Start by marking “Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #3)

Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined #3)

4.33  ·  Rating Details ·  2,382 Ratings  ·  299 Reviews
Seven years ago, my life changed forever. One accident and the person I saw in the mirror no longer resembled the woman I used to be. I was lost and confused inside my own body. I felt alone and disconnected from the world, carrying the incredible weight of guilt and loss that wasn't even mine to harbor.

Then fate led me to Leo James. He taught me that crazy could be perfec
Published November 6th 2014 (first published November 4th 2014)

Aestas Book Blog
Nov 13, 2014 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 STARS :::

“Seven years ago, my life changed forever. Then fate led me to Leo James. He taught me that crazy could be perfectly normal and it shouldn’t hurt to breathe…”

I loved this book!! It was a gorgeous romance and a perfect conclusion to this series -- a sexy, heartwarming story of two broken people finding love in the most unlikely of places. I highly recommend these books for all fans of unique love stories, second chances, and protective Alpha males.

My
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Healing Stars

Only, in my book, there are no more fresh pages- I'm writing in the margins these days.

In my never ending fashion of doing things backasswards, I dove into this book without having read the first 2 books in the series where the heroine was first introduced. I did read Among the Echoes, which is where I first fell in love with Leo James. When I heard that Aly Martinez will be giving him a story in Broken Course, I absolutely knew that I must read it. Being a reader that tends t
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 04, 2015 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
”Jesus Christ. Aren’t we a fucking pair?”

description

This was a great conclusion to the series as our crazy broken Sarah Erickson finds love and peace with Leo James who is just as tormented as she is.

A reader needs to read all the books in this series to understand that Sarah has been and put people through hell and still struggles seven years later…

description

Leo James is lost since Erica married Slate. His guilt over that one night eats at him and leaves him immobile at times…

description

These two broken characters have great
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4--Broken--Stars!!

Going in to this I really had to wonder how Sarah could ever win me over. She was awful in Changing Course. But being able to get in her head a bit more helped me to see things a bit differently.

And I will mention that I did not read book 2, Stolen Course, featuring Emma and Caleb. However, they are featured in this book quite a bit.

Bottom line, the wreck that Sarah endured...the one that killed her best friend...it changed the course of Sarah's life, it stole so much from he
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
4.5 Stars

Book 3 in the Wrecked & Ruined series, it was definitely my favourite. When I heard that we were getting a book for Sarah I was in utter shock, she is a terribly broken and crazy lady who was mean to her ex-husband and most of the people around her. Apparently Leo is a character in her stand alone book Among the Echoes, which I haven't read yet but I fell in love with him almost immediately.

This book was swoony and the thing I loved most about it was the banter. Sarah and Leo were p
AJ
“My life hasn’t been all that stable over the last few years. However, I’m a firm believer that, when you find someone who fits, you claim them. Immediately.”

This is an absolutely fantastic ending to the Wrecked and Ruined series. Funny and sexy with lots of feels and a hefty dose of drama (that’s good, heart-wrenching drama, not stupidly annoying drama), it’s an amazing love story which held me captivated from the very first page.

The series began with Changing Course, and tells the st
Aly Martinez
Nov 08, 2014 Aly Martinez rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
•**•. ITS LIVE •**•.
Broken Course (Wrecked & Ruined #3) is LIVE EARLY!!!!!!!!
Are you ready for Leo & Sarah?
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/110AaBg
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1tjkoqL
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1AvaR9U
B&N: http://bit.ly/1z64C7U
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
***** 5 MESSY LOVE STARS *****

Book 3 in the Wrecked and Ruined Series did not fall short of Amazing.

This is a definite winning story to bring this series into a full circle of GOODNESS!!

photo broken_zpsj8p0y1dc.jpg

After the first 2 books, I really did not like Sarah at all. She did some pretty horrible things in book 1 and granted she had a lot of issues but I just did not like her at all. I think the author meant for us to not like her because this story makes us love Sarah by the end.

Sarah is finally on her own, learn
Vanessa
**4 Crazy Normal STARS!!!**

photo Broken Course Casting_zpslla8v7vv.jpg

So good!! I have said it before, and I will say it again...this will go down as one of my fave series of the year. Each book packed a ton of FEELS, romance, steam, and big time story!!

A quick word about the reading order: I read these kind of out of order but, looking back, I highly recommend the order that I read them in. I think I would be knee deep in a bottle of vodka and out of Xanax by now if I read these the traditional way. I started with Fighting Silence (me
Lindsay
I'm always in awe of authors that can manipulate my emotions and Aly Martinez ranks at the top.

I still haven't read the first book in this series (I know, shame on me) but I read her other works and just love them. Especially Caleb from Broken Course.

Going into this book, I'll admit that while I wanted to read it, I was almost not looking forward to it because of Sarah. I just couldn't imaging a) liking her and b) reading a whole book about her because I didn't like her. But I was beyond pleas
Rachel Regina
Nov 10, 2014 Rachel Regina rated it it was amazing
Overall all rating: 5 "Angel" Stars!!!

Triggers:
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love triangle: (view spoiler)
Sex with om/ow: (view spoiler)

HEA: (view spoiler)

My review:

Let me just say that this is my favorite of the series so far! I freaking LOVED this book with all of my heart!

Leo and Sarah are both so broken and if their lives wouldn't have been on this "broken course"
Paz
Nov 09, 2014 Paz rated it really liked it
I could not ask for a perfect ending for this series. Sarah has always been my favourite character regardless of her previous actions. As much as I wanted to hate her in the first book, I felt more pity for her. She was so broken and lost herself along the way. I loved Leo in Among the Echoes. He has been harbouring this guilt for the last years from being an undercover agent. I was thrilled that these two broken characters with a past that were filled with heartache and guilt found their way to ...more
Megan
Nov 07, 2014 Megan rated it it was amazing
***If you HAVE NOT read any of this series before, STOP RIGHT NOW. This review will have spoilers that you will obviously learn from other books in the series.***

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am a GINORMOUS fan of Aly and every word she's written. I have been enthused with this series from word one. I will be completely honest and say this was the hardest book to get into. IT WAS!!
Not because it wasn't good-it is so good.
Not because the writing wasn't pulling me in- it was. I was hooked, page to page.
Not because the
London
description
Title: Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined #3)
Series: Standalone series
Triggers?
Cliffhanger: . No.
Intolerable Heroine .No.
Über Douchebagery .No.
Taboo Subject Matter .No.
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle (view spoiler)
description

After not having really enjoyed the previous books in the series I was skeptical of reading this one. I actually complete
Polly
Nov 08, 2014 Polly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: emo, talk-dirty-to-me
So after I pretty much trashed the last book I was really not sure about reading this one. I'm so glad I did!
Huge improvement and perfectly executed.
I loved Sarah (shocker) and Leo was alpha perfection.
Mara De Guzman

6 I Heart Leo James Stars
ARC received from the author for an honest review
Review also posted on Mara's Bookshelf

Aly Martinez, you are fracking amazing! Broken Course popped up on my Kindle around 1AM and I nearly finished it in one-sitting had I not slept for 5 hours. But I sure did finish it less than 24 hours after I started reading, that include sleep, lunch breaks and okay, work. I couldn't stop reading Leo and Sarah and it is also a huge treat to see the rest of the "family" again.

"Every si
Three Chicks
Dec 01, 2014 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
4.5 Stellar Stars!

Review by Jen Hagen

At the very end of “Among the Echoes” I was doing a fist pump because even though we learned a lot about Leo, it was evident that his story was going to be continued along with a secondary character from the previous two books. If someone were to ask “can Broken Course be read as a stand alone?” I would be hesitant to answer that as a yes. Although it features secondary characters, so much of their back story is portrayed in the previous books and I believe
Toski Covey
Oh Aly Martinez knows how to write a freakin' book. I don't know if you have read the other books in this series, but if you have not- you will if you read this one. (I would HIGHLY recommend reading them all- they are A-MAZING) Just remember :: you can't have Caleb - he is #Mine :)

So Broken Course is Sarah Erickson's story.. At the end of Among the Echoes we know her and Leo James have ran into each other. This book picks up exactly where that one ended. Leo convinces Sarah to go on a date wit
Loz
Mar 07, 2015 Loz rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

loved this book. while i really enjoyed book 1 and book 2 was good, i found sarah's story to be by far my fave from the series. who would have thought that possible?

aly martinez is a fantastic author and only she could endear me to a character i really didn't care overly much for going in. i wasn't sure i even wanted to read sarah's story at one stage which was why it took me so long between book 2 and 3, but my mistake! this was the best book in the series.

sarah has had a tough self
Elle Jefferson
Oct 20, 2014 Elle Jefferson rated it it was amazing
So because Aly is awesome I got to beta this book and just finished it and OMG it's like the best ending to a series EVER!!! I won't give anything away but the ending AAAHHHHHHHHHH so GOOD!!! I even cried little happy tears.
Louise Seraphim Reviews
Wow, Again I'm blown away by another Aly Martinez book. I kinda did this series backwards. I read Among the Echoes first, and didn't get the little shocker at the end, when Leo bumped in to Sarah. So I had to immediately start the Wrecked and Ruined series, and have loved it.
Broken Course is the third book in this series, that tells the story of how a car crash had messed up a lot of lives. Sarah was in that fatal car crash and the only one left to tell the tale. Although that would be hard as s
Shamika
Nov 09, 2014 Shamika rated it it was amazing
[ARC received from author in exchange for an honest review]

Broken Course was totally unputdownable. I loved this story so much and found myself so engrossed reading every free moment that I had until done. I'll be honest and admit that I had no expectations for this story. I was interested in reading it because I took a liking to Leo James in Among The Echoes. But it ended up truly blowing me away. Leo and Sarah are such messed up characters and both have such dark pasts. Leo, who I like a lot
Beverly
May 16, 2015 Beverly rated it liked it
“You’re strange."
He looks up from the book with a humor-filled expression. "If, by strange, you mean insanely sexy, then yes, I would have to agree with you." He smirks.”

The damage was done. I didn't like Sarah in the first book, i didn't like her here. But I was happy to see that she found her HEA. By the way I did LOVE the Epilogue!
 photo tumblr_inline_mzxm4zWImr1qck81s_zps3106d1de.gif
 photo tumblr_lu18xy513I1qhrzqf1_zps9e0c951a.gif
Jan
Oct 10, 2015 Jan rated it it was amazing
Brilliant series

Loved this series and this last installment finishes it off beautifully, characters from previous books all come together and its brilliantly written.

Sarah's turnaround from previous book was a joy to read she did a total 180

Absolutely loved Leo James.

Alpha males, roller coaster plots, lovable characters, angst,drama and steamy hot sex what more could you want.

Recommended series available in box set for a bargain.
Linda
Aug 16, 2015 Linda rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
BEST Aly Martinez book I have read so far!

I really enjoyed reading Sarah's (and Leo's) story. It was well-written, surprised me and kept me interested. I loved the characters (despite all of their flaws) and was rooting for them from the start.

The epilogue was perfect and includes updates on all of the characters from the series.

I enjoyed this series and I am very interested in reading Martinez's new series, On the Ropes!
Sondra
Mar 18, 2015 Sondra rated it it was amazing
Even though I love this series I wasn't sure about Sarah's story but I was so surprised! I loved Sarah and Leo. And the epilogue was fantastic.
Confessions of 2 Book Lovers Blog (Co2BL)

Lindsay: Nikki, I need to start with a confession...

Nikki: Uh Oh... *biting nails* That never seems to be good *covering eyes*

Lindsay: LOL. Well...it's not entirely bad. I just have to admit that while I love Aly Martinez and always look forward to her next book, going into this one, I was scared. I didn't like Sarah in the previous books so I really didn't see how I was going to make it through this one when it's all about her.

Nikki: Ahhh. Yes, I understand. I felt the same way. Especially in
FMABookReviews

4.5 Redeeming Stars

When I started this book, I thought I would be getting more of Crazy Sarah Erikson. I kept waiting for it. But the author did something wonderful; while I was turning page after page looking for the crazy, I "fell in love" with Sarah. Slowly and meticulously, this author had me feeling sorry for, loving and rooting for Sarah. I couldn't help but love her. She had been through such devastating pain and guilt that to see her find happiness was beautiful.

Broken Teaser222222>

Sarah finds that ha
Shandi
*ARC courtesy of author in exchange for an honest review*

First of all I do HIGHLY recommend you read this series in order Changing Course and then Stolen Course. I would also advise you to read Among the Echoes (standalone) before Broken Course for a better experience as the H/h in ATE are pretty prominent in Broken Course.

I HAVE TRIED TO KEEP THIS SPOILER FREE AND VAGUE ON EVENTS BUT READ WITH CAUTION.

I would like to start by saying I have never been a Sarah hater. You could tell even in Changi
Keisha Schmidt
Nov 04, 2014 Keisha Schmidt rated it it was amazing
* Reviewed on behalf of Give Me Books *

I wasn't sure if Aly would be able to top Stolen Course but of course she proved me wrong, Broken Course is by far the best in the series.

Leo James and Sarah Erickson may just be the best couple in this series. They each have demons that causes them to breakdown but together they can achieve happiness. Both of them haven't had easy pasts but it leads to a future they didn't think they'd have.

photo BC.jpg

I'm soo happy that Sarah got her happy ending. Everyone may ha
RELEASED EARLY!!!! 2 12 Nov 22, 2014 06:35AM
  • Heartwood (Carved Hearts, #3)
  • Secret Alpha (A is for Alpha Male, #2)
  • The Next Contestant
  • The Twenty-One (Emerald Cove #2)
  • Cole (The Leaves, #2)
  • Spark (Fire on the Mountain, #1)
  • Leave a Trail (Signal Bend, #7)
  • More Than Forever (More Than, #4)
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Yours Always
  • Anchor (Wake, #3)
  • Locke (Corps Security, #5)
  • Pull (Push, #2)
  • Past Imperfect (Perfect, #2)
  • Working Girl
  • Living with Regret (Rains, #3)
  • Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)
  • Conviction (Salvation, #4)
Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five- including a set of twins. Currently living in South Carolina, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.

More about Aly Martinez...

Wrecked and Ruined (3 books)
  • Changing Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #1)
  • Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)

“You’re hurting me … Just you being here physically hurts."
"I’m not trying to hurt you, Sarah. But you should know it’s excruciating for me to stay away."
Her shoulders fall and she drops her chin to her chest as tears once again begin to flow from her eyes. "I hate you so much," she chokes out.
"Well, I love you enough to supersede that”
7 likes
“This is your very own Kindle. No more borrowing mine. I swear, Sarah, I opened it the other day and there was a naked man on the cover of nearly every book in my library.” 6 likes