Start by marking “The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes, #3)

The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes #3)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  19 reviews
The Exciting Continuation Of The Beyond the Eyes Trilogy.

If you could have the power to control evil, would you want it?

In a rainy, misty town filled with moss-covered trees and dwarfed by wooded mountains, Astoria, Oregon, holds many secrets and eighteen-year-old Paige Reed is one of them. She’s immortal, has magical abilities she’s discovering, and harbors King Solomon’s
Published November 20th 2013 by Rebekkah Ford (first published November 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Third, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Third

Lori Lesko
Paige is a Skeleton key? What the hell was that supposed to mean? When she saw the confusion on my face, she stepped back, and went on to explain. “You can unlock the spiritual doors closest to this realm.” A message that happens when she conjures her dead Grandmother and releases into the next realm when Paige forgives her-a sign of what’s to expect in this last installment of the haunting trilogy.

Conflict enters the picture early threatening the union of Paige, Nathan, Tree and places Carrie’s
Yawatta Hosby
***I received a free copy in exchange for a review***

I loved this book. It followed Carrie, Nathan, Tree, Paige, and Brayden’s adventure in keeping Paige safe. A secret discovered–she was a skeleton key. The villains wanted to kidnap her for their own agenda, making their way to Africa inside the cavern where the incantations were. The story was written through Paige and Nathan’s first person point-of-view accounts. My favorite style to read.

My favorite lines: 1) “And when I wasn’t watching her…
Debra Lavoie
The Devil’s Third: Beyond the Eyes Book Three by
Rebekkah Ford

I found The Devil’s Third so interesting, and loved reading it.
Astoria Oregon has an eighteen-year-old named Paige, who is very special.
Paige is still learning just how special she is. She has found out that she holds a power that has all the dark spirits divided, some want her dead, others want to use her power for their gain. Paige makes a deal with Bael, one she will come to regret.

Rebekkah Ford has done a fantastic job of creatin
Kj Partridge
Rebekkah Ford has done an astounding job of wrapping up her series. This was by far my favorite book, I wanted to stay in it much longer than I did. I can get so lost in the world the author creates. The descriptions are so well done I can easily picture everything in my mind’s eye. To me that is the basis of a good book, being able to be in the story itself. My only issue is….I really do want more, my mind can see so much for these characters still. I recommend this book to everyone, it is a f ...more
E.D. Brady
The Devil’s Third picks up where Dark Spirits left off, weaving an enchanting conclusion that spans continents and millennia.

With the action heating up, Carrie is out of commission and Paige must make a pact with the Devil-so to speak- that could spell disaster for her relationship with Nathan. Will she be able to complete the quest to discover the incantations without Nathan by her side? And if she does, will Nathan ever trust her again?

The Devil’s Third is pure magic and the perfect finish to
Felicia Tatum
Wow...this book...this series.

I love the characters, the relationships they have, and the dynamic they create together. Carrie and Tree are absolutely amazing and I really hope the author creates a spin-off to tell their story.

This book wraps up everything, and threw in quite a few surprises as well. I was so not expecting The Devil's Third explanation! Shocker!

Rebekkah Ford is an amazing author and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
Wendi Crawford
Rebekah has done it again! This book was fantastic! The ending of this series was well done! I was so into these characters. I wish I had another one to read. I am going to go back and re-read this whole series again. I am usually not one for paranormal but these three were as I say again, fantastic! Thank you Rebekah and looking forward to your next book!
C.L.
Having thoroughly enjoyed the relationships and adventures in the first two book, I was eagerly anticipating this one and can't believe I forgot to review it. The thing I liked best is that there's room for a spin-off--this doesn't have to be goodbye to the characters that we've followed through the series!!
Sassy Ray Book Reviews
I love this series by Rebekkah Ford. She has a way of drawing you in
and loving her characters. I love all the adventures
that the Author takes you on throughout the book. This book will keep
you on the edge of your seat! I love all the surprises! Great Read!
Joy Whiteside
OMG, this was an amazing read. I could not put it down. I thought the first two were amazing, this one was even better.

Rebekkah Ford is a very talented author and I look forward to reading what she comes up with next. She needs to be on your must read list.
Alexis
Love Love Love!!! This series by far is my favorite! All three books sucked me in from the beginning! I can't wait to see what else Rebekkah Ford comes up with! She has amazing talent. She makes me feel like I am apart of the book when I read it! WOW simple amazing!
Mark
Once again I enjoyed the latest, and third part to the amazing Beyond the Eyes series titled The Devils Third. Throughout reading it just like the last two parts it kept me interested all the way through to the end. A five star recommended book.
Natalie Perez
Book 4?? I hope so :D fabulous read! Could not put it down til the end!
Earicka
Entangled In Solomon's Curse

This series must be read in order. The first book is Beyond the Eyes. The second book is Dark Spirits (Beyond the Eyes Book 2). This is the third book.

Paige is so sick of Bael and Brayden trying to manipulate her. Tree and Carrie are together and happy but they are also training to help support her. She feels bad about putting them in danger but feels like she cannot stop them if they want to help her... Besides without their help she would be dead many times over by
Regina Morris
Rebekkah Ford did it again! I loved this book!

The Devil’s Third begins where Dark Spirits left off. Eighteen-year-old Paige Reed is on a quest to find King Solomon’s incantations. Whomever possesses the power of his ring and the incantations, can control the dark spirits.

This Beyond the Eyes trilogy creates a new mythology that’s captivating and believable. Book one (Beyond the Eyes) hooks you in. The second book (Dark Spirits) is full of action and suspense and shows Paige adjusting to her new
Elaine White
Book – The Devil’s Third (Beyond the Eyes #3)
Author – Rebekkah Ford
Star rating –
Would I read it again – Yes.
Plot – just as good, if not better than the previous books.
Characters – great as always
Movie Potential –
Ease of reading – very easy

** I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK BY THE PUBLISHER, IN RETURN FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Time yet again ran away with me last night as I started reading. At 11.30pm, I told myself I’d be half an hour, reading one or two chapters. By 1am, I realised that was futile. As soo
Stephanie Bibb
Disclaimer: I created the book cover for this book and received a free copy of the book as part of my payment. Also, paranormal romance isn't my preferred genre, and therefore, my opinions may be skewed compared to that of someone who regularly enjoys paranormal romance.

Overall, an enjoyable read. The characters have a realness about them that I enjoyed, and the description of setting was wonderful. (Seriously, I read one passage that made me think I could smell a rainy autumn day. Descriptions
Kayla (The Thousand Lives)
The Devil’s Third was actually my favorite out of the trilogy, for a variety of reasons. It was fast-paced, gut-twisting, and the characters really grew and matured into adults rather than their younger selves in the previous two books.

Regarding the characters: my main issue with the other two books was, both times, Nathan’s overprotectiveness towards Paige. She’s a very capable immortal, yet he would constantly shadow her and get a bit Edward Cullen in his involvement. But in the Devil’s Third
This book had an interesting premise, but I didn't find myself wanting to read it. I picked it up every night and read a few pages, not like I usually am with a book. I think it was the characters. I didn't feel anything for them.
Teresa Cantrell
Teresa Cantrell marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Jessica Rovansek
Jessica Rovansek marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Dannielle Baer
Dannielle Baer marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Laura Farmer
Laura Farmer marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Mindy Rauscher zimmerman
Mindy Rauscher zimmerman marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Teresa Kraberg
Teresa Kraberg marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Sarah Miles
Sarah Miles marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Margarita Alfaro
Margarita Alfaro marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
  • For the Love of Death (The Death Series, #7)
  • My Daylight Monsters (Mary Hades #0.5)
  • Decoded (Undisclosed Trilogy, Book 2)
  • Broken Spirits (Scary Mary, #3)
  • Stung (Struck, #2)
  • All Hallows Eve (New England Witch Chronicles #4)
  • Broken Pieces
  • Desolace (Desolace, #1)
  • Tolomay's World and The Pool of Light (Tolomay's World, #1)
  • The Prophecy (Divinity Stone #1)
  • The Carrot
  • Something's Amiss
  • Rendezvous with Danger
  • Rout of the Dem-Shyr (Ascendant, #2)
  • The Witch's Vampire (Mystery Springs Series)
  • It Began With Ashes (Wroge Elements, #1)
  • Real Illusions: The Awakening
  • Resurrection (Ripper, #3)
Rebekkah Ford grew up in a family that dealt with the paranormal. Her parents Charlie and Geri Wilhelm were the directors of the UFO Investigator's League in Fairfield, Ohio. They also investigated ghost hauntings and Bigfoot sightings in addition to extraterrestrial cases. Growing up in this type of environment and having the passion for writing stories is what drove Rebekkah at an early age to w ...more
More about Rebekkah Ford...

Beyond the Eyes (3 books)
  • Beyond the Eyes (Beyond the Eyes #1)
  • Dark Spirits (Beyond the Eyes, #2)
Beyond the Eyes (Beyond the Eyes #1) Dark Spirits (Beyond the Eyes, #2) Tangled Roots