Start by marking “Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)” as Want to Read:
Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)

Indigo Instinct (Indigo Trilogy #2)

They thought they were safe.

Identical twins, Tyler and Toby, escaped the clutches of a covert government agency determined to exploit their extrasensory powers. Before they regained their freedom, they acquired proof of the agency's existence, proof that was guaranteed to secure immunity not only for themselves but for their friends as well.

They took more than they bargain
Paperback
Published (first published May 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Indigo Instinct, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indigo Instinct

Sorcha O'Dowd
Wow! What an amazing follow-up to 'Indigo Incite'. This was a fantastic novel and I was captivated throughout! Full review will be posted on my blog on the 25th July as part of the 'Indigo Instinct' Blog Tour ~ http://www.oldvictorianquill.wordpres...

Edit: I’ve been eagerly awaiting ‘Indigo Instinct’ since I finished ‘Indigo Incite’ and my god was this an amazing follow-up.

The characters were one of the things that really drew me into Book 1, and yet again they were written to perfection, not at
Krista (CubicleBlindness Reviews)
The second book in the trilogy does require the Indigo Incite to be read first. It starts right where the last one left off. In the first book we were introduced to the different characters and, their connections and how they end up together as one group. In the second book the main focus is getting to know the characters better, their powers and special relationships that form. There is a lot more of romantic aspects to the story and action placed throughout.

There are a handful of different ch
Alice
Jul 29, 2014 Alice rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2014
4.5 Stars

the second installment of a series that I personally really like because of the nature taking its plot twists, Indigo Instinct.

Funny, Indigo children -adults, fantasy, romance, the mystery and adventures is back with science fiction.

In this second installment we return with all our favorite characters from the first book, gradually regaining the end and developing this new story calmly and naturally as you progress but gained momentum and if we come to a radical change within it.

Picking
Mary Lou Hoffman
Series: Indigo Trilogy #2
Category /Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Recommended for: 12+
Received from: Jacinda Buchmann (in exchange for an honest review)
Tour by: Jacinda Buchmann
This is the second book in the Indigo trilogy. They do need to be read in order.

The publisher’s description is perfect. The cover is breathtakingly beautiful and appropriate. The story is captivating and engaging, a perfect continuation of the journey this group makes in the world and in their own lives.

To say that this stor
Nicole Storey
Jun 19, 2014 Nicole Storey rated it it was amazing
And that's how it should be. In a series, each book should be marginally better than the last and keep you wanting more...and I do! Indigo Instinct was funny, emotional, action-packed, and full of our beloved characters from the first book, Indigo Incite. I really cannot get enough of these teens (and adults).

Every character is different and yet, they all pull together so beautifully – each one a thread in a grand tapestry that wraps you up and demands you take a closer look. In all honesty, I
Hannah
May 25, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Indigo Instinct. I began reading it because I had met the author and was curious about her work. This book series is written for a young adult audience, but it has easily held my attention. The story is an easy read. I got lost in each of the characters' lives. Very well written.
Hannah
May 30, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The gang is back in action. This book is as well written as the first, and just as entertaining. I love that the stories of the original characters deepens, and that new characters and surprises are introduced. I cannot wait to read the third book!
Jessica
Jun 08, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jacinda did it again! Wonderful book that I just couldn't put down. I fell in love with all the characters all over again. I can't wait for the third book to see how it all ends.
Marianne Long
Feb 15, 2015 Marianne Long rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great 2nd book

This was a great 2nd book to this trilogy. Made me want to read the 3rd book immediately to find out the rest of the story. Highly recommend this trilogy.
Elliot
Elliot rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
Allison Harvey
Allison Harvey rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Kris
Kris rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2014
Jacinda Buchmann
May 21, 2014 Jacinda Buchmann rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deane
Deane rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2016
Joleen Johnson
Joleen Johnson rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2014
Kris Book Addicts PR
Kris Book Addicts PR rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2014
Janice ryan
Janice ryan rated it liked it
May 04, 2016
Marsha Holliston
Marsha Holliston rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Phyllis Eledge
Phyllis Eledge rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2015
Tamera McIntosh
Tamera McIntosh rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2014
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Scott Wendt
Scott Wendt rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Steve Weber
Steve Weber marked it as to-read
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Guinevere Thomas
Guinevere Thomas marked it as to-read
Libertad Araceli
Libertad Araceli marked it as to-read
Travis Buchmann
Travis Buchmann is currently reading it
May 17, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Sally Hannoush
Sally Hannoush marked it as to-read
Cheer Papworth
Cheer Papworth marked it as to-read
Niki Newman
Niki Newman marked it as to-read
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Fran
Fran marked it as to-read
Missy Goodsell
Missy Goodsell marked it as to-read
Shannon Ferguson
Shannon Ferguson marked it as to-read
Tonya Schenck
Tonya Schenck marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Scarlett Camaj
Scarlett Camaj marked it as to-read
Amanda Fiore
Amanda Fiore marked it as to-read
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jenea Whittington
Jenea Whittington marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Barbara's Book Obsession
Barbara's Book Obsession marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Bette Platt
Bette Platt marked it as to-read
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Ann Waters
Ann Waters marked it as to-read
Charisse
Charisse marked it as to-read
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
  • A Matter of Trust
  • Shattered Into Beautiful (A Surviving Soul Novel)
  • Peaceful Genocide
  • So Fell the Sparrow
  • Unbound (All Good Things #1)
  • The Depot: When Life and Death Cross Tracks
  • Poe: 19 New Tales of Suspense, Dark Fantasy, and Horror Inspired by Edgar Allan Poe
  • Moondial
  • Saving Rain (Rain Trilogy, #1)
  • The Howling Heart
  • Out of Sight Out of Mind
  • The Witch's Curse (Legend of the Dreamer, #1.1)
  • Awaken
  • Glimmer (Delaney's Gift, #0.5)
  • Undying (Undying, #1)
  • Pyre of Queens (The Return of Ravana ,#1)
  • Within the Realm (The Gifted Realm, #1)
  • Magic: An Anthology of the Esoteric and Arcane
Jacinda Buchmann lives in Arizona with her husband and three children. She graduated from Carroll College, in Helena, Montana, with a B.A. in elementary education and later received a Master’s degree from Northern Arizona University, in school counseling. After spending several years as a teacher and later a school counselor, she now spends her time writing, any free chance she can get, that is, ...more
More about Jacinda Buchmann...

Indigo Trilogy (3 books)
  • Indigo Incite (Indigo, #1)
  • Indigo Infinity (The Indigo Trilogy, #3)