Start by marking “Cultural Traditions in the United States” as Want to Read:
Cultural Traditions in the United States

Cultural Traditions in the United States

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Many holidays and festivals celebrated in the United States honor religious events and important dates or people in the country's history. This interesting book shows how Americans celebrate holidays and family occasions, as well as the traditions of the cultures from which their families first came.
Published December 31st 2014 by Crabtree Publishing Company (first published March 31st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Cultural Traditions in the United States, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cultural Traditions in the United States

Jessi
Feb 10, 2015 Jessi rated it it was ok
I normally like the books in this series, but this one wasn't so great. As someone who has lived in the United States her whole life, I feel that I have a pretty good idea about our cultural traditions, and some of the info in here was just...off. It wasn't even because of regional differences. Plus I feel a little bad that Flag Day and other holidays no one celebrates made it in there, but Hanukkah didn't- and I don't even celebrate it!