Start by marking “Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #7)” as Want to Read:

Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries (Can you solve the mystery? #7)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  7 reviews
An interactive series created for children that asks the reader to solve each mystery.
-- Ten or more mysteries in each book
-- Illustrated clues guide the reader
Library Binding, 93 pages
Published June 28th 1992 by Abdo Publishing Company (first published 1983)

Be the first to ask a question about Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries

Rebecca ~ Silvan Elf  ~
After reading the Encyclopedia Brown books, I found this series. I flew through them. I loved the use of pictures that Hawkeye drew to solve the mystery.
C Syahria
bacaan waktu SD, setiap ke perpustakaan selalu pinjem buku ini :)
salah satu buku fav saya pada jamannya dulu.. :D
Wesley
I like it because they solve lots of mysteries and so do I. It has lots of short stories and then it shoes a picture and gives the solution at the end. And the solution you have do look at in the mirror because it's written backwards. It's really cool. My Mom was wondering what I was doing in the bathroom with the mirror and my book.
Uci
The series, among some other things, played an important part in my teens. Although I hardly solved many cases and always peek the answers, written backward!, in the last pages.
Lily4
First books I read that inspired me to a become-sherlock-holmes dream. Enigmatic illustration and facts are very challenging.
Jamie O
The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 other mysteries
Partridge Public
Sep 20, 2007 Partridge Public added it
Recommends it for: JF Mas
Shelves: juniorfiction
Masters, M.
Catur Nindyarto
Catur Nindyarto marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Subchan Muttaqin
Subchan Muttaqin marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Jamaludin Kuilim
Jamaludin Kuilim marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Zulaika R
Zulaika R marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Yovita
Yovita marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Nelly
Nelly is currently reading it
Nov 04, 2014
Ferdiansyah Dante
Ferdiansyah Dante marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Mulya Gianta
Mulya Gianta marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Hery Wong
Hery Wong is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2014
Rumi Hardi
Rumi Hardi marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Slanx
Slanx added it
Jun 01, 2014
Suryadharma Dewantara
Suryadharma Dewantara marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Pseudonym used by different writers.
More about M. Masters...

Can you solve the mystery? (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Secret of the Long-Lost Cousin (Can You Solve the Mystery #1)
  • The Case of the Chocolate Snatcher
  • The Case of the Video Game Smugglers & 9 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery #3)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Mysterious Dognapper & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #4)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Clever Computer Crooks & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #5)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #6)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Secret of the Software Spy & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #8)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Toilet Paper Decorator & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #9)
  • Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Rahasia Monster Danau Loon & Kasus-Kasus Lain
  • Detektif Cilik: Misteri Rumah Hantu & Kasus-Kasus lain
The Case of the Chocolate Snatcher The Case of the Video Game Smugglers & 9 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery #3) Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Rahasia Monster Danau Loon & Kasus-Kasus Lain Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #6) Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Frankenstein Palsu & Kasus-Kasus Lain