Start by marking “Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2001” as Want to Read:
Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2001

Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2001

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  35 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Cooking Light has compiled a year's worth of recipes from the 2000 issues of the magazine. The result is one of the largest "light" cookbooks, with a variety of recipes and healthy tips for today's health-conscious consumer. Special chapters have been included to highlight favorite columns from the magazine: Inspired Vegetarian and Cooking Class. This is the most extensive ...more
Published September 11th 2001 by Oxmoor House

To ask other readers questions about Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2001, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2001

Allison
Jan 08, 2014 Allison rated it it was amazing
I love the format of this book. It is like having all of the 2000 issues condensed into a book. They kept the recipes in issue order (broken down by month), and every recipe is there. I really appreciate that they did not rearrange the recipes into categories. It makes it much easier for me to remember, "That awesome recipe was in a fall issue in 2000," and be able to actually find it.

Cooking Light, in my experience, has been a very reliable source for recipes. So far, I have made nine recipes f
Rachel
Oct 03, 2008 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbook
I love the Cooking Light Annual Recipes books. I have 2001-2008. Most of the dinners I cook are a Cooking Light recipe. When I'm making our weekly menu, I search for recipes on the Cooking Light website and note the year and month they were originally published. Then when it's time to make the dish, I pull out the corresponding Annual Recipe book. I don't have to hassle with printing the recipe out, etc. Love it!
Joyce
Oct 28, 2014 Joyce rated it really liked it
This book is better than originally thought. No bland diet fare here. The Sour Cream Lemon Pound Cake turned out just like the cover! And while the cake is lighter than a standard pound cake, you wouldn't know the difference. It's really good -- a keeper. The Champion Chicken Parmesan turned out well also. So since I need to shed a few pounds, I think the other recipes deserve some serious attention.
Gayle
Nov 02, 2009 Gayle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cooking
Another wonderful book of healthy recipes. If you like fish, you'll love the recipes in this cookbook.
Sherri
May 26, 2012 Sherri rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
The edition I have has a pound cake on the front for 2001. Great recipes anyways :)
Denise
Denise added it
Jan 27, 2016
Libraryjoy
Libraryjoy rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Djfan02
Djfan02 marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Gina
Gina rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Maite Penna
Maite Penna rated it did not like it
Aug 30, 2015
Jenny Newbury
Jenny Newbury rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Rhana Williams
Rhana Williams rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2015
Cari
Cari added it
Jun 04, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Tracy
Tracy added it
Apr 10, 2015
Karissa
Karissa rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2015
Joann
Joann added it
Mar 08, 2015
Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood is currently reading it
Oct 13, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
May 18, 2014
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Nada
Nada added it
Aug 15, 2014
Ronald Wilcox
Ronald Wilcox marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
S1pledger
S1pledger rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2013
Tabitha Peterson
Tabitha Peterson rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Cooking Light is an American food and lifestyle magazine founded in 1987. Each month, the magazine includes approximately 100 original recipes as well as editorial content covering food trends, fitness tips, and other culinary and health-related news.
More about Cooking Light Magazine...