Start by marking “Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #7)” as Want to Read:

Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries (Can you solve the mystery? #7)

3.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  66 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
An interactive series created for children that asks the reader to solve each mystery.
-- Ten or more mysteries in each book
-- Illustrated clues guide the reader
Library Binding, 93 pages
Published June 28th 1992 by Abdo Publishing Company (first published 1983)

Be the first to ask a question about Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries

Rivka Ray
After reading the Encyclopedia Brown books, I found this series. I flew through them. I loved the use of pictures that Hawkeye drew to solve the mystery.
C Syahria
Sep 24, 2014 C Syahria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
bacaan waktu SD, setiap ke perpustakaan selalu pinjem buku ini :)
salah satu buku fav saya pada jamannya dulu.. :D
Wesley
Jul 02, 2008 Wesley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like it because they solve lots of mysteries and so do I. It has lots of short stories and then it shoes a picture and gives the solution at the end. And the solution you have do look at in the mirror because it's written backwards. It's really cool. My Mom was wondering what I was doing in the bathroom with the mirror and my book.
Uci
Nov 16, 2007 Uci rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The series, among some other things, played an important part in my teens. Although I hardly solved many cases and always peek the answers, written backward!, in the last pages.
Lily4
Dec 30, 2009 Lily4 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First books I read that inspired me to a become-sherlock-holmes dream. Enigmatic illustration and facts are very challenging.
Jamie O
The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 other mysteries
Partridge Public
Sep 20, 2007 Partridge Public added it
Recommends it for: JF Mas
Shelves: juniorfiction
Masters, M.
Sweet Child
Sweet Child marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Aru
Aru marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Madison
Madison rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Amel Armeliana
Amel Armeliana rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Aline
Aline rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Rifda
Rifda marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Victor
Victor marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Heru Sutimbul
Heru Sutimbul rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2015
Sherly Winarta
Sherly Winarta marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Yuliana
Yuliana marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Muhammad Irfan
Muhammad Irfan marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Dendra Sagita
Dendra Sagita marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Catur Nindyarto
Catur Nindyarto marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Subchan Muttaqin
Subchan Muttaqin marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Jamaludin Kuilim
Jamaludin Kuilim marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Zulaika R
Zulaika R marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Yovita
Yovita marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Dwinajayanti Putri
Dwinajayanti Putri rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Pseudonym used by different writers.
More about M. Masters...

Can you solve the mystery? (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Secret of the Long-Lost Cousin (Can You Solve the Mystery #1)
  • The Case of the Chocolate Snatcher
  • The Case of the Video Game Smugglers & 9 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery #3)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Mysterious Dognapper & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #4)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Clever Computer Crooks & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #5)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #6)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Secret of the Software Spy & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #8)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Toilet Paper Decorator & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #9)
  • Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Rahasia Monster Danau Loon & Kasus-Kasus Lain
  • Detektif Cilik: Misteri Rumah Hantu & Kasus-Kasus lain