoyed book 2. The book picks up where book 2 left off with Liam, Hammer, Raine, Beck and Seth at the lodge and Liam having received a call in the middle of the night from his ex-wife and goes from there. There was a lot happening in this book, from Liam's awful ex-wife to Raine's disgusting father to them trying to solidify their relationship, but I have to say that the story did not flow as well in ...more
Ltmk Onbooks
Liam and Hammer love Raine and she loves them both. They have agreed to be as one, not a couple but the three together. There is jealousy, guilt, insecurities, betrayal and love in this story.
Raine is guiding her men to her heart and soul. Being strong for them and giving them what they need as her Doms. She is determined to be the submissive they need and want.
Both Liam and Hammer are working at being the best Doms they can be for Raine. They have given everything of themselves to her to sho
multitaskingmomma
Original Blog Tour: Blog Tour, eARC Review, & #Giveaway: The Bold and The Dominant (Doms of Her Life #3) by Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob, & Isabella LaPearl

The Bold and the Dominant is finally here! Shayla Black, Jenna Jacob, & Isabella LaPearl have released the most action filled - and not just steamy, between the sheets action, either - installment of the Doms of Her Life series to date. It doesn't let up from the second chapter onward, which left me wondering exactly where this trio
Eva Mcfarden

Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

The Bold and the Dominant is the third book in The Doms of her Life Series and so far, is my absolute FAVORITE. So much happens in this story. Hammer and Liam and Raine are finally getting started on their future after breaking down the walls Raine had erected for so long to keep herself from feeling vulnerable. Then Liam's ex comes back into his life with something that brings back insecurities and threatens everything he holds dear.

I really LOVED the fact that
Tnt Reviews
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I’ve had so many ups and downs with this series that I honestly didn’t know what to expect with this book. I was a bit apprehensive to start reading “The Bold and the Dominant”. I was afraid that it would drag for me like “The Young and the Submissive”. I was also a little leery after learning that there was a cliffhanger. If you’ve read any of my reviews, you know I hate cliffhangers. I started this series not expecting any cliffha
Jennifer's Reading
This is the book I have been waiting for. Let me tell you, as much as I loved the first two books, this one really stole my heart. We finally get to see this amazing trio in action living their daily lives and figuring out how to handle everything that can come up.

Liam & Macen finally get Raine to open up and stop shutting herself off from them (I know, about time!). However, things are never as easy and stress free as they would like. Liam has to face his past and figure out how to do that
Danielle Ward
One Alpha male should be enough...but, god, when you get two dominant, sexy as can be, over-the top in love, Alpha men, you've hit the jackpot!

Despite the fact that she's endured an abhorrent and cruel childhood, as well as heart-breaking rejection, Raine is a strong, beautiful character who deserves both these Alpha-crazed Doms. Her story began in One Dom to Love. She was desperately in love with Macen, "Hammer", her ward, of sorts. He had been protecting her since he found her on the streets
Tara ~~Halos & Horns Book Blog
I need more!!

I have no clue where to even begin.
Let's start with the love I have for these amazing characters, Raine, Hammer and Liam, they own me. I feel a connection to them like I've never had before. After the way book 2 ended I was on pins and needles to see where this one would take us. It took me on the rise of my life, I couldn't put this book down even when I needed to.
The main characters of course are the heart of this book but the supporting cast, Seth and Beck, they played an amazi
Kim Nikolasevic
Raine Kendall is in love with both Liam O’Neill and Macen Hammerman (Hammer) and has finally got what she was scared to want. Both men have agreed to share Raine but both struggle with their own desire to have her to themselves. When the trio has to leave the cabin due to an unexpected visitor, it leaves them all wondering if it’s too early to test their new found relationship. Will they be able to make things work or will outside forces tear them apart?

I was given this in exchange for an honest
She Hearts Books
Liam, Macen, and Raine have finally come to that place in their new relationship where everyone knows that everyone loves each other. I can't even tell you how much I love this sexy and sweet threesome. In the midst of the afterglow Liam is called away to deal with a not so pleasant blast from his past. The separation and secrets are so dangerous for their relationship. Liam is really suffering from insecurity and it is up to Raine and Macen to change that by letting him know how much he is love ...more
Kendra Needs
What a fantastic book from page one you are hooked, but will you be team liam or team hammer????

In book three Liams ex has showed up at Hammers club Shadows and has a baby in tow and claims that its Liams, but is it?? Hammer thinks its best to keep this mess from Raine and Laim wants to tell her, what will they decide to do?? Hammer lies and tells Raine that Liams distance and mood is due to business stuff. Raine thinks that Liam wants to leave her again when he rejects her and her advances.

Liam
  • You Only Love Twice (Masters and Mercenaries, #8)
  • Masters Of My Desire (The Doms Of Genesis, #2)
  • Master of My Mind (The Doms of Genesis, #3)
  • Forever Ours (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #3)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • Unraveled (Mastered, #3)
  • Secret Pleasure (Bound Hearts, #13)
  • Command
  • Master of Freedom: A Mountain Masters Novella (1001 Dark Nights)
  • Sweet Submission
  • Nobody's Dream (Rescue Me Saga, #6)
  • A WILDer Wonderland - Sexy Stories Of The Season (The WILD Boys Of Special Forces #4)
20983
Shayla Black (aka Shelley Bradley) is the national bestselling author of 40+ sizzling contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances for multiple print and electronic publishers. She lives in Texas with her husband, munchkin, and one very spoiled cat. In her “free” time, she enjoys reality TV, reading and listening to an eclectic blend of music.

Shayla has won or placed in over a dozen w
More about Shayla Black...

The Doms of Her Life (3 books)
  • One Dom to Love (The Doms of Her Life, #1)
  • The Young and the Submissive (The Doms of Her Life, #2)
Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1) Decadent (Wicked Lovers, #2) Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers, #5) Delicious (Wicked Lovers, #3) Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4)

“That was bad news. Terrible. The worst.” 0 likes