Start by marking “Seeing the Unseen - How to Photograph Landscapes at Night” as Want to Read:
Seeing the Unseen - How to Photograph Landscapes at Night

Seeing the Unseen - How to Photograph Landscapes at Night

Seeing the Unseen - How to Photograph Landscapes at Night is a complete guide to all the techniques you need to take landscape photographs at night under any circumstances.

Suitable for beginners as well as advanced photographers, the book covers the more simple, single frame techniques, all the way through to more complex multiple frame techniques.

Beginning with an unders
Published April 7th 2012

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing the Unseen - How to Photograph Landscapes at Night

Caleb Allen
Jun 30, 2015 Caleb Allen rated it really liked it
A well written book on night photography, with lots of good examples with explanations in a wide range scenarios. He explains in great detail how the various moon phases affect your night photo and how to photograph in every phase with lot of examples.

I can't say the author's photos were the best night photos I've seen, but that isn't a major drawback, because they are fitting for what he is trying to explain in various scenarios.

In all a good book, especially for people starting out in night ph
Lukasz
Feb 24, 2015 Lukasz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I find night photography really difficult to master - it take a lot of time to take photos. This book flattened my learning curve and took my photography to next level. Discussion abut preparation and software provided was a really boost to my work.

I highly recommend it to anybody seriously interested in night photography and who had experience in image processing/photography.
Maggie
Maggie rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2016
John
John rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Oleg Kr
Oleg Kr rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
Humbleopinion
Humbleopinion rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Alfred G.
Alfred G. rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Alice Rose
Alice Rose marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Corley
Corley marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Steve T
Steve T marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Elmer
Elmer added it
Jul 05, 2015
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015