Start by marking “Wenn es verletzt, ist keine Liebe : die Gesetzmäßigkeiten erfüllter Partnerschaft” as Want to Read:

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In If It Hurts, It Isn't Love, author Chuck Spezzano finds truth in simple insights: What I think I need is what I am called to give. Depression is the fear that something new will leave me. When someone gets angry at me, there is a lesson for me to learn. Jealousy is a birthing place. These principles show how to look afresh at one's most important relationships, in a way
Published 2005 by Goldmann (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Wenn es verletzt, ist keine Liebe , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wenn es verletzt, ist keine Liebe

Elizabeth
This is a daily meditation book on relationships. For a while I was reading a page daily, but now I read it when I am struggling with some sort of conflict or concern. I find that the principles and wisdom always alter my perspective & encourage me to change the things I can change (myself) and release my expectations and blame of others.
Chloe Michele
First just know this is not the type of book that has to be read cover to cover, each individual page is dedicated to a title/lesson with a thorough explanation. You can choose to skip around, or read it like a book.

This book is intended for you to use as a tool for self-reflection, to look at your actions and take responsibility in your relationships (relationships of all kinds) and make them better.

Definitely an amazing book, unfortunately i lost my copy and will have to purchase another soo
Jesus
This book is a good read. It helped me to see how simple relationships can be, yet we make them so difficult because of some underlying problem/emotion within ourselves or walls we have built around ourselves. It also helped me to see how behind every situation there is an emotional trigger from a past situation in your life that makes us respond the way we do. Just be yourself, appreciate the little things and remain positive.
Elizabeth Black
This book works well as a "Thought for the day" as each entry is autonomous from the others. The drawback is that often times I found myself wanting desperately for him to elaborate on a profound insight, but turn the page, and you're to a different topic for a different day. It makes me want to read his other books!
Erika
The first time I read this, I read it as a book. Now I read it as a devotional of sorts, accompanying more spiritual text. The short pages are packed full of self-affirming information that will help you get back to "you" and begin the healing process from wherever you stand.
Sandee Clemons
Nov 02, 2008 Sandee Clemons rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book has practical advice on helping to grow relationships. No matter what type a relationship you are embarking on this book will help!
Judy
This book is filled with great one-page topics that help you keep a positive perspective and assess your personal views towards life's challenges.
Yvonne
I've bought a couple of this as gifts to my friends. It helped me through one of the worst heartbreaks and I was never the same again.
Beth Rocks
May 04, 2008 Beth Rocks rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book is chock full of advice on how to be more loving and committed to your relationships.
Henriette
Read the German edition - Wenn es verletzt, ist es keine Liebe.
Janine Alexander
Janine Alexander marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Varsha
Varsha marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Svetlana
Svetlana marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Nat
Nat marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Arif Budiyanto
Arif Budiyanto marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Katya Dyankova
Katya Dyankova marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Zlatina Dimova
Zlatina Dimova marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Rumbidzai Mapolisa
Rumbidzai Mapolisa marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Pei
Pei marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
What To Do Between Birth And Death: The Art Of Growing Up The Love Pack: Release the Past, Reveal Your Future and Transform Your Love-Life--Includes 84 Laminated Cards The Enlightenment Pack: Identify Your Personal Goals Improve Your Life, Your Work, Your Relationships Wenn Es Fesselt, Ist Es Keine Freiheitfamiliäre Prägungen Erkennen Und Aus Negativen Mustern Aussteigen Soul on the Couch: Spirituality, Religion, and Morality in Contemporary Psychoanalysis (Relational Perspectives Book Series)