Start by marking “Ridge (Wild, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ridge (Wild, #2)

Read Excerpt

Ridge (Wild #2)

Sometimes doing the wrong thing feels so right...

I'm a player. I'm an asshole. I'm someone you should stay away from.

I have demons.
I've made mistakes.
And the biggest can't be taken back.

I've gone to hell and back in twenty-nine years and I'm only now coming to terms with moving forward, righting my wrongs, and making amends. Except not everyone deserves forgiveness. Someti
Published March 1st 2014 by Islebrook Press

To ask other readers questions about Ridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ridge

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo LeighWild2TitebySueBee_zps7e4d04ab.jpg
 photo wreckbysb_zps2c528d21.gif
 photo bdsm10bysb_zps1253146b.gif
! Ridge, book 2 of 3. Broken & flawed Ridge Wild tries to redeem himself after sleeping with his brother’s fiancé only to set his life into a tailspin of drinking, smoking, pain & hurt!

“All orgasms were good orgasms, but the ones that walked the line between pain and pleasure were bliss.”

Books in the Wild series should be read in order:
Book 1: Wild
Book 2: Ridge
Book 3: Slade

Wild (book 2) is Ridge Wild’s story. Orphaned at a young age his life begun a downhill spiral with him endi
Kristen
1 Star!

If I could give this book less than 1 star I would! That's how much I disliked the story and its douchebag of a hero. Good Lord! I've never hated a hero as much as I hated Ridge! There was not one single redeemable quality about his character. I knew what I was getting into when I started this book (I wanted to see if the author could redeem Ridge's character from the first book), but I had no idea how disgusted this story would make me feel.

I will not waste my time writing a full review
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh, and I'm a masochist...but I digress. (Really, I'm not. I just love books that kill me slowly.)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

In the mood for a beautiful love story? Ya know, where the hero is perfect...sets eyes upon the woman of his dreams across a crowded room, friendship turns to love, marriage, and 2.5 children? The perfect happily ever after romance? Well, turn around and walk the other way cuz this is NOTHING, I mean, NOTHING like the above. And I ate it up. The more dysfunctional the better. Don't judge me!

Ridge
Mo
Apr 04, 2014 Mo rated it it was ok
There’s being an asshole, there’s being a fucking asshole and then there’s being a TOTAL fucking asshole. Well done Ridge Wild, you have won the OSCAR, you are the king of assholery. I have never read about a bigger asshole and I doubt I every will in the future

First off, let me state for the record that I LOVE an asshole. Some of my favourite heros have been assholes. Let’s see who comes to mind… Well in the Historical category we have Royce Westmoreland, he was a bit of a dick. Congratulations
~ Becs ~
 photo ridgecastingduo_zpsefbc4124.jpg

We both know that it's wrong to cheat
So why do I dream of you all night long
And baby
I'm bad for you
And you're bad for me
So how can something that feels so right
Be so wrong

~Ne-Yo

Ridge is the second book in the Wild series. It does work perfectly well as a standalone although reading book one, Wild, will give you some good background to the character’s story here.

We first met Ridge and Mia back in book one, Wild, and I really did think they were going to be a hard sell as a couple. After all, Mia
MELISSA
Feb 26, 2014 MELISSA rated it really liked it
(4 I Live For You Stars!)
(ARC provided by author-Beta-Read)

photo 3a7beb4e-9843-4e09-a3f6-d273dd200c25.jpg

photo f22fc563-1fa4-4667-a765-0c3acfc1e8fa.jpg

Ridge Wild is a twenty nine year old sexy, gorgeous, troubled womanizer. He had a wonderful childhood until it all fell apart after his parents died. After his parents died his life began a downward spiral that included stealing, alcohol, drugs, women, juvie, being homeless, and rehab. As he battled his demons, his relationship with his older brother Lane suffered. Ridge missed the days when his life was easy, and being around his brot
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
2.5 Stars
Overall I think this could be a good read if the deal breakers in it don't bother you. It's darker (for example regarding the sex, it was raw and dirty) and more angsty than the first one. But for me there were too many deal breaker.

This review contains major spoilers.

I was sceptical even before I started this book because I knew about who it will be.
In case you didn't read book 1. This book is about Ridge and Mia. Ridge is Lanes (MC book 1) little brother and Ridge stole his broth
Vallsykes
DNF:
Warning: This review contains spoilers, especially if you haven't read the first book

I basically read a little of the beginning, skimmed the middle and rolled my eyes at the end. Why? Did I ruin the read? Because I could predict it, and no ruining, because the book was already ruined by Ridge's character from the get go.

Ridge is a douche. A addict, a user and a douche.
I decided to try this second book because I'd thought Ridge would have some redeeming qualities, that his story would be mo
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Ridge (Wild #2)
Author – Adrianne Leigh
Publication Date – March 3, 2014
Type – No Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance, New Adult
Rating – 3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author (Blog Tour) in exchange for an honest review.

Review
You know – I normally read stories about the girl in the story being a big whiney, crybaby and it irritates the shit out of me – but this book took the cake. Instead of it being Mia who whined and cried about her unfortunate circumstances it was Ridge. After a bit,
Brenna
Aug 10, 2016 Brenna rated it liked it

Ridge Wild is a mess. He’s been having a relationship with his brother’s ex-fiancé for far too long and it’s eating him up inside. After Lane found out and the engagement was called off, Ridge and Mia have continued to be with each other. This book begins with Ridge deciding he is going to end things with Mia even though he knows he will never be able to replace what he has with her.
The guilt. The pain. The regret. The shame. It was threatening to suffocate me.

Ridge had a great childhood unt
Mariℓina
Oct 17, 2014 Mariℓina rated it really liked it
HMMMMM! That was a good book.. I read it very easily, it's refreshing and has some dark in it..

Let's start with clarifying that Mia is the best character in here.. Ridge was wild-it's his name after all-weird, had a very self destructing and addictive personality and although there are many things to love in him, he frustrated the hell out of me at points.. But still he wasn't worse than Amy.. No wonder he couldn't stop drinking..

Amy! God i hated her.. Not only because i was a fan of the other t
Sibylla Matilde
Sooooooooooo good..... Tristan may be my favorite Adriane Leigh BBF, I think this my be my favorite book of hers yet. Hot and emotional, difficult at times, heartbreaking and real. If I wasn't already lezzy for Adriane, I am now. If you like an imperfect hero and a steamy, yet gut-wrenching read, I highly recommend Ridge!
~IreneOust~
Sep 03, 2016 ~IreneOust~ marked it as to-read

This was already on my TBR because I saw a couple of my GR friends give this title good reviews but what really sold me and made me move this UP my TBR is all the rants/1 star reviews! Bring it ...

P.S. AND the cover is HOT!
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events

****RIDGE**** GUILTY PLEASURE ALERT****

We last saw Ridge Wild at his brother Layne's wedding, which he attended with an unknown date. Soooo who was at the wedding with Ridge? If it wasn't Mia , who was it? HMMM??

The story of Ridge starts off before the wedding giving us background in his past and brings us up to the present. Unlike our simple Wild , Ridge is more... complex- think mysterious dark stranger (see pictures below)!! Ridge is tormented by his past, a past filled with selfish action
Beth
Sep 01, 2016 Beth rated it it was amazing

I will say this once... Prepare yourselves for Ridge.

Woah! Yet again, Adriane 'Smut Ho' Leigh has delivered another banger to the literary world. Ridge is filled with hot and dirty sex, relationship drama and a whole dose of messed up angst.

I'm not going to lie and say that I loved all of the characters... I didn't. But, I think I am in the majority with my dislike of the lost puppy, following sheep sort of character that appears in this book. I mean, I believe that the character was supposed
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 05, 2014 ~Dawn~TUG rated it really liked it

Dawn's Full Review

CAN I GET A WHAT..WHAT?
 photo arccollage1_zpsccc74dc4.jpg
Angie Elle
Nov 16, 2014 Angie Elle rated it it was amazing
***This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.***

I love, love, love a book that leaves me in pieces!

Oh, man. This book was one of my most anticipated releases of the year, and it did not disappoint.

When I pick up an Adriane Leigh book, there are three things I expect: dirty talking, scorching sex, and a seriously fucked up man. Ridge liberally provided all of these things!

Ridge was a tortured and devastated man. At the beginning of the book (very first chapter; no spoi
Judith
Feb 10, 2015 Judith rated it liked it
OK SEQUEL. .BUT IN SO MANY CASE'S, NOT AS GOOD AS FIRST

Lane, was so sexy with all that sugar talk

But Ridge didn't do it for me...just didn't like him that much.....(view spoiler)
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
ARC received for a Honest Review

Fuck did I need to drown myself in a bottle of vodka whilst reading this book... Ridge Wild drove me crazy and had my insides all churned up... one minute I was loving him, the next he was the biggest ass hole ever... unfortunately for the majority of this book, it was the latter trait that remained dominant. Lane Wild this man was not... if anything the two brothers were chalk and cheese and I guess despite what I learned about Ridge in book one, I really wasn'
Shell
Mar 01, 2014 Shell rated it it was amazing
Ridge is a broken soul, he thinks he's dark, I saw the light. His heart was broken into various pieces, he found the one to help heal him, but needed to let her go.

This books take you deep inside the head of Ridge, Lane's brother (cue appearance by Lane Wild yay)!

He's dirty and a little rough. A bit of a lethal combination on ladies panties.

I adored Mia, she was the character I connected with the most, I was desperate for her happy ending, for it to all come together for her.

I was annoyed by th
Tobia James
Jan 22, 2014 Tobia James marked it as to-read
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This looks sooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it!!!!!!
✿kawehi.reviews
Aug 05, 2016 ✿kawehi.reviews rated it liked it
"We don't have to fix each other. We don't need to. You're not perfect, and I'm not perfect, but we're together. It was never about fixing you; it was always about loving you."

3-3.5 stars!

Originally, I was not going to do a review for this book but I decided against that after my friend Kat asked me what I thought about it.

So here it is...

I liked this story, I did. But there were A LOT of complications and sadistic and self-destructive behavior that had me on the edge of all kinds of crazy e
Shay
Mar 01, 2014 Shay rated it it was amazing
I just finished Ridge and I just freaking loved it. If you have been following the Wild series then you know that Wild is the first in the series and it is with Kat and Lane and then you have this one with Ridge and Mia. Ridge and Lane are brothers and you find out that Ridge did a really bad thing. Lane was engaged to Mia and she cheated on him with Ridge. Yes Lane was indeed upset and ended up breaking it off with her and wanted nothing to do with either Ridge or Mia. At one point in Wild Lane ...more
Michelle
Mar 01, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
OMG. Ridge. Adriane Leigh took me on a dark, twisted and very hot ride with this one! Ridge has made mistakes (many, many mistakes) and maybe I should hate him (or at the very least not want to jump him) but I adore him! He is one of the most interesting characters I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I never wanted his story to end.
Fierce & Fabulous Book Diva
Mar 02, 2014 Fierce & Fabulous Book Diva rated it it was amazing
Antonette
Apr 11, 2014 Antonette rated it it was amazing
Adriane Leigh knows how to write the f*ck out of book. She never disappoints!!!!
I was skeptical about Ridge because he caused his brother Lane so much pain and heartache for sleeping with his fiancée Mia, so I wasnt sure how I would feel about reading his story but I am glad I did. One, because I love Adriane Leighs books and Two, because I just HAD to :)
Ridge is tortured soul who lives everyday with the guilt of sleeping with Mia behind his brothers back amongst other things from his "wild" pas
Bella
I LOVED Wild. Once I read Wild, I looked up the author and proceeded to read everything she has written because I liked Wild so much!!

I was so excited to read Ridge!!!

Ridge is very different from his brother, Lane.

Ridge is a crass, sexy, brooding, tattooed damaged hero. Could he be any hotter?

You can read the blurb and learn that Ridge has had a hard life and is in pain. He has made some poor choices and thinks he has to punish himself to earn forgiveness.

Mia (Lane's former fiance) is the on
Elisabeth Cole
Mar 03, 2014 Elisabeth Cole rated it it was ok
This book was a bit of a letdown for me. I absolutely adored "Wild" and had hoped this book would be as good but didn't feel it was. Part of it was the main character, Ridge. I didn't like how he treated Amy and the others in the book. Instead of just telling her he didn't want to see her anymore he would do things to try to get her to leave. With other people in the book he wouldn't just say what he wanted to say, he would try to convey his feelings with a look, which I found very irritating. ...more
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review:

Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Ridge

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
This story is told from the male POV, in case that floats your boat. ALSO, don’t be afraid that it’s part of a series. This can be read as a stand-alone. So no worries there. This book was a page turner and my emotions were all over th
Kathy Moldoveanu
Mar 06, 2014 Kathy Moldoveanu rated it it was amazing
OMG I loved this book. It was amazing and really got me from page one to the end.
The ending isn't a happy ending. Not in a classic way. It's a realistic ending which suits them more.
Thanks Adriane for the ARC <3
Fifty Shades Supp...: MARCH BOTM ~ Ridge by Adriane Leigh (MOD Choice) 6 50 Mar 06, 2014 07:56PM
  • Salvage Her Heart
  • Surrender My Love (Washington Memorial Hospital, #3)
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
  • Broken Souls (Broken Hearts, #2)
  • Becoming His Muse - Part 3 (Becoming His Muse, #3)
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Unexplainable (Unexpected, #2)
  • Chapter 8: The Complete Series (Chapter 8, #1-2)
  • Yes, Master
  • Roar
  • Freeing Her (Hart Brothers, #1)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Living in Glass Houses
  • Revenge Bound (Tattoo Thief, #3)
  • I Choose You (Billionaire Brothers, #3)
  • Disclosure of the Heart (The Heart, #2)
  • Clarity
  • Jayde (Behind the Words, #2)
Facebook Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest
Adriane Leigh is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary erotic romance. Her books are sometimes emotional, often dirty, and always contain a healthy dose of steam and tummy-twisting alpha heroes.

For those new to her work, consider the bestseller Wild, The Morning After or the following standalones:

Experience edgy glamour and forbidden love in the fast-paced erotic suspense BLINDSIGHT.
More about Adriane Leigh...

Wild (3 books)
  • Wild (Wild, #1)
  • Slade (Wild, #3)

“I knew looking into those soulful green eyes that she was stronger than I'd ever been. She'd pulled herself together after I'd torn her apart, and I'd been the one to crumble. She'd come back for me, even when I didn't deserve it. She had strength she didn't even know she had. But I saw it. Right there, staring back at me. My everything.” 5 likes
“You're not perfect, and I'm not perfect, but we're perfect together. It was never about fixing you; it was always about loving you.” 3 likes