Start by marking “The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children, #35)” as Want to Read:
The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children, #35)

The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children #35)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  437 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Alden children suspect someone of trying to sabotage the local dog show.
Published January 1st 1993 by Albert Whitman & Company

To ask other readers questions about The Mystery at the Dog Show, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mystery at the Dog Show

Ashley Bowen
As for me if my dog got stolen I wouldn't rest till I new he was safe.:(
Sy Ewoniuk
I have read The Boxcar Children Mystery at the Dog Show by Gurtrude Chandler Warner. This is a mystery. I finished it on 8/31/12. What I liked about this book is that it kept me on my heels. There were twists and turns and it was really suspenseful. I would use the words suspenseful, entertaining, amazing, and cool. Yes, I would read more books by this author. I've read 1 more book by this author this quarter. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes teenagers and mysteries.
Ethan
Stephanie Tuell
in this part of the series, the children help out an old family friend when they come to visit and enter the dog show. some strange things start happening at the show and the children do everything they can to stop them and to solve the mystery of who did it and why.
I have long wondered what appeal the boxcar children hold for some people. I have never been into it. I snoozed through it with one of my high students last year, and I decided to try it again. Oy. These kids are so NOT believable!
Jennifer Ramirez
I like this book because it is a mystery book. The children are with their grandfather at the dog show and then they start noticing that dogs are disappearing. I like how they put the clues together to find the thief.
Mary
Cute story where the Alden children learn about pure breed dogs and dog shows and the competitive nature of the shows.
Hazel
A good series for the young reader.
great when ur little
Mirissa Foust
Mirissa Foust marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Rhianna Neel
Rhianna Neel marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Ilana Amzallag
Ilana Amzallag marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Bonnie Pribbernow
Bonnie Pribbernow marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Hannah Claire
Hannah Claire marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Carey Mcculloch
Carey Mcculloch marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Brenda
Brenda added it
Sep 15, 2014
Haidyn
Haidyn added it
Sep 10, 2014
  • Journal Of William Thomas Emerson, A Revolutionary War Patriot (My Name Is America)
  • Pugsley (The Puppy Place, #9)
  • The Case of the Black-hooded Hangman (Hank the Cowdog, #24)
  • Two Points to Murder (The Nancy Drew Files, #8)
  • Josefina Learns a Lesson: A School Story (American Girls: Josefina, #2)
  • The Case of the Library Monster
  • The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery on the Deep Blue Sea (Bobbsey Twins, #11)
  • Encyclopedia Brown Shows the Way (Encyclopedia Brown, #9)
  • Escape from the Slave Traders: David Livingstone (Trailblazer Books #5)
  • Mandie and the Jumping Juniper (Mandie Books, 18)
  • Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon
  • Pirate Tales
  • The Arctic Patrol Mystery (Hardy Boys, #48)
Gertrude Chandler Warner was born in Putnam, Connecticut, on April 16, 1890, to Edgar and Jane Warner. Her family included a sister, Frances, and a brother, John. From the age of five, she dreamed of becoming an author. She wrote stories for her Grandfather Carpenter, and each Christmas she gave him one of these stories as a gift. Today, Ms. Warner is best remembered as the author of THE BOXCAR CH ...more
More about Gertrude Chandler Warner...
The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, #1) Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2) The Boxcar Children 1-4 (The Boxcar Children, #1-4) The Yellow House Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #3) Mystery Ranch (The Boxcar Children, #4)