Juice Alive: The Ultimate Guide Juicing Remedies

Juice Alive: The Ultimate Guide Juicing Remedies

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The world of fresh juices offers a powerhouse of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. The trick is knowing which juices can best serve your needs. In this easy-touse guide, health experts Dr. Steven Bailey and Larry Trivieri, Jr. tell you everything you need to know to maximize the benefits and tastes of juice.
The book begins with a look at the history of juicin...more
Published March 25th 2006 by Square One Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Juice Alive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Juice Alive

Elizabeth
Wow. I have a pretty high tolerance for authors espousing their own views (even when I don't agree with them), but I found myself thinking the author was crazier and more cultish the further I forced myself to plod into this. I gave up when I got to enemas (with descriptions of leakage and positioning oneself in the tub ass-in-air and head down) and salt water flushes. I am jsut not ready for this kind of crazy.

All I wanted was a few good juice receipes that featured veggies. Even after sufferin...more
Paul
This book is pivotal to my continuing efforts towards a healthier life style. It wil be often referred to as summer arrives and I can afford to return to juicing with my new Jack Lalaine Juicer.

I particularly appreciate the individual recepies for conditions and ailments.

Paul Swanson
Janet
Provided lots of recipes for juicing and smoothies. Discussion of health/nutritional benefits of fruits and veggies. I like how the author identified medical conditions and correlated juicing recipes.
Bridget
This book really is what the title says; "The Ultimate Guide to Juicing Remedies". It lists an ailment and then gives you what juices you should be consuming for that ailment. Very helpful juicing book.
Sabrina Gilbert
Awesome book with lots of information. The recipes in the back are great but it was nice to learn about the science behind juicing as well.
Tania P
Tania P marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Ashkan Hormoz
Ashkan Hormoz marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Amanda Carruthers
Amanda Carruthers marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Jera
Jera marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Franzi
Franzi marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Orysia
Orysia marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Margaret Spengler
Margaret Spengler is currently reading it
Apr 02, 2013
Charles Morton
Charles Morton marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2013
M
M added it
Mar 15, 2013
Carterd3
Carterd3 marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Ofelia Contreras
Ofelia Contreras marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Rebecca Morgan
Rebecca Morgan is currently reading it
Feb 03, 2013
The Fasting Diet: A Practical Five-Day Program for Increased Energy, Greater Stamina, and a Clearer Mind Aloha. Tutto dipende da te! (Guarigione quantica) (Italian Edition) Media Audiences and Identity: Self-Construction and the Fan Experience The Fasting Diet Carnations