Start by marking “Wenn es verletzt, ist keine Liebe : die Gesetzmäßigkeiten erfüllter Partnerschaft” as Want to Read:

4.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  71 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
In If It Hurts, It Isn't Love, author Chuck Spezzano finds truth in simple insights: What I think I need is what I am called to give. Depression is the fear that something new will leave me. When someone gets angry at me, there is a lesson for me to learn. Jealousy is a birthing place. These principles show how to look afresh at one's most important relationships, in a way
Published 2005 by Goldmann (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Wenn es verletzt, ist keine Liebe , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wenn es verletzt, ist keine Liebe

Elizabeth
Feb 12, 2008 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a daily meditation book on relationships. For a while I was reading a page daily, but now I read it when I am struggling with some sort of conflict or concern. I find that the principles and wisdom always alter my perspective & encourage me to change the things I can change (myself) and release my expectations and blame of others.
Jesus
Aug 18, 2012 Jesus rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a good read. It helped me to see how simple relationships can be, yet we make them so difficult because of some underlying problem/emotion within ourselves or walls we have built around ourselves. It also helped me to see how behind every situation there is an emotional trigger from a past situation in your life that makes us respond the way we do. Just be yourself, appreciate the little things and remain positive.
Yana
Feb 11, 2016 Yana rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-finished
Книгата ми е нещо тип "fast food" психология.
Много рядко осъзнаването на нещо води до трайни промени, поради простия факт, че подсъзнанието е което управлява по-голяма част от ежедневието ни (говорим за нещо от порядъка 92-95%). Това е и една от причините да не ми допадат вербалните терапии.

Все пак книгата би могла да се използва като отправна точка за работа, ако се абстрахираме от препоръките в нея как да отработваме даден проблем.
Chloe Michele
Nov 05, 2013 Chloe Michele rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First just know this is not the type of book that has to be read cover to cover, each individual page is dedicated to a title/lesson with a thorough explanation. You can choose to skip around, or read it like a book.

This book is intended for you to use as a tool for self-reflection, to look at your actions and take responsibility in your relationships (relationships of all kinds) and make them better.

Definitely an amazing book, unfortunately i lost my copy and will have to purchase another soo
Elizabeth Black
Feb 18, 2013 Elizabeth Black rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: relationships
This book works well as a "Thought for the day" as each entry is autonomous from the others. The drawback is that often times I found myself wanting desperately for him to elaborate on a profound insight, but turn the page, and you're to a different topic for a different day. It makes me want to read his other books!
Erika
Jul 09, 2011 Erika rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first time I read this, I read it as a book. Now I read it as a devotional of sorts, accompanying more spiritual text. The short pages are packed full of self-affirming information that will help you get back to "you" and begin the healing process from wherever you stand.
Sandee Clemons
Nov 02, 2008 Sandee Clemons rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book has practical advice on helping to grow relationships. No matter what type a relationship you are embarking on this book will help!
Judy
Nov 30, 2009 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is filled with great one-page topics that help you keep a positive perspective and assess your personal views towards life's challenges.
Yvonne
Feb 12, 2013 Yvonne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've bought a couple of this as gifts to my friends. It helped me through one of the worst heartbreaks and I was never the same again.
Beth Rocks
May 04, 2008 Beth Rocks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book is chock full of advice on how to be more loving and committed to your relationships.
Henriette
Jul 21, 2013 Henriette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read the German edition - Wenn es verletzt, ist es keine Liebe.
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Jordyn
Jordyn marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Maren Gandoy Bürger
Maren Gandoy Bürger marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Jeff Au
Jeff Au marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Românul Rând
Românul Rând marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Tolstoy
Tolstoy marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Haffoudhi Mehdi
Haffoudhi Mehdi marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Richie
Richie marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Jingtao Liu
Jingtao Liu marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Rita Olsen
Rita Olsen rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Arsene
Arsene marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Stuart_Choi
Stuart_Choi is currently reading it
Jan 07, 2016
Wafa
Wafa marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
Kissy Tip
Kissy Tip is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2015
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Milena Ivanova
Milena Ivanova rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2015
Natalie Van Booven
Natalie Van Booven marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
  • Living with Your Heart Wide Open: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Unworthiness, Inadequacy, and Shame
  • Conscious Living: Finding Joy in the Real World
  • He's Scared, She's Scared: Understanding the Hidden Fears That Sabotage Your Relationships
  • In Spite of Everything: A Memoir
  • Speak: A Short History of Languages
  • The Eros of Everyday Life: Essays on Ecology, Gender and Society
  • Honestly
  • Codependent No More & Beyond Codependency
  • The pH Miracle for Weight Loss: Balance Your Body Chemistry, Achieve Your Ideal Weight
  • An Introduction to Jung's Psychology