Start by marking “You Are a Millionaire (Choose Your Own Adventure, #98)” as Want to Read:
You Are a Millionaire (Choose Your Own Adventure, #98)

You Are a Millionaire (Choose Your Own Adventure #98)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The reader is looking for a baseball behind some bushes and finds a satchel filled with more than a million dollars. Should the reader share it with friends or keep it all? The outcome of the story depends upon the choices the reader makes--providing a number of interesting endings.
Published January 7th 1990 by Skylark Books

To ask other readers questions about You Are a Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are a Millionaire

Lori
How could you not love choose your own adventure books? I read a ton a s a kid
Ryan Lum
What an exciting book because the reader got to choose the story line on the book. The story is based on you and is suppose to be the perspective of you as you go through the story. So it starts with you and your friend bruce playing baseball but then because Bruce decides to be mean and throws the ball over your head. You go search for the ball then you find a brief case full of money. You decide to keep the money for yourself so you start a fight with Bruce so he will leave pissed off. When yo ...more
Josiah
"You Are a Millionaire" is very different from much of Jay Leibold's Choose Your Own Adventure material, but it seems in every respect to be something of the ultimate Choose Your Own Adventure story. I almost think that it would have been impossible for them to create the series without this book!
Though historical fiction is more of the author's forte, I think that he does an excellent job in writing this story. Jay Leibold introduces mystery and adventure while in the text fulfilling the fond
Chloe
I really hated these books as a kid. Boring and condescending.
Miles Rausch
May 21, 2009 Miles Rausch rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Children
Shelves: childhood, own
Though I'm certain this book wouldn't hold up, it was a favorite of mine as a child. I had a deep fascination with the Choose Your Own Adventure series, and it's no wonder that I ended up doing that sort of thing for life. This one stood out as one of my favorites. I can't remember a single plot line; just that I loved it dearly.
angrykitty
if only i really did find a bag with a million dollars.....but the choices it makes you make....damn you choose your own adventure!
Marts  (Thinker)
Another 'Choose your own adventure' lets see what happens when you suddenly become filthy rich!
Jake DeBrine
Jake DeBrine marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
erin vogan
erin vogan marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Erin Coulter
Erin Coulter marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Ariel
Ariel added it
May 31, 2015
Bill
Bill marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Matt Heman
Matt Heman marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Chelsea Donnelly
Chelsea Donnelly marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Brittany Benson
Brittany Benson marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Mark Larson
Mark Larson marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Josh
Josh added it
Dec 28, 2014
Webster Wiley
Webster Wiley marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Verin
Verin marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Joel
Joel added it
Oct 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Choose Your Own Adventure (1 - 10 of 185 books)
  • The Cave of Time (Choose Your Own Adventure, #1)
  • Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure, #2)
  • By Balloon to the Sahara (Choose Your Own Adventure, #3)
  • Space and Beyond (Choose Your Own Adventure, #4)
  • The Mystery Of Chimney Rock (Choose Your Own Adventure, #5)
  • Your Code Name Is Jonah (Choose Your Own Adventure #6)
  • The Third Planet from Altair (Choose Your Own Adventure, #7)
  • Deadwood City (Choose Your Own Adventure, #8)
  • Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure, #9)
  • The Lost Jewels of Nabooti (Choose Your Own Adventure, #10)
Secret of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #66) Spy for George Washington (Choose Your Own Adventure, #48) Sabotage (Choose Your Own Adventure, #38) Return of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #92) The Antimatter Formula (Choose Your Own Adventure, #57)