Start by marking “The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children, #35)” as Want to Read:
The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children, #35)

The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children #35)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  458 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The Alden children suspect someone of trying to sabotage the local dog show.
Published January 1st 1993 by Albert Whitman & Company

To ask other readers questions about The Mystery at the Dog Show, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mystery at the Dog Show

Rebecca ~ Silvan Elf  ~
One of my favorite childhood series. I read over a hundred of them. The first 50 or so were in order; after that I read whatever book I could get my hands on :)
Ashley
As for me if my dog got stolen I wouldn't rest till I new he was safe.:(
Sy Ewoniuk
I have read The Boxcar Children Mystery at the Dog Show by Gurtrude Chandler Warner. This is a mystery. I finished it on 8/31/12. What I liked about this book is that it kept me on my heels. There were twists and turns and it was really suspenseful. I would use the words suspenseful, entertaining, amazing, and cool. Yes, I would read more books by this author. I've read 1 more book by this author this quarter. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes teenagers and mysteries.
Ethan
Stephanie Tuell
in this part of the series, the children help out an old family friend when they come to visit and enter the dog show. some strange things start happening at the show and the children do everything they can to stop them and to solve the mystery of who did it and why.
I have long wondered what appeal the boxcar children hold for some people. I have never been into it. I snoozed through it with one of my high students last year, and I decided to try it again. Oy. These kids are so NOT believable!
Jennifer Ramirez
I like this book because it is a mystery book. The children are with their grandfather at the dog show and then they start noticing that dogs are disappearing. I like how they put the clues together to find the thief.
Mary
Cute story where the Alden children learn about pure breed dogs and dog shows and the competitive nature of the shows.
Hazel
A good series for the young reader.
great when ur little
Candice
Candice marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Bri
Bri marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Slayther
Slayther marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Lana
Lana marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Dora Fairburn
Dora Fairburn marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Elisha
Elisha marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
kari schumann
kari schumann marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
  • Two Points to Murder (The Nancy Drew Files, #8)
  • Journal Of William Thomas Emerson, A Revolutionary War Patriot (My Name Is America)
  • Drover's Secret Life (Hank the Cowdog, #53)
  • Mandie and the Jumping Juniper (Mandie Books, 18)
  • Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon
  • Pugsley (The Puppy Place, #9)
  • The Case of the Library Monster
  • The Hidden Jewel
  • The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery on the Deep Blue Sea (Bobbsey Twins, #11)
  • Curse of the Scarab (Big Honey Dog Mysteries, #1)
  • Encyclopedia Brown Keeps the Peace (Encyclopedia Brown, #6)
  • The Journal Of Otto Peltonen, A Finnish Immigrant (My Name Is America)
  • Tall, Dark, and Determined (Husbands for Hire, #2)
  • The Great Egyptian Grave Robbery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #2)
Gertrude Chandler Warner was born in Putnam, Connecticut, on April 16, 1890, to Edgar and Jane Warner. Her family included a sister, Frances, and a brother, John. From the age of five, she dreamed of becoming an author. She wrote stories for her Grandfather Carpenter, and each Christmas she gave him one of these stories as a gift. Today, Ms. Warner is best remembered as the author of THE BOXCAR CH ...more
More about Gertrude Chandler Warner...

The Boxcar Children (1 - 10 of 137 books)
  • The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, #1)
  • Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2)
  • The Yellow House Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #3)
  • Mystery Ranch (The Boxcar Children, #4)
  • Mike's Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #5)
  • Blue Bay Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #6)
  • The Woodshed Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #7)
  • The Lighthouse Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #8)
  • Mountain Top Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #9)
  • Schoolhouse Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #10)
The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, #1) Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2) The Boxcar Children 1-4 (The Boxcar Children, #1-4) The Yellow House Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #3) Mystery Ranch (The Boxcar Children, #4)