Start by marking “Desired (Club Sin, #3)” as Want to Read:
Desired (Club Sin, #3)

Desired (Club Sin #3)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  1,063 ratings  ·  192 reviews
Readers of Fifty Shades of Grey are sure to love Desired, USA Today bestselling authorStacey Kennedy’s latest seductive, electrifying novel of Club Sin, where fantasy becomes reality.

Kyler Morgan, Master at the legendary Club Sin in Las Vegas, knows how to give women what they want—too well. He hasn’t had a real challenge in a long time. Then Ella Snow enters his life. B
Published July 22nd 2014 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Desired, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desired

Lisa

4.5 Stars

Best one in the series so far.
Cathy✰
description

3.5 Stars

Kyler’s close friends are all starting to pair off and find love, bringing to light his own personal desire to find not just a women but The One. Someone who would embrace his very dominant ways.

At Adian and Cora’s wedding Kyler meets Adian’s employee Ella and feels a connection to her instantly. But, Kyler is very much a Dom and Ella appears to be VERY vanilla.

When these two end up sharing a night of passion, Kyler can tell that Ella has some submissive ways, but he’s not sure if she
Michelle
ARC received on behalf of Random House Publishing Group.

Screenshot_13

Master Kyler enjoys playing at Club Sin, but seeing his friends having everything he wants in and out of the dungeon, ignites a desire within him. He is in complete control of his life, in every aspect. A career as a cop, a Master at Club Sin... all that is missing is the woman that is willing to share it all with him, to be his completely and one that he can give his devotion to.

Ella fled her home and her husband for a new start, working
Anna the Naughty Nun
REVIEW- Desired (Club Sin #3)
Four and a Half Stars for Desired by Stacey Kennedy
description

The Club Sin Series keeps getting better and better. I am really enjoying the kinky world Stacey Kennedy has built from her crafty little mind. Desired had a little bit of everything to make it the most interesting and delicious installment in the series thus far. We had two very likable lead characters, a captivating backstory from our heroine, a wonderful amount of time with past favorites, humor, and to top it all

Jessica
WOW....I don't even know where to begin with this review. I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book. There are no words adequate enough to describe just how much I loved this book. The Club Sin series is one of my favorite series. I knew that because I loved Claimed & Bared that I would also love Desired. With that said, I went into this book with somewhat high expectations. So, to say that Desired not only went above & beyond my expectations is an understatement. This book is so thoughtfully & ...more
Trish
Desired is the third book in the Club Sin series. This is an erotic romance with BDSM. The story begins with Kyler noticing Ella at his friend’s wedding reception. Ella has been invited to the wedding of her boss, Aidan Knight. Ella and Kyler have not met before the wedding. Kyler is instantly attracted to Ella but has a problem. He wants to pursue her but feels she probably will not fit into his world of Club Sin.

Ella has moved to Las Vegas to escape a painful past and to start over. She wanted
Sara
I guess I should start this off by saying that I didn't really know what I was getting into when I started this book. I got an email from Netgalley with a list of new romance titles, and I requested a bunch of them without reading the summaries. (That was my first mistake.) I saw that this was a slightly different type of romance than I usually read, but I went with it, thinking it would be a good introduction to the genre. Of course, the fact that it has almost a 5 star average rating helped. I ...more
Roxanne
Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for allowing me to read and review an ARC of this book.

So I guess now I can say I've read my first BDSM erotic romance. (Yeah, I kind of missed the Fifty Shades bandwagon - it's on my book shelf, and I do plan to finish it one day, because despite all the bad press, it is quite the phenomenon and I want to see what all the fuss is about!) Anyway, there were things I liked about "Desired", and things I didn't, so whether I'll pick up anything else in this
MsRomanticReads

More than anything, I want to stretch out in bed and devour this book all over again instead of sitting here writing this review. (Edit: At time of posting, I've read it a second time. If I pull up my big girl panties I can go for a third.) CLAIMED was a slow burn, BARED made me cry, and DESIRED murdered my ovaries. Ms. Kennedy's writing style has continued to evolve since the first book. While I loved the first two books, THIS one delivered everything I look for in a book: a confident and sexy
Jackie  Kluyts - Kiwibooknerd
ARC Courtesy of Netgalley

This is the 3rd book in this wonderful sexy series about the hottest club in town...Club Sin!!!

This is Master Kyler's story and if you have been reading from the start like me, this is the one I have been waiting to get my grubby little paws on.

The story starts at Aiden and Cora's wedding where Kyler sets his sights on Aiden's assistant, the beautiful and gorgeous Ella. The minute he sees her, he feels something strong stirring inside him and even though he knows she mig
Crystal's Many Reviewers
I’ve read the other books in this series, but this one? My favorite so far, and probably not for the reason that you may think. But more on that later.
Ms. Kennedy has done an amazing job with taking a series about a BDSM club, yet making the story about more than just the sexual aspect between the characters. All of her characters are skillfully crafted to where they all work very well with each other, and they all stand out from each other as well.
The storyline in this book though was complete
Dawn Dysart
Wonderful! Totally kept my attention!! This read flows perfectly with the series and is great with showing why individuals get into this lifestyle and more of the rules. Very informative however it still had some suspense and very sweet!!

Kyler can't keep his eyes of Ella, Aidens assistant, while at his friends wedding. Aiden tells him to be careful as she is just vanilla but comes from Savannah with no family and seems to have a past and is hurt. Kyler seems to heed the warning but must get to k
Mandy
Wow! This book was hot! I have no read the other books in this series but after reading this one I plan to go back and read the other books in this series. I really enjoyed this book. It was hot, had a good storyline with some drama that kept it interesting and likeable characters.

*ARC received by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*
Liz
Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley.

Desired is Book 3 in Stacey Kennedy's Club Sin series. Now, I've read the previous books and loved them. I'm pretty sure Desired can be read as a stand-alone - all characters are introduced and any significant events that happened the previous books are explained. But like I always say, this book was much more enjoyable after having read the first two books. Now that that is out of the way, let's dig in to this!

Ella is the heroine and I mostly
Jasmyn
I really loved Ella and was excited to see how the vanilla girl would become what Master Kyler was looking for in a sub. She has a bit of luggage in her past though - luggage she thinks she's overcome, but it is still standing in the way of her being truly happy. A lot of this book is about situations that directly involve Ella's past and at times it was very interesting and thoughtful, but at other times it was just a little too much in her head and not enough out of it.

Kyler was a good guy, bu
SassyCat's Book Review
Ella and Kyler are the persona of 50 shade of grey . . . kind of, Ella is your typically vanilla girl but she thrives for a sense of adventure, a push beyond her wild expectations and Kyler there to push it.

Kyler is a dom but he is also a sexy cop, attending his best friend and member of Club sin Wedding he couldn't take his eyes off Ella. He was drawn to her, wanting a little taste of her sexiness but with aiden's heeding warning does he dare to challenge it?

When I say they are the persona of
Jackie

Read an interview with the author HERE!

I don't know what it is about the Club Sin series, but it sucks me in every time. They hook me from start to finish, and even after I am done, my head is still in the Club Sin world.Some BDSM books only shows you the kink. In Stacey Kennedy's books you always get an awesome story behind each character, and that is what set this series a part from the rest.

Master Kyler became my favorite character in Bared (Club Sin #2) because of his protectiveness of C
Paris        (kerbytejas)
Reading Desired (Club Sin #3) by Stacey Kennedy, was a real pleasure. The overall story line is simple, but Ms Kennedy creates an erotically charged connection between Kyler and Ella, a trusting, loving, non-judgmental relationship. I found the story to be more in the adult contemporary genre then in the BDSM genre, although Club Sin is the lifestyle club used for the backdrop of the story; it became more of a reference, a setting, a gathering place for the books characters.

Our heroine Ella is l
Bj
5 Perfect Dom stars!

*Please note that this review contains spoilers for Bared, Book 2 of the Club Sin series.*

Wow! What a scorcher! Having read, and 5-star loved, the first two Club Sin books, I was incredibly impressed to find that not only has Stacey Kennedy delivered yet another 5-star read in Desired; but she somehow has managed to create an even steamier and more swoon worthy Dom hero! Kyler Morgan now holds the esteemed position of "topping" my Dom list!

Although this is Book 3 in the Clu
Shauni
Originally reviewed for Tea and Book.

Just about the entire romance world knows that BDSM is in.. at least as far as the publishing world is concerned. They are putting it out there like it's something new and for a large part ignoring the rest of the erotic world. That's ok, I guess.

Because there is such a glut in the market, I find it hard to just read a BDSM book.. It has to have something to recommend me. For Desired it was author Stacey Kennedy. I have enjoyed her work since the first book I
Andrea
Desired was so, so good, maybe even my favorite of the Club Sin series. I've liked Kyler Morgan since meeting him in Claimed and have been anxious to see him find the submissive of his dreams. It doesn't take long in Desired, because he and Ella Snow connect across a crowded wedding reception (one of the other couples gets married, yay!) Kyler, being the fantastic Dom he is, not only connects with Ella, but also recognizes the submissive in her. After a passionate night, he wants to begin a rela ...more
Pansy
This is the story of Ella Snow. The first time I read that name, back in book 1, I was like: “Really? Ella Snow?” The name tickled my fancy and imagination. Now that I have read her story, I find that the name actually fits – if you are into names having meaning in the story. In this case, Ella (Cinderella?) has her past come pounding on her door and trying to take her away from the happiness she has found. Ms. Snow has had a taste of the bitter poison life can deal out and buried her emotions s ...more
Maria Rose
Stacey Kennedy brings us again into a world of sex and submission in this third instalment of the Club Sin series. This is the story of Ella, a 'vanilla' woman on the run and divorcing an abusive alcoholic husband and Kyler, a police officer and Dominant Master at Club Sin. Kyler spots Ella at his friend and fellow club master Adrian's wedding and sees in her the woman of his dreams - if he can convince her to let go of her past and trust him with her future.

Besides the obvious sexual side to th
Teresa Rapkin
Desired, by Stacey Kennedy is book #3 in her Club Sin Series. It is also my favorite so far. Desired is the erotic love story of Kyler and Ella. Kyler, we have briefly met before, as he is a master dominant at Club Sin. Ella is Master Aidan’s much appreciated “vanilla” secretary.
Kennedy’s erotica is never boring. There is an element to her writing style that I really love. I feel like I am reading a fairy tale. There are no magical happenings in everyday occurrences, though the story itself is
Received an ARC for review from NetGalley

Another homerun by Ms. Kennedy. This third book is just as good as the first two. Kyler was so perfect for Ella. The way he introduced her vanilla self to BDSM was so easy. I loved seeing all the old crew. Then the test they made for Porter...she's gonna give him a run for his money. Oh and that last chapter is some serious panty melting stuff.

I'm excited that the next book is going to be Doctor Mary's HEA. She deserves one. Then we get Porter and Sawyer'
Maria
Not only facinating and sexually charged, but a heck of a great story. Kyler Morgan has everything going for himself. He, his father and almost all his brothers are Las Vegas cops. He is handsome, sexy and kinky as sin. Yes, sexy and kinky...Kyler is Master Kyler at Club Sin. The only thing Kyler is missing is his submissive soul mate.

Kyler is in his best friends and felliw Master Dom, Aidans wedding. At the wedding he is entranced with a beautiful "Vanilla Woman". He wants to explore more abou
Lab
This is the first time I have read any of The Club Sin series. This is the passionate and beautiful love story of Kyler and Ella. They first see each other at Aiden and Cora's wedding. Aiden notices Kyler watching Ella. Because Ella works for him, Aiden tells Kyler she is like his little sister so he needs to treat her right. Kyler feels this instant pull towards Ella and cannot seem to stay away from her. Ella finally agrees to a dance with Kyler. While they are dancing Kyler notices something ...more
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Erin's Review

Oh Master Kyler, the dreams I had of you!
I thought Aidan was my favorite Club Sin Master but Kyler kicked him out of that spot. Kyler is all alpha male. He's strong, he knows what he wants and he is a Dom in every aspect of his life. He's a natural.
Ella, to me, seemed so fragile at first. Then my girl showed she was made of tougher stuff. Se's been through hell and back and only wants a fresh start. She never counted on Kyler.
Their attraction is instantaneous. Her live like you h
Julie
Sep 21, 2014 Julie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: arc
As a Club Sin Master, Kyler Morgan knows all too well how to please a woman. The dominant streak he harbors is longing for a challenge. A woman that can be a part of his world and give him all of the happiness he sees in his fellow club Masters’ lives. Someone to share his life with…..one he can truly desire above all others.

While attending the wedding of Aidan - another Master in the club, Kyler sets his eyes upon Ella Snow. Her innocence is everything Kyler is looking for. Ella is trying to l
  • Rules of Seduction (Serve, #7)
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Sleeping with Her Enemy (49th Floor, #2)
  • Shattered Bonds (Wicked Play, #7)
  • Beyond Solitude (Beyond, #4.5)
  • Once Loved (Shattered Past, #2)
  • A Little Harmless Pleasure (Harmless, #2)
  • Blood Stained Tranquility (The Szolites, #2)
  • Master of Freedom: A Mountain Masters Novella (1001 Dark Nights)
  • Dimitri's Forbidden Submissive (Submissive's Wish #2)
  • Chains of Darkness (Men in Chains, #2)
  • Wild Nights (Justiss Alliance, #3)
  • Full Contact (Worth the Fight, #2)
  • Her Stand-In Boyfriend
  • Shattered (Extreme Risk, #2)
  • Her Lone Wolf (X-Ops, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Kink (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • Yours to Take
Stacey Kennedy is the USA Today bestselling author of the Club Sin series. She writes deeply emotional romances about powerful men and the wild women who tame them. When she’s not plugging away at a new story, she’s either hiking, canoeing, relaxing around a campfire, or obsessing over Penny Dreadful, Game of Thrones, and Outlander. Stacey lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband (who puts a ...more
More about Stacey Kennedy...

Club Sin (7 books)
  • Claimed (Club Sin, #1)
  • Bared (Club Sin, #2)
  • Freed (Club Sin, #4)
  • Tamed (Club Sin, #5)
  • Commanded (Club Sin, #6)
  • Mine (Club Sin, #7)
Claimed (Club Sin, #1) Bared (Club Sin, #2) Tamed (Club Sin, #5) Freed (Club Sin, #4) Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite, #1)