You Are a Millionaire (Choose Your Own Adventure, #98)

You Are a Millionaire (Choose Your Own Adventure #98)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The reader is looking for a baseball behind some bushes and finds a satchel filled with more than a million dollars. Should the reader share it with friends or keep it all? The outcome of the story depends upon the choices the reader makes--providing a number of interesting endings.
Published January 7th 1990 by Skylark Books

To ask other readers questions about You Are a Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are a Millionaire

Lori
How could you not love choose your own adventure books? I read a ton a s a kid
Ryan Lum
What an exciting book because the reader got to choose the story line on the book. The story is based on you and is suppose to be the perspective of you as you go through the story. So it starts with you and your friend bruce playing baseball but then because Bruce decides to be mean and throws the ball over your head. You go search for the ball then you find a brief case full of money. You decide to keep the money for yourself so you start a fight with Bruce so he will leave pissed off. When yo...more
Josiah
"You Are a Millionaire" is very different from much of Jay Leibold's Choose Your Own Adventure material, but it seems in every respect to be something of the ultimate Choose Your Own Adventure story. I almost think that it would have been impossible for them to create the series without this book!
Though historical fiction is more of the author's forte, I think that he does an excellent job in writing this story. Jay Leibold introduces mystery and adventure while in the text fulfilling the fond...more
Chloe
I really hated these books as a kid. Boring and condescending.
Miles Rausch
May 21, 2009 Miles Rausch rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Children
Shelves: childhood, own
Though I'm certain this book wouldn't hold up, it was a favorite of mine as a child. I had a deep fascination with the Choose Your Own Adventure series, and it's no wonder that I ended up doing that sort of thing for life. This one stood out as one of my favorites. I can't remember a single plot line; just that I loved it dearly.
angrykitty
if only i really did find a bag with a million dollars.....but the choices it makes you make....damn you choose your own adventure!
Marts  (Thinker)
Another 'Choose your own adventure' lets see what happens when you suddenly become filthy rich!
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Gwen
Gwen marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Bessi
Bessi marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Cheyenne Phillips
Cheyenne Phillips marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Lori
Lori added it
May 31, 2014
Wan Muhd
Wan Muhd marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Amaris
Amaris marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Amara
Amara marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Ford
Ford added it
Sep 21, 2013
Mark
Mark added it
Jul 21, 2014
Sanien Allen
Sanien Allen marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Secret of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #66) Spy for George Washington (Choose Your Own Adventure, #48) Sabotage (Choose Your Own Adventure, #38) Return of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #92) The Antimatter Formula (Choose Your Own Adventure, #57)